Unreal's 2023 Sarms cut: Ostarine/Cardarine + Rad bridge

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First week of PCT has been great. I am down another pound and actually made some gains in my last back workout

I dosed clomid 80mg first 3 days and now running 40mg. I decided to stagger my OTC product (nolvatren XT) 2 weeks into the PCT. Mainly because the Half-life of Rad140 suggests the first two weeks I’ll still be suppressed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First week of PCT has been great. I am down another pound and actually made some gains in my last back workout

I dosed clomid 80mg first 3 days and now running 40mg. I decided to stagger my OTC product (nolvatren XT) 2 weeks into the PCT. Mainly because the Half-life of Rad140 suggests the first two weeks I’ll still be suppressed.
First week is usually great. Some water comes off but all the strength is there for progress. Usually week 2 I can progress as well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started the 4th week of PCT
It’s gone really well. I felt like I lost a bit of drive and endurance in the gym for sure. But I also eked out some strength gains. My bench is fully up 50 pounds from the start and my bodyweight is down about 14 pounds.
I think I dropped some water.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d say you look the same, more or less - big success there

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started the 4th week of PCT
It’s gone really well. I felt like I lost a bit of drive and endurance in the gym for sure. But I also eked out some strength gains. My bench is fully up 50 pounds from the start and my bodyweight is down about 14 pounds.
I think I dropped some water.
Dude you are a weirdo...lol better response to sarms than gear and look just as good on pct as on cycle..where can I buy these genetics at

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude you are a weirdo...lol better response to sarms than gear and look just as good on pct as on cycle..where can I buy these genetics at
I’m going to do more write up later but since my workout quality and strength haven’t fallen into the gutter since stopping Rad I’m thinking there’s a lot of benefit that’s coming from the MK676 and not the Rad.

unfortately that was a flaw in my experiment lol running a LOT of new compounds at once.