upcoming beginner cycle + goals for cycle// looking for input

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Here's a heads up to everyone, my Turtle is 18, if you do not like that fact I am considering giving my turtle testosterone use at 18 leave this thread and take your negativity elsewhere. my turtle is an individual and can make decisions on my own and understand that 99% of this forum will tell me I'm a dumbass because my turtles "natural test" is already through the roof blah blah blah.... I'm fully aware, and comments such as those are not necessary, my turtle made mind his made up and will not be changed, apologizing for the ignorance but I'm here in search of help not negativity.
---
I will be logging this cycle under this thread once the turtle receives his supplements.
Anyways, background info/stats: (I am 5 foot 9)
---
this is NOT my turtles first cycle, I know it's sad to hear a young turtle ruining his body, but we were all stupid at one point, my first cycle was 500 mg Test E for 5 weeks followed by test-P 100mg for 8 weeks stacked with tren-A 100mg eod as well as 50 mg winstrol ED for 4 weeks ( I know very very stupid, I will admit to it).
---
the results were rather incredible my turtle's starting stats of this first cycle was something like:
bench-225 1x1,
squat-300 1x1
incline bench- 185 1x3
never dead lifted due to having a state record and getting sick of dead-lifting, mainly focused on hypertrophy for this cycle not strength.
---
end result was somewhere around:
bench-225 1x8-5x5
squat- 315 1x6/////365 1x1
incline bench-225 1x2
DB shoulder press 80 LBs for 8 at one point.
BW went from 165 about 15% bodyfat to 175 >10%(couldn't accurately say due to lose skin, but veins and striations were visible, aswell as a handful of stretchmarks)
---
with that said, that was very stupid with lots of mistakes, not even sure if my anti E was legit due to it being a research chemical website product, and my turtle used vitamin B6(might've been B12, but whichever one supposively helps with prolactin, I haven't done tren research in a while due to the potency and side effects of the compound that I had received, but I was taking the right one).
---
what im planning to give my "turtle":
anywhere from 250-400mg of test E a week for 12-15 weeks ONLY test E(mon/thurs injections, followed by hot shower to help with blood distribution).... - balkan pharmaceuticals
pct protocol:
40/40/20/20 tamafixen (nolva)-balkan pharma
100/100/50/50 clomipheme(clomid)-balkan pharma
pretty basic, nothing exciting, just a normal cycle followed by a normal pct protocol, only problem is that I do NOT have an AI for my turtle, but figuring the dosage will be in the lower end of the gain spectrum, it is likely my turtle will not experience high estrogenic effects, but if my turtle does would it be okay to use nolvadex as an AI? I'm aware of the potential drop in my turtles GH or IGF-1 hormone, but like I said, this isn't a worry due to the forgiveness of a lighter test only cycle.
---
Questions I have for next cycle:
It has been rougly a year and a half if not 2 years since my turtle has used any compounds(aside from a LGD-4033 cycle about 3 months ago(only did 2 weeks at 5 mg then 10 mg for 2 more weeks), will he be able to benefit from a lower dose without having to match the same dosages he took last time?
does it mean my test is fully functioning at a normal ng/ml amount if my turtle is still slamming hoes and growing facial hair?
and if my turtle did experience estrogenic side effects, what would be the proper nolva dosage to help combat those effects with a minimal drop in other hormes?
has anyone else tested balkan pharmaceutical PCT chemicals such as nolva and clomid and can confirm their legitness? I've heard only good things about oils but not much on the ancillaries.
---
current stats:
150 pounds 5 foot 9, 8% bodyfat
bench- 215
squat(not tested, will update post after next gym session)
deadlift- 375x1
these are stats after not working out for rougly a year and a half, I plan on doing this cycle to my turtle in about 4 weeks when he gets his muscle memory/diet/consistency back in the gym.
what my turtle wants to accomplish is keeping the same bodyfat, if gaining bodyfat going no where above 12, while going upwards of 170-175 pounds, Pretty much a lean bulk, trying to go for a more aethetic look, definition, muscle tone, muscle density, etc. not looking to just blow up, want to keep a good figure and maintain a physique-competitor like look(except not having bitch legs :p)

