*Unsponsored* PRO 10-20mg daily, M-Sten log with Test E 300mg/EQ 300mg base per week.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM forum folks, after a short PCT and now after all the harsh but successful oral PH logs, and SARMs logs. I have wisened up and have regular Test E and EQ base now...

This time after my last MA Research sponsored RAD 140 log, and short PCT, o decided to give this PRO M-Sten a go with. Test E+EQ.50:50 base.

More details to follow shortly. This will be a 5 week log before my next business trip to Japan. Lean bulk all the way, get strong and ripped, as my juiced Research animal is quote a motivator.. More details next post.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Never did M-Sten or EQ. Lets go!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM forum folks, after a short PCT and now after all the harsh but successful oral PH logs, and SARMs logs. I have wisened up and have regular Test E and EQ base now...

This time after my last MA Research sponsored RAD 140 log, and short PCT, o decided to give this PRO M-Sten a go with. Test E+EQ.50:50 base.

More details to follow shortly. This will be a 5 week log before my next business trip to Japan. Lean bulk all the way, get strong and ripped, as my juiced Research animal is quote a motivator.. More details next post.
Also going to reintroduce Mk-677 into this and here start on post restimg PCT, due work stress out and leaned out new dad with 18 mo. Old little girl and other little one Coming October!! Gotta push througn.

Starting stats here.
IMG_20180405_225845494.jpg

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Never did M-Sten or EQ. Lets go!
This log is just to keep myself honest. I'm on 3rd day of M-Sten 10mg taken AM pre workout, took my normal biweekly Test E + EQ (only 300mg/300mg total weekly), Saturday as well. I try and do a Tues or Wed split and take the other IM shot Saturday or Sunday. I have upped TUDCA and need to hydrate more.

I have to say the PRO M-Sten feels very good so far. Similar to DMZ, which was also effective at low dose, pre workout. Sorry for all the washed out feet shots, should have cropped those, was trying to show weight and BF% stats, lol I notice I sweat through my shirt a bit more when on a strong methyl PH, in the gym.

More to come...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to current toddler time, work schedule and preggo wife, schedule... This log is taking a brief pause.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unpause was able to get pre workout and solid breakfast with PRO brand M-Sten in this AM. 12 min elliptical increasing resistance start 6, up +2 every minute or so, upto 16. Get sweat and heart rate up before lift, warmup.

Then 45-50min of chest and triceps, mid weight high intensity sets, short rest. God bless Msten and pwo drinks for that :)

During the pause I stayed on light TRT dose of Test E and EQ 300mg weekly. Now just adding Msten in again.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did another 12 min of ramped up cardio to hit target heart rate and basic sweat...

Then did 1+ hour long back and biceps weights rotines. Rows for Bros, high and low, close and wide. Back expansions and then wide grip ez curl biceps followed by hammerz.

10mg Msten pre workout, TestE and EQ bi weekly IM was night before. Felt and feel pretty good.

Will run this until end of May with Japan work travel start a PCT break.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yates84, Godstrength, Anabolicgoat kenpoengineer brofessorx need some motivation :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm following! I've never tried EQ.. I'll be starting a sust cycle in a few weeks.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in five weeks your going to Japan, the eq will stay in your system for at least 4 weeks ( if not longer), will you be picking back up when your back?
Just curious because during my last cycling I was running diene ace and test c, but since I had a 3 week vacation approaching, I started eq at 900mg ew 2 weeks prior, then another 600mg the day before I left ( on top of my normal 200/week test) so I would have plenty of androgens in my system while gone for 3 weeks, then pick up when I left.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in five weeks your going to Japan, the eq will stay in your system for at least 4 weeks ( if not longer), will you be picking back up when your back?
Just curious because during my last cycling I was running diene ace and test c, but since I had a 3 week vacation approaching, I started eq at 900mg ew 2 weeks prior, then another 600mg the day before I left ( on top of my normal 200/week test) so I would have plenty of androgens in my system while gone for 3 weeks, then pick up when I left.
Good point yeah EQ stays in system a really long time, fortunate the Japan trip is only a 5-day work banger. I can cruise and do hotel workout if they don't make me go out and eat beef and drink good beer with them, ha.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did shoulders and legs today, after usual 10 min rowing machine at high resistance warmup for 1.5km or so.

Love the strength and endurance I get on TRT with EQ and MSten makes me get a nice pump and hunger increased. Also short rest between strong sets is nice to have the umph. Mind muscle focus during reps can improve too.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did shoulders and legs today, after usual 10 min rowing machine at high resistance warmup for 1.5km or so.

