Ursa Major, Anabolic Effect, Paradoxine (Epichaos, Lean Edge) - Recomp Gut Cutter

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
EDIT 12/31/20
After receiving very positive lab results from 3 months on CEL M-Test I have dropped Dermacrine from this run to save stress to my endocrine system. In it's place I will be adding CEL Anabolic Effect and somewhere around the 5th week will also be adding Apex Alchemy Epichaos and CEL M-Test. For posterity I am leaving the rest of this post as it was originally and will add a new post showing the updated stack.

I'm going to run these together for 8 weeks or so and try to lose a little belly fat before an Msten run in the new year. I was planning on jumping straight into the Msten but I've been thinking it might be better to try to shed my love handles and some belly fat before trying to pack anymore weight on. I had thought I would do that in the spring but I feel like it might be better to stay in a surplus after the bulk and not risk letting my body slide back too far.

I’m trying to figure out what the dosages will be here to provide a successful run and not to cross the point of diminishing returns. and I’m looking for any input you all may provide. So here’s what I’m thinking

Dermacrine 4 pumps per day
Ursa Major 2ml per day
Paradoxine 2 caps per day
8 Weeks

Anything I should raise or lower? Time of day matter much with any of these? I work out in the evening most days except when I get off early and can get it in or when I’m working out on Saturday or Sunday.

I know there are myriad other things I could add in here to great effect such as Ultra 11 or True Shred and I’m open to stacking other things on but I’ve already invested about as much into this as I want to. Dropping another $100 isn’t happening on this run, ha ha. If I was going to throw something in it would have to be cheap, not a heavy hitter like that for example.

PCT I’m thinking will be along the lines of

Sustain Alpha 3-4 pumps per day
M-Test 6 caps per day
Nolva 20/20/10/10
4 weeks

I will continue my D3, Cissus and fish oil as usual but otherwise I think I’ll be okay not adding any on cycle stuff? I have Tudca, Cycle Assist, Astragalus etc. on hand but don’t really feel like they’re necessary here. Please correct me if I’m in the wrong on this.

I'm considering trading the M-test for Anabolic Effect during PCT as well but I may just run that for a month or so after PCT is done.

💪Thanks for any advice, suggestions, guidance or even just for reading all that! 🤙

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
*ONGOING UPDATES*

Wk 1
Ursa Major 2ml
Paradoxine 2 caps

Wk 2/3/4
UM 2ml
Paradoxine 2 caps
Epichaos 2ml
Anabolic Effect 6 caps

Wk 5/6
UM 3ml
Paradoxine 3 caps
Epichaos 3ml
AE 6 caps

Wk 7
UM 3ml
AE 6 caps
Lean Edge 4 caps

Wk 8
AE 6 caps
LE 4 caps

Wk 9/10
AE 6 caps
LE 6 caps

Wk 11/12
AE 6 caps

*Final Reviews*

Anabolic Effect proved to be a good muscle and strength builder but it really shines after about a month. I think towards week 10-13 it was doing some killer stuff. When I run this next I will be stacking it with M-Test.

Ursa Major has some very effective recomping skills. For me dosage was best around 3-4ml/day. This is another product I will be using again and will jump right into at 4ml/day.

Epichaos proved to be a good energy and pump booster for mornings or pre-workout. I'm on the fence but if I use this again it will be at 4ml/day.

Lean Edge was giving me some serious fat loss/recomp in combination with the AE. If I run this again I will plan to start at the full dosage and run at least two bottles.

Paradoxine definitely gave me some fat burn and would be really good to stack on top of Lean Edge.