---
also accepting constructive critism, so feel free to fire it at me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well your turtle is an idiot, and since your turtle is only 18. Is not supposed to posting in this section. Hope your turtle still works after this cycle and doesnt shrival up smaller than it already is.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be negative because it's your turtles choice but it's against the rules to post in this forum for under 18. I'm sure there are other forums where you can get some answers

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well your turtle is an idiot, and since your turtle is only 18. Is not supposed to posting in this section. Hope your turtle still works after this cycle and doesnt shrival up smaller than it already is.
Savage.

But yeah admins will give this the boot real quick

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't turtles like spinach? Look what it did for Popeye

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18...150lbs at 5'9...and already ran test and tren...LMFAO! And in your post you kind of take some shots at me and other advanced members. Get lost kid. Dont you have math homework or a rollerskating party to go to.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
well if your eyes allowed you to read, it was clearly stated that comments such as the one you posted were not welcome on this thread, hopefully you can better your understanding of the human language and make sense of things after reading them,especially when I say I am fully aware I will get old men like you to come hating on me and I said in advance to close the thread after reading my introducing statement if you don't agree with it. So you can either be helpful and give advice, or be annoying and do exactly what I said not to. -1

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if your eyes allowed you to read, it was clearly stated that comments such as the one you posted were not welcome on this thread, hopefully you can better your understanding of the human language and make sense of things after reading them,especially when I say I am fully aware I will get old men like you to come hating on me and I said in advance to close the thread after reading my introducing statement if you don't agree with it. So you can either be helpful and give advice, or be annoying and do exactly what I said not to. -1
Heres my advice..and what youve already been told. It is against the rules for you to post here. Youve already been told that. But, does us a favor and contiue to post your thread so you get banned. Either way, youll be gone.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Get out of here dickbag

Talking sh1t like that is the easiest way to land yourself a permaban.

Dholmes90

Awards
I'm not going to call you a dumbass. It's true, you're 18 and technically an adult so any decision you make is on you. Own up to any consequences you may experience. We've all made mistakes and it's not wise to knock people down when we should be helping each other out instead.

But assuming there wasn't anything wrong with your natural test levels before you started using I personally feel you should've stayed natty for a few more years. You would've made more gains just from eating food alone, and combine that with healthy 18 y/o hormone levels and a sound training regimen..? You would've been on the right track for sure.

Good luck to you going forward.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
well, anyone want to help me? i will change my age to 25 if u guys want lmao

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
you are all missing the point, I was training hard with a solid diet 2 years prior to juicing, not to mention I had decent lifts and plateaued pretty hard, but I come on here for help and get completely slaughtered by older men. Not cool and or helpful

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I had planned on giving some advice but based on this response and your lack of maturity it doesn't matter what your age is to me. The disrespect and immaturity is enough for me to move on.

Best of luck.

Do blood work always, research, know your limits, don't be stupid.
you are all missing the point, I was training hard with a solid diet 2 years prior to juicing, not to mention I had decent lifts and plateaued pretty hard, but I come on here for help and get completely slaughtered by older men. Not cool and or helpful, and if im already getting banned for being "underage" then i have one thing to say "cowboy" if your wondering about the size of my nuts just ask your daughter or wife. doubt u have either but worth a shot

Dholmes90

Awards
you are all missing the point, I was training hard with a solid diet 2 years prior to juicing, not to mention I had decent lifts and plateaued pretty hard, but I come on here for help and get completely slaughtered by older men. Not cool and or helpful, and if im already getting banned for being "underage" then i have one thing to say "cowboy" if your wondering about the size of my nuts just ask your daughter or wife. doubt u have either but worth a shot
Not cool man. It's one thing to insult and talk trash, but don't bring up someone's family.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His turtle wants to bench press 250 so it can earn a t-shirt in HS lifting class, but is too impatient. Turtles supposed to be slow and steady. Your turtle is stupid.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should thank god cause there are guys with knowlegde who trying to help and protect you bro..dont be silly .