Love the strength and endurance I get on TRT with EQ and MSten makes me get a nice pump and hunger increased. Also short rest between strong sets is nice to have the umph. Mind muscle focus during reps can improve too.
Endurance w eq. is insane... They don't give it to racehorses for nothing!
PoSiTiVeFLoW like a thoroughbred lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone here use Clonazolam or Diclazepam? If you can tolerate designer benzos, I find these to be superior for sleep and muscle relaxaion at low dose (I have compressed L2/L3 discs issues) without zombie like hangover Z-drugs like zopiclone do. We all know the dependency risk, but this with NSAID keeps my sleep right and my lower back happy to play with kids.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well anyway it can work wonders where regular NSAIDs, Opoids, and other sleep meds fail.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back to main topic, did solid hammer strength chest, triceps routines today. Minimal rest in sets, hunger is back.

I decided I will continue and keep running Test E base and retry some of my favorite prohormones from previous logs past couple years. All those I ran solo... Until 2nd kid is born then PCT until Xmas, lol.

Really like the Test E , MSten, and light Epistane dose I have going for research.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Updated stats with MSten and Epi in the mix. Eating everything in sight, which is good.
IMG_20180424_130523705_LL.jpg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, decided to kick this up to a blast before my sort trip. Back up to 600mg Test E and EQ weekly. Still 10mg Msten and Epistane daily. Usual cycle support.

Diet has returned or improved since last cycle, mentally a bit better and work out motivation is returning...

219 lbs at 15% BF Is good for me, real goal would push to 230+ and keep 210-220lbs at 12% or so BF%.

Three steps forward, one or two back lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I “want” to be 219 and 15% BF! Jeez!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I “want” to be 219 and 15% BF! Jeez!!
Funny story, I tried IM in my quads and my left quad I aimed a bit low and did not massage, wow talk about injection site soreness... Right quad had minor soreness relatively. Need to explore new IM sites, as gluts and delts are taking all the IM pin cushion fun. Oh and i did leg and back workout this AM, after the dual quads IM 'jects last night! No hot shower or massage between and do full range of motion squats and back routine morning, felt great, now been hobbling since lunch. Need to do more legs and practice new IM sites and hot water and NSAIDs here shortly, roller and Tens perhaps too.

jcratty75

Awards
Hey I'm on trt as well and I hear ya with the soreness
Never did a quad shot though
Where about do you pin it ?
How's the m-sten treating you ?
I'm thinking of picking something up to run before my trip in June

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I'm on trt as well and I hear ya with the soreness
Never did a quad shot though
Where about do you pin it ?
How's the m-sten treating you ?
I'm thinking of picking something up to run before my trip in June
Pin about half way down the length of the quad toward the largest part of the muscle body (away from nerves, etc). Look for Google images, way better. I'll try again, but so far quad IM shots @ 26g 1" hurts way more soreness wise than hip, shoulder, or glut shots to me of same 1cc of juice.

Msten is gtg and Epistane is a nice combo to add.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's 445am. On the way to get the gym. Tody feels like back bicipes and squats.

Upped dose to about 450mg Test-E and 450mg and same for EQ.

Wholly crap! Ran PRO brand Msten, Epi 20 from German Pharma....and PRO Super-diol, talk about pump and strength enduramce.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's 445am. On the way to get the gym. Tody feels like back bicipes and squats.

Upped dose to about 450mg Test-E and 450mg and same for EQ weekly IM.

Wholly crap! Ran PRO brand Msten, Epi 20 from German Pharma....and PRO Super-diol, talk about pump and strength enduramce.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wholly crap! Ran PRO brand Msten.,10mg Epi 20 from German Pharma....and PRO Super-diol at 16mg with cycle supports, talk about pump and strength enduramce for a new dad on low sleep. Diet and naps have increased, getting me in some trouble lolz.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wholly crap! Ran PRO brand Msten.,10mg Epi 20 from German Pharma....and PRO Super-diol at 16mg with cycle supports, talk about pump and strength enduramce for a new dad on low sleep.
IMG_20180501_040628754.jpg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably in a few weeks due a low dose TRT and RAD-140 at 20mg to see if I can solidify gains after a week work travel.

jcratty75

Awards
How's everything treating you ?
So your doing 3 designers along with the trt stuff
That's insane and pretty close to what I want before my trip in June

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's everything treating you ?
So your doing 3 designers along with the trt stuff
That's insane and pretty close to what I want before my trip in June
Going great really like the M-Sten, Super-diol, and Epi combo. Killin shoulders, legs, and rows today.

Hella good pumps, low dose of each... Daily. Oral PH are taken Pre workout with warmup cardio get it into blood stream, first. Test E and EQ are long ester already present.

I've run similar DMZ, Epi type cycles before... Just sucked up sides with out the joy of a high quality test E base to mitigate some sides.

Much nicer with Test and EQ...

Sitting at 220 and 14-15% BF because diet starts tomorrow, lol, with a toddler and preggo wife. With more rigorous working in kitchen and gym would push to 230lbs and 10% BF.

However, this has been a long cycle need bloods and PCT soon, but otherwise gtg.
In

jcratty75

Awards
Very nice
Definitely having test is a game changer running extra pros or sarms

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def feel full and shred on combo here.