Last edited:
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Since the main goal is to cut. Diet will dictate most. I'll save you some money here. If this was me, I would pull the dermacrine out, save it for the Msten run as the base if you are not pinning. Then there is no need for PCT on this. Even with dermacrine, you could probably drop the nolva. Then take everything you have listed for PCT and run it for your Msten PCT.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input! I will probably be running 3ad or maybe 4 andro with the msten. I'd say the biggest reason for the dermacrine in this is I haven't used it before so I figured what the hell, let's try it out. Hoping it will help me add a little lean tissue while dumping fat and also keep from potentially losing any muscle from being in a minor deficit. Is my thinking accurate there? Maybe I could sub Anabolic Effect in for the dermacrine to achieve similar results?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even with dermacrine, you could probably drop the nolva.
I ran 1-andro at 330 earlier this year and felt like garbage afterwards not using a serm. I think I'm going to play it safe if I use anything hormonal, even something as light as dermacrine. May not do a full 4 weeks though.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input! I will probably be running 3ad or maybe 4 andro with the msten. I'd say the biggest reason for the dermacrine in this is I haven't used it before so I figured what the hell, let's try it out. Hoping it will help me add a little lean tissue while dumping fat and also keep from potentially losing any muscle from being in a minor deficit. Is my thinking accurate there? Maybe I could sub Anabolic Effect in for the dermacrine to achieve similar results?
For what you are trying to do, I would have went with something like Alpha 7. I don't think Dermacrine will help to much here. That is....unless you are over 35 it might give you a feel good/libido boost, but I would still save it for he Msten. It will be better utilized since your natural test will be supressed. I felt like a god on 900mg of EpiAndro and 20mg Msten. Never been a big fan of 4-Andro. Now if you can get 4AD, that's a different story. I would vote for Dermancrine/EpiAndro or Dermacrine/3ad if you already have it for the Msten.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As appropriate as A7 probably is for this, I have the Dermacrine on hand already. Since I want to get this started Wednesday I'm going to continue as planned and potentially change things around the end of the 4 week mark. At this point I guess I'd have to say the only things that are variable are daily amounts and timing of said dosage.

There's always time to run other things later. Maybe I'll get some Alpha 7 for a post Msten cut in the late spring early summer to trim up for those sunny days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As appropriate as A7 probably is for this, I have the Dermacrine on hand already. Since I want to get this started Wednesday I'm going to continue as planned and potentially change things around the end of the 4 week mark. At this point I guess I'd have to say the only things that are variable are daily amounts and timing of said dosage.

There's always time to run other things later. Maybe I'll get some Alpha 7 for a post Msten cut in the late spring early summer to trim up for those sunny days!
i like...i would also run dermacrine with msten.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what the plan was then I picked up some Swole Patrol from ol ZOO so I'm thinking I might use that too. Who knows, it's an anabolic playground, isn't it?!

I might save that for stacking with the Ogre I just greedily stocked up on though 😉

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice start to your log

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
ALRIGHTY THEN! Got blood drawn this morning at 7:30 as planned. No idea when results will come in with the holidays and all but as soon as they do I will post them as a starting point for this log.

Right when I got back from the lab I dosed 4 pumps of Dermacrine to chest/delts/traps. There was more of that to spread around than I had imagined!

First impressions of Dermacrine
There is a residual smell (applied an hour ago) but nothing too crazy. Probably somewhat noticeable but a little extra deodorant helps cover it up. About 15 minutes afterwards, right before I put my t-shirt back on, I noticed a little itchiness which I think was just from having something air-drying on my skin. After my shirt was back on I didn't notice anything at all.

I'm planning on dosing the Paradoxine at lunch time and then Ursa Major this evening after a shower. I'm not sure I'll stick with these dosage times but I definitely want to start with them spread out so I can tell how I'm responding initially to each. I like the idea of getting the Dermacrine on in the morning so there's less chance of it rubbing off on my son or wife and I'm less concerned about this with the Ursa.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight this morning pre-breakfast was 204.4#

I took labs fasted as I am having my cholesterol level checked along with T. I usually eat breakfast at about 5:45 so today is a little having pushed the first meal back to 8:30 but it consisted of the usual.