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
My two cents I hope you’re getting legit serms. The serms people try to sell you on their sites as a follow up pct are 9/10 not legit and won’t help your hormones level back out like they’re supposed to. Good luck man

Drolball

Awards
you are all missing the point, I was training hard with a solid diet 2 years prior to juicing, not to mention I had decent lifts and plateaued pretty hard, but I come on here for help and get completely slaughtered by older men. Not cool and or helpful
curious what your diet and training look like

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you should understand the human language when it says you have to be 21 to post in this section

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not cool man. It's one thing to insult and talk trash, but don't bring up someone's family.
Its alright, he aint hurting my feelings cause I have a wife, kids, nice cars, my own house and make more money than he can think about.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious what your diet and training look like
Go look at his other thread asking about diet advice. Its something he probably got out of Mens fitness.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your turtle is a dumbass - not because of the mistakes he made, because HE HASN’T LEARNED FROM THEM.

You took a bunch of gear, managed to recover alright, and rather than learn to train and eat without drugs for a few more years now that your body gave you a second chance, you wanna blow it for a 400mg test cycle? You’re 150 at 5’9”. There is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get to 170 on food and hard training.

Expect more from yourself - everything doesn’t happen easily, and rarely as fast as you want it. You want us to give you advice for men of age, act like a man of age. When real men don’t hear what they want but need to be told, they don’t make your mom/wife remarks like a child.

Grow up.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
You come in here expecting a bunch of help but you act like a btch.

Grow up kid, respect goes a long way no matter if youre juicing or not. The way youre talking will get your face knocked in if you went up to a bunch of dudes acting like a big shot

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its alright, he aint hurting my feelings cause I have a wife, kids, nice cars, my own house and make more money than he can think about.
The little fella busted my chops too..I feel really bad and need a hug

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
This will easily be surpassed once I graduate college at 19, you continue riding your horse cowboy, maybe one day you will catch my horsepower in your “nice car” had an Audi paid for by myself since age 17 but whatever

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
And I come on here for help with anabolics not life advice, if I wanted that I would talk to my parents or read a bible, so again, can I get some legitimate anabolic advice and not bs with everyone trying to be my parent? If my body can recover from tren it can most certainly recover from a light test e cycle, stop being silly I already spurred my growth and am probably 5 foot 9 for life, so now it’s time to grow outwards not upwards, and my sack is fine, so what’s the issue here ? Background info: my dad died when I was 5 and I don’t care if I die at age 60 because I took test 3 years younger than most people, now can I have someone who’s being real help, help me out? Because as I said I’m not changing my mind and comments telling me I’m dumb or to young would be disregarded and I not welcomed, sorry for my ignorance but I really could careless, don’t act like you care about me when you don’t know me or my story

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
This will easily be surpassed once I graduate college at 19, you continue riding your horse cowboy, maybe one day you will catch my horsepower in your “nice car” had an Audi paid for by myself since age 17 but whatever
Pissing off the guys that have guided me won’t warrant any advice from me.

