5'11, 190lb, 34 years old

CAL-3,700/CARB-250/PRO-300/FAT-130

Helladrol:75/75/100/100/125/125
Cycle Support

Clomid:50/50/25/25
Cycle Support
DAA
Erase

Will also be taking Creatine, Beta Alanine, Slin Sane, Multi, Fish Oil and other staples on cycle and post. Working one body part a day Mon-Fri and cardio on weekends. Doing a bit of a cut prior to the cycle with OEP, Alpha T2 and Erase. All supps are already purchased.

Question:

1- Only have half a bottle of Clomid and full bottle of Nolva on had. Want to use the Clomid. If it runs out, do I just finish with the Nolva?

2- Should I leave the Erase out prior to the cycle?

3- Any other suggestions/improvements would be appreciated.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5'11, 190lb, 34 years old

CAL-3,700/CARB-250/PRO-300/FAT-130

Helladrol:75/75/100/100/125/125
Cycle Support

Clomid:50/50/25/25
Cycle Support
DAA
Erase

Will also be taking Creatine, Beta Alanine, Slin Sane, Multi, Fish Oil and other staples on cycle and post. Working one body part a day Mon-Fri and cardio on weekends. Doing a bit of a cut prior to the cycle with OEP, Alpha T2 and Erase. All supps are already purchased.

Question:

1- Only have half a bottle of Clomid and full bottle of Nolva on had. Want to use the Clomid. If it runs out, do I just finish with the Nolva?
I really have no idea... i have never heard of using two SERMs in this fashion in PCT. I am running BOTH at the same time but not one into the other....
2- Should I leave the Erase out prior to the cycle?
Depends if you notice estrogenic sides on cycle, ONLY then I would add it in because you want it during PCT to help you recover, and to prevent rebounding estrogen when tapering off the SERM.

3- Any other suggestions/improvements would be appreciated.
Very basic, yet complete cycle. There is A LOT you could do to add more. You could add a nutrient partitioner like Need2Slin and dose that during PCT (on cycle too but that can get really pricey). Some cortisol control for PCT (Administered in the same time line as the AI.), you could also add something else macuna puriens during PCT to help get more dopamine and help with sleep and to battle any prolactin sides from clomid. The cycle you have laid out is "enough" IMO. Could it be better? Yes.
Comments in bold.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wouldn't you want to overlap the serms in the middle if you were going to run out.

So you'd run clomid at

50/50/25/0

And nolva at

0/0/20/20

That way you are tapering into Nolva from clomid and not just dropping clomid all of a sudden and adding Nolva.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn't you want to overlap the serms in the middle if you were going to run out.

So you'd run clomid at

50/50/25/0

And nolva at

0/0/20/20

That way you are tapering into Nolva from clomid and not just dropping clomid all of a sudden and adding Nolva.
SERMs have half lives of like 3-7 days (some say almost 2 weeks). So having them IN our bodies is more important. Granted this is ALL speculation as there are not many studies of PCT, cycles, recovery... bro-science has to be prevalent here just cause we don't got anything else to go off of...