Breakfast for me is
4 large eggs with 3 tbs shredded cheddar and around 1/4 cup salsa
1-1/4 cup whole milk plain yogurt (Chobani) w/ handful of berries and a tsp of local honey
Slice of wheat toast w/ 1/2 tbs butter
~4 cups black coffee between 5:30-8:00

This is my everyday breakfast. I have been wanting to cut the toast out to bring the carbs down but man, I love toast with my coffee. :LOL:

I will post info on other meals as we go but I will give the disclaimer that I don't count calories etc. daily. I have in the past and by keeping my diet centered around the same foods I have a decent feel for what I'm getting in. I know, I know, I could do better here (and it IS a point I hope to bring up to a high level of efficiency in the future) but for now I'm happy with where it's at and it keeps me from feeling like I'm "on a diet" which just feels like a chore.

Attachments

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
who doesn't like toast? I mean i get NO ONE likes burnt toast, but man you got to have some toast in yer life.

and BACON

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dosed 2 caps of Paradoxine with lunch. Boy, folks weren't kidding about the peppery scent of the bottle 😤 You know I had to take a big whiff though!

Lunch today was a PB & J on wheat toast and a scoop each of Kaged Muscle isolate and casein. Too much toast talk = more tooaassst. This is actually a pretty frequent lunch for weekends or days I'm at home. I took a couple extra days off for the holiday so this is day 1 of a 5 day weekend!!

I should mention I also took 2 caps of Gainbusters Wrecking Crew along with the sammich. Other than breakfast If carbs get in the >30g range I'll be using this to help shuttle them where they need to be. I have been using WC around workouts along with Glycofuse for a boost to good affect.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
203.2# pre-breakfast

I would imagine I didn't get as much water in yesterday as I do on a workday which is probably what the weight difference is attributed to. I will make a better effort today to get my normal 1-1.5gal in.

Dosed Ursa Major for the first time last night.

First impressions of Ursa Major
I like the dropper for dripping straight onto clavicle area. I applied 1ml, spread it in and then applied an additional 1ml. I tried using my wrists to spread it around which just turned into a mess so I used my hands and then washed them off. With the derma this morning I used a pair of rubber chemical gloves that I will be reusing for the application of both products. The smell was more noticeable than derma and lingered a bit more but was nothing major. My wife couldn't smell it from the other side of the couch but could when she leaned in and said it had a medicinal smell. The smell is nothing that will keep me from continuing its use and anybody who will let the smell of a transdermal stand in the way of using it isn't trying hard enough!

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So my lab results came in already, I'm amazed! Not just with the turn around time but with the results.

Let me put a big fat disclaimer here that when I got the initial results in August it was about 6-8 weeks after finishing Chaos and Pain Chem 1 at 330mg per day. After some poor advice both from emails to C&P and from this forum I PCT'd with their Alpha PCT and Legendary ONLY. I felt like garbage. I responded very well to the 1-andro so it's safe to assume I was shutdown pretty hard and these results back that up in my mind.

My Dr. sends labs back in an Excel format so I had to put these into Word and reformat them so that's why they look kinda weird. For anybody that thinks I'm making this **** up just know that I have nothing to gain from lying about my testosterone levels OR about what results I got from the M-Test or mag and D3.

Initial labs were done in the afternoon of 8/21/20. Two weeks later I started taking 750mg magnesium and 100mcg D3 per day. About two weeks after that, in the neighborhood of 9/20/20, I started taking CEL M-Test at 6 caps per day, 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner. I continued this for 3 bottles of M-Test and then went in for follow-up labs the morning of 12/23/20. Here are the results.

