Unsponsored Apex Relax CBD & Phytocaine with HHC

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Already used most of a 60mL bottle of Phytocaine with HHC and the original brown color Relax CBD with terpene blend (the new one also pictured is a clear broad spectrum CBD I will try next to compare).

Long story short if you have tendonitis, swelling and stiffness in forearms.. hydrate + take typical NSAID and add Phytocaine and Relax CBD to keep swelling and pain at bay between long shovel and pick axe of rock and dirt and stone moving work sessions.

Pretty much a god send that way. Trying out the new clear broad spectrum Relax CBD on sore forearms post work out.

Need to score more phytocaine next BOGO or sub it.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the web froze on me and hit the button twice l,.so it made two postings.. how do I delete the other?
Hit the "Report" button at the bottom of the post you want to delete, and comment "Duplicate"

And of course, I'm in as well, brother!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
@nostrum420 any chance you have some more of the original Relax CBD with the neurolidal and terpenes - that could sell me?

That's pretty nice combo, 3-days of workout straight and more stone work outside before the thunderstorm tonight.. so Phytocaine with HHC on hands and forearms and then Relax CBD on back of legs.

What's the reason you went full spectrum CBD sans Nuerolidol in the new Relax formula? I think full spectrum makes sense, but would like Nuerolidol back too :)

Like the contrast hot/cool.therapy part of Phytocaine.too, very soothing.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 any chance you have some more of the original Relax CBD with the neurolidal and terpenes - that could sell me?

That's pretty nice combo, 3-days of workout straight and more stone work outside before the thunderstorm tonight.. so Phytocaine with HHC on hands and forearms and then Relax CBD on back of legs.

What's the reason you went full spectrum CBD sans Nuerolidol in the new Relax formula? I think full spectrum makes sense, but would like Nuerolidol back too :)

Like the contrast hot/cool.therapy part of Phytocaine.too, very soothing.
The new version has the same terpenes. We just listed the whole blend as "hemp terpenes" so that it would fit on the label. The full spectrum has CBD + other cannabinoids which have a synergistic effect when applied together.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
The new version has the same terpenes. We just listed the whole blend as "hemp terpenes" so that it would fit on the label. The full spectrum has CBD + other cannabinoids which have a synergistic effect when applied together.
Awesome got more stone work today so will rock the Phytocaine and updated full spectrum Relax CBD tonight to compare.