Hopefully you’ll learn to respect people and learn from those wiser and smarter than you and I.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I come on here for help with anabolics not life advice, if I wanted that I would talk to my parents or read a bible, so again, can I get some legitimate anabolic advice and not bs with everyone trying to be my parent? If my body can recover from tren it can most certainly recover from a light test e cycle, stop being silly I already spurred my growth and am probably 5 foot 9 for life, so now it’s time to grow outwards not upwards, and my sack is fine, so what’s the issue here ? Background info: my dad died when I was 5 and I don’t care if I die at age 60 because I took test 3 years younger than most people, now can I have someone who’s being real help, help me out? Because as I said I’m not changing my mind and comments telling me I’m dumb or to young would be disregarded and I not welcomed, sorry for my ignorance but I really could careless, don’t act like you care about me when you don’t know me or my story
Ok here is as real as its gonna get. You want advice from someone who dont care let's do this. You say you dont care if you die early so be it. Now here's the truth if your really do or die why the **** you trying to do such a **** cycle,.... and by **** I mean *****. Get yourself some orals bump the test add in complimentary compounds. Don't be wasting time. Why you even looking for advice on a board when you made up your mind what your gonna do????. What kind of advice did you expect. Also eat till you puke than eat some more. I dont care what you took before how much you lift etc bottom line is your a skinny mother [email protected]@@@ trying to grow on P×××× doses.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t agree with your decision to take steroids again, and especially because your stats alone are telling me that you’re relying on the steroids too much. You went from repping 225x8 to 215x1, that’s not something I’d really like to see. BUT, I know you’re probably going to take them anyways; so here’s my advice. Test e/cyp 500mg 12 weeks, split into two injections. Nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25, starting 2 weeks after last injection. Arimidex on hand, probably would go with .5mg eod when you decide that you need it. Hopefully you do reconsider your decisions though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most people start in their 30s and 40s. Not their 20s.

Athletes and pro B.B. hopefuls might start in their 20s.

Nobody should start in their teens. Especially not test or tren. You’re not even supposed to be posting in this forum, but I’ll give you some advice mixedup is 100% correct. If you don’t care about your health, up the doses, add more compounds, and eat til you ****ing puke, and then eat some more because you just lost a meal. Be a ****ing man, boy. You already used tren you claim so why the **** would you go backwards? UP THE TREN IN THIS BITCH. Add masteron E too because nobody likes a dude with tits. Also, insulin is legal to buy from Walmart. Stock up. Quit being a *****.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
750 test C
1000 Tren E
500 Mast E
40mg superdrol inject 1-4 12-15 or PWO

Now that’s a real cycle.

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I graduated college at 19 and have had way nicer rides that a second hand Audi try harder. Take it from me stay away from it until your at least late twenties or your dick won't work properly, it may be fine now but once you grow old enough to get laid it won't be.
Like everyone else said you have way more room to grow naturally, I'm an inch taller than you and was benching 250 in HS I didn't even place in the 175s so tell me how the hell you won a state meet with that Bs, I'm calling that one out as a lie.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I graduated college at 19 and have had way nicer rides that a second hand Audi try harder. Take it from me stay away from it until your at least late twenties or your dick won't work properly, it may be fine now but once you grow old enough to get laid it won't be.
Like everyone else said you have way more room to grow naturally, I'm an inch taller than you and was benching 250 in HS I didn't even place in the 175s so tell me how the hell you won a state meet with that Bs, I'm calling that one out as a lie.
His wife when he turns 28-29 is going to be very disappointed when his dick dont work

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the record, by the time I was your age I had already started to b&c. I just didn’t know that’s what I was doing BECAUSE I WAS A STUPID ****ING KID.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much to say so I'll just rattle off a couple. First there is no legitimate question by op - pretty much just an announcement (but thank you I've really enjoyed reading all this). Second - if he gets to be "turtle" then all you mfers gotta start calling me "buffalo"! Or maybe gorilla - maybe just something smooth like stallion....I'll get back to you all on that. Third - you guys missed OP's secret discovery. You know - the one we try to hide from the newbies....if you recover from your first aas run then it gets much EASIER to recover after that! Hell, my natural test actually increases about 30 points from baseline after every pct! I'm nearing 2000 TT naturally! I just stick for fun anymore. Lastly - I want to thank OW and MixedUp (who ever else I missed) that gave out some solid cycles for OP to run. You guys had me crying playing out that whole scenario in my head!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to learn how to eat and work out. Gear can only do so much.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If the OP is still reading this then I think the best thing to do at this point is join another forum, drop the turtle schtick, say you're 21 and try again.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And this is exactly why your too young. And should not be taking drugs.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to prevent a 18 year old kid from hurting himself is not negativity . The fact of the matter is at 5'9 150 you need to learn how to eat. Whatever you gain on cycle is gonna dissapear after your cycle if you havent learned how to eat and train naturally. Your just throwing money in the toilet

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mgs Anadrol
750 test e
600 deca

Novalin R (insulin you can buy from Walmart) start at 2uits preworkout..and increase daily to the point where you dont die. Might want to research this.