Results:

DateResult NameIndValueRef Range

08/21/20 16:59CHOL(H)217 mg/dL(100 - 200)

08/21/20 16:59TRIG(H)166 mg/dL(30 - 150)

08/21/20 16:59NON-HDL CH(H)161 mg/dL(0 - 130)

08/21/20 16:59RCHOL/HDL3.88 RATIO(0.00 - 4.97)

08/21/20 16:59TEST LDL128 mg/dL(0 - 130)

08/21/20 16:59HDL TEST56 mg/dL(40 - 125)

08/21/20 16:59TSH1.652(0.350 - 4.940)

08/21/20 16:59TESTOS TO469.93 ng/dL(240.24 - 870.68)

08/21/20 16:59PSA0.46 ng/mL(0.00 - 4.00)

Results:

12/23/20 07:37CHOL(H)201 mg/dL(100 - 200)

12/23/20 07:37TRIG84 mg/dL(30 - 150)

12/23/20 07:37NON-HDL CH(H)139 mg/dL(0 - 130)

12/23/20 07:37RCHOL/HDL3.24 RATIO(0.00 - 4.97)

12/23/20 07:37TEST LDL122 mg/dL(0 - 130)

12/23/20 07:37HDL TEST62 mg/dL(40 - 125)

12/23/20 07:37TESTOS TO(H)957.79 ng/dL(240.24 - 870.68)

12/23/20 07:37FRE TESTO216.77 pg/mL(47.00 - 244.00)

12/23/20 07:37SHBG36.3 nmol/L(11.2 - 78.1)

INCREDIBLE. 470 to 958

I'm speechless.

That is all.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So my lab results came in already, I'm amazed! Not just with the turn around time but with the results.

Let me put a big fat disclaimer here that when I got the initial results in August it was about 6-8 weeks after finishing Chaos and Pain Chem 1 at 330mg per day. After some poor advice both from emails to C&P and from this forum I PCT'd with their Alpha PCT and Legendary ONLY. I felt like garbage. I responded very well to the 1-andro so it's safe to assume I was shutdown pretty hard and these results back that up in my mind.

My Dr. sends labs back in an Excel format so I had to put these into Word and reformat them so that's why they look kinda weird. For anybody that thinks I'm making this **** up just know that I have nothing to gain from lying about my testosterone levels OR about what results I got from the M-Test or mag and D3.

Initial labs were done in the afternoon of 8/21/20. Two weeks later I started taking 750mg magnesium and 100mcg D3 per day. About two weeks after that, in the neighborhood of 9/20/20, I started taking CEL M-Test at 6 caps per day, 3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner. I continued this for 3 bottles of M-Test and then went in for follow-up labs the morning of 12/23/20. Here are the results.

Results:

08/21/20 16:59CHOL(H)217 mg/dL(100 - 200)

08/21/20 16:59TRIG(H)166 mg/dL(30 - 150)

08/21/20 16:59NON-HDL CH(H)161 mg/dL(0 - 130)

08/21/20 16:59RCHOL/HDL3.88 RATIO(0.00 - 4.97)

08/21/20 16:59TEST LDL128 mg/dL(0 - 130)

08/21/20 16:59HDL TEST56 mg/dL(40 - 125)

08/21/20 16:59TSH1.652(0.350 - 4.940)

08/21/20 16:59TESTOS TO469.93 ng/dL(240.24 - 870.68)

08/21/20 16:59PSA0.46 ng/mL(0.00 - 4.00)

Results:

12/23/20 07:37CHOL(H)201 mg/dL(100 - 200)

12/23/20 07:37TRIG84 mg/dL(30 - 150)

12/23/20 07:37NON-HDL CH(H)139 mg/dL(0 - 130)

12/23/20 07:37RCHOL/HDL3.24 RATIO(0.00 - 4.97)

12/23/20 07:37TEST LDL122 mg/dL(0 - 130)

12/23/20 07:37HDL TEST62 mg/dL(40 - 125)

12/23/20 07:37TESTOS TO(H)957.79 ng/dL(240.24 - 870.68)

12/23/20 07:37FRE TESTO216.77 pg/mL(47.00 - 244.00)

12/23/20 07:37SHBG36.3 nmol/L(11.2 - 78.1)

INCREDIBLE. 470 to 958

I'm speechless.

