Update on legislative ban on gear in China?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not in the great and almighty Canada. Things might suck a little in the US soon but you guys will always have gear anyways.
I’m sure it’s going to happen !
just every body is speculating now !!
Everyone still stocked but I’m sure things will hit soon maybe 2 month in ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure it’s going to happen !
just every body is speculating now !!
Everyone still stocked but I’m sure things will hit soon maybe 2 month in ?
It’s funny because you keep talking like you WANT it to happen.. is it because you’re natty and you’re mad we are on gear? Listen buddy the biggest labs in Canada already sent everyone emails about their new sources and plans, they already have new products with new powders from new sources and they litterally give no fucks about China. Stop wishing things upon people

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to add, it’s going to be the same for all the top labs, making millions doing this.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s funny because you keep talking like you WANT it to happen.. is it because you’re natty and you’re mad we are on gear? Listen buddy the biggest labs in Canada already sent everyone emails about their new sources and plans, they already have new products with new powders from new sources and they litterally give no fucks about China. Stop wishing things upon people
Wishing on people etc ? Tf u talking about
Anyways I’m just wondering about the future of having access to gear here in AMERICA.
I’m glad y’all doing great in Canada .

Relax relax breath in and out bro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wishing on people etc ? Tf u talking about
Anyways I’m just wondering about the future of having access to gear here in AMERICA.
I’m glad y’all doing great in Canada .

Relax relax breath in and out bro
Read the last couple pages and see the way you write things.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the last couple pages and see the way you write things.
Hey man that’s what it seems to be like to me from what I heard.
Did I over react due to not knowing what the future might have for us ? maybe but that’s ok,
I don’t need to wish anything on anyone.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Biggest raws manufacturer I know closed their web address/domain, uh-oh...but then a little bit of searching and I found their new operations lol
Thanks!!! Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But then..... coronavirus!!!!!
yeah my ugl appears to be business as normal but I’m a little nervous about sticking anything in my ass that’s come outta China right now 😂

fortunately I had enough to see me through this year anyway but certainly the guys I use it’s not difference (just had bloods back today and I hope they keep doing what they are doing, 300mg test a week has me at 10x higher range levels)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this doesn't have to do with the China ban. But, thought I would drop this here, I was just updated on this from my TRT Clinic. For those that use HCG
20200213_132144.jpeg