Run this cycle for 6 months. The Anadrol should be 4 weeks on 1 week off.

Diet for you at 150lbs should be at least 4k in cals. 800 ib carbs..due to the insulin..research how to use it..350 to 400 in protein.

Since you dont care too much about your health..this would be a good cycle. I ran this cycle without the deca and gained 50lbs in 4 months. For you, with the deca, 60 lbs is possible in 6 months. After 6 months, cruise on Test E 300 for two months to let your receptors get sensative again...then run the exact same cycle again..maybe up the Test and Deca a bit. In a little over a year, you could be close to 100 lbs heavier.

Also, this is a super cheap cycle to run....and easily the most bang for your buck that you will find.

Hope you dont die..or get too screwed up. Im sure there are people that care for you that arent ignorant dumbasses...and I would feel bad for them. You on the other hand or determined to do something stupid...well if you are are going to screw yourself you and dont care..run the above cycle. And believe it or not, I consider this to be a relatively safe cycle.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60lbs in 6-months, if he doesn't take care of himself he's gonna get fat, have sore joints, etc. And most likely E.D.

Honestly he's better off saving his money, hiring a coach with nutrition background and IF he does a cycle keep it bare minimum to see what he's capable of with mostly diet alone and elevated Test. Oh and that coach should be aware of his AAS usage and know how to utilize it to maximize this kids gains over the next 10+ years.

Just my opinion
100 mgs Anadrol
750 test e
600 deca

Novalin R (insulin you can buy from Walmart) start at 2uits preworkout..and increase daily to the point where you dont die. Might want to research this.

Run this cycle for 6 months. The Anadrol should be 4 weeks on 1 week off.

Diet for you at 150lbs should be at least 4k in cals. 800 ib carbs..due to the insulin..research how to use it..350 to 400 in protein.

Since you dont care too much about your health..this would be a good cycle. I ran this cycle without the deca and gained 50lbs in 4 months. For you, with the deca, 60 lbs is possible in 6 months. After 6 months, cruise on Test E 300 for two months to let your receptors get sensative again...then run the exact same cycle again..maybe up the Test and Deca a bit. In a little over a year, you could be close to 100 lbs heavier.

Also, this is a super cheap cycle to run....and easily the most bang for your buck that you will find.

Hope you dont die..or get too screwed up. Im sure there are people that care for you that arent ignorant dumbasses...and I would feel bad for them. You on the other hand or determined to do something stupid...well if you are are going to screw yourself you and dont care..run the above cycle. And believe it or not, I consider this to be a relatively safe cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60lbs in 6-months, if he doesn't take care of himself he's gonna get fat, have sore joints, etc. And most likely E.D.

Honestly he's better off saving his money, hiring a coach with nutrition background and IF he does a cycle keep it bare minimum to see what he's capable of with mostly diet alone and elevated Test. Oh and that coach should be aware of his AAS usage and know how to utilize it to maximize this kids gains over the next 10+ years.

Just my opinion
I know bro...I was being an *******.

Sethbelg

Awards
Hello Guys how you all doing ? Happy holidays to you all , it has been a while since i haven't been able to get on Anabolicminds forum been out of the country. Anyway I wanna have some expert insights about a beginner cycle which gonna be 10 weeks Test-Prop Cycle , injecting every other day 100-150mg 4 times a week that's 400-600mg a week.
Running test-Prop only need to wait 1-1and half week to start PCT .
Running just Test-Prop only need to PCT for 3-4 weeks all depends on how i feel .
PCT :
first 2-3 weeks running Nolva at 40mg and the last week would run 20mg.
AI Arimidex was suggested but then i got a hold of aromasin (Letrozole ) instead You think that is ok ? will it be good to have that in hand to use in case of Gyno?
Thanks Guys