That is all.
Holy crap!!
900’s are impressive if I read that correctly

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had another blood test around the same time as the first when I went to a men's clinic that showed free t at 89 so that doubled too.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fashionably late, but here.

First - great starting info 👍

Weird that someone on AM told you not to do a serm pct for 1-andro.. Fantastic T reading with the M-Test though! Is it that you have not tested your T levels before other than these 2 blood tests laid out here? Just thinking what your levels might be 'normally'. The first tests being taken in the afternoon will give you a lower reading than in the morning though. How big of an effect the time of day has I don't know.

I have to say I agree with elo though. I too would leave the Derma and Nolva out from this one. Not that they would do any harm really, but I see them just being in vain here especially with that high T levels. Switching to the AE like you said is not a bad idea imo. Just my initial thoughts though and Derma can increase your well being.

When were you planning to do the Msten run?

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome! I started derma already and I think I'll keep it rolling just to see how it treats me. If I knew my levels before I started that might have changed my mind but I'm gonna keep going with it.

Yes the blood test from August was my first, I don't have anything from before that to compare to. The other blood test I mentioned in the post a couple above was taken in the morning and actually was about 462 if I recall correctly? I'll try to find those to post as well.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
In! The test results are insane! Excited for M-Test with pct. Already got the bottle and prob even add it as a daily if it works well for me.

P.s. 4 cups of coffee...damn!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
202.8#

Looking a little trimmer in the mirror but it's too early for that right? This is placebo and a bit of dehydration?

I'm very seriously considering dropping the dermacrine now. Looking at my free and total test levels makes me think it's probably both better not to **** with it and that it's not going to give me much of a boost. Thinking of replacing with Anabolic Effect or Epichaos or both.

Thoughts?

⛄ Merry Christmas! 🎄

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
202.8#

Looking a little trimmer in the mirror but it's too early for that right? This is placebo and a bit of dehydration?

I'm very seriously considering dropping the dermacrine now. Looking at my free and total test levels makes me think it's probably both better not to **** with it and that it's not going to give me much of a boost. Thinking of replacing with Anabolic Effect or Epichaos or both.

Thoughts?

⛄ Merry Christmas! 🎄
I allways lose 2-4 lbs of water weight very quick in the beginning of my cuts and feel like I can see it in the mirror. And if it's just placebo then we'll gladly take it, right?

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I allways lose 2-4 lbs of water weight very quick in the beginning of my cuts and feel like I can see it in the mirror. And if it's just placebo then we'll gladly take it, right?

I already gave my opinion on the Derma and Nolva, but I would like to add that if you are going to do the Msten run in the coming months, then I feel like you would be doing unnecessary 'up and down' for your endorchine system with the mildly, but still supressive Derma and then Nolva pct and then supressing again with the Msten and then doing pct again.

Yeah, I guess that's a one sentence, lol.
What you mention about the up and down of my endocrine system is a very good point. Yes I still plan on doing the msten run in a few months and dropping the derma now would let me do that sooner too.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anybody tryna trade some Epichaos for a bottle of Dermacrine missing 8 pumps? 😭🤣

I was planning on picking some up today anyway so hopefully USPS will hook it up and get it to me soon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anybody tryna trade some Epichaos for a bottle of Dermacrine missing 8 pumps? 😭🤣

I was planning on picking some up today anyway so hopefully USPS will hook it up and get it to me soon!
pricewise it would be stupid to trade dermacrine for epichaos...if you aren't going to run it now save dermacrine for another time.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
pricewise it would be stupid to trade dermacrine for epichaos...if you aren't going to run it now save dermacrine for another time.
Unless I could pull in a couple for it, that's a trade I'd be happy with. But I know what you're saying and appreciate it! Still have another full bottle in reserve too. 😉

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
205.4# 12/26
206# 12/27
205.1# 12/28

Been a busy couple days trying to get some stuff done around the house before inevitable return to work today. :/

After giving it some serious thought I have decided to drop the Dermacrine from this run. With my free test as high as it is I don't think it's going to do as much for me as it might later paired with something else like Msten or M1A. Thanks to folks for your input, that's the whole reason we do these sort of logs right? Feedback! That and a reliable paper trail for looking at in the future.

I'm going to be ordering more Ursa to potentially bump up to 3ml next month and some Epichaos as well. Considering Anabolic Effect or possibly just getting back on M-Test. Thoughts there? Trying to decide if I should give the AE a go for a couple months which would also give my body a break from the ingredients that don't overlap between the two.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weight this morning pre-breakfast was 204.4#

I took labs fasted as I am having my cholesterol level checked along with T. I usually eat breakfast at about 5:45 so today is a little having pushed the first meal back to 8:30 but it consisted of the usual.

Breakfast for me is
4 large eggs with 3 tbs shredded cheddar and around 1/4 cup salsa
1-1/4 cup whole milk plain yogurt (Chobani) w/ handful of berries and a tsp of local honey
Slice of wheat toast w/ 1/2 tbs butter
~4 cups black coffee between 5:30-8:00

This is my everyday breakfast. I have been wanting to cut the toast out to bring the carbs down but man, I love toast with my coffee. :LOL:

I will post info on other meals as we go but I will give the disclaimer that I don't count calories etc. daily. I have in the past and by keeping my diet centered around the same foods I have a decent feel for what I'm getting in. I know, I know, I could do better here (and it IS a point I hope to bring up to a high level of efficiency in the future) but for now I'm happy with where it's at and it keeps me from feeling like I'm "on a diet" which just feels like a chore.
If you have an Aldi near you pick up a loaf of their low carb bread. They have 2 different types. Toast and butter it and it's surprisingly good. The Meijer grocery store chain sells a decent one as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
205.4# 12/26
206# 12/27
205.1# 12/28

Been a busy couple days trying to get some stuff done around the house before inevitable return to work today. :/

After giving it some serious thought I have decided to drop the Dermacrine from this run. With my free test as high as it is I don't think it's going to do as much for me as it might later paired with something else like Msten or M1A. Thanks to folks for your input, that's the whole reason we do these sort of logs right? Feedback! That and a reliable paper trail for looking at in the future.

I'm going to be ordering more Ursa to potentially bump up to 3ml next month and some Epichaos as well. Considering Anabolic Effect or possibly just getting back on M-Test. Thoughts there? Trying to decide if I should give the AE a go for a couple months which would also give my body a break from the ingredients that don't overlap between the two.
I would personally go with the AE. You already ran M-Test quite some time and I think M-Test is more for the 'feels' as AE is more performance orientated. Neither would be a bad decision tho imo and if not looking to save then running both is not out of the question either.

Really looking forward seeing how you like the Ursa major. I ran oral Ursolic acid ones and felt like I had some benefits and the topical is said to be much better. Epichaos is an interesting product aswell as it's topical too, right?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would personally go with the AE. You already ran M-Test quite some time and I think M-Test is more for the 'feels' as AE is more performance orientated. Neither would be a bad decision tho imo and if not looking to save then running both is not out of the question either.

Really looking forward seeing how you like the Ursa major. I ran oral Ursolic acid ones and felt like I had some benefits and the topical is said to be much better. Epichaos is an interesting product aswell as it's topical too, right?
I have run oral ursolic as well (Recomp Rx) and had a good run the first time and a mediocre experience the second time. Looking forward to what transdermal will do for me. Yes Epichaos is also TD and I got it ordered yesterday morning along with more Ursa.

I'm going to pick up the AE and have M-Test in the cabinet so I may end up using both. From what I've been reading guys are having a good run at 3 months of AE so that's probably what I'll shoot for and maybe start the M-Test in the last month of that.