Uncut first run!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah bro def did and will use it again. thinking of buying some for softball itself. I took some before a game and didn't wanta stop playing lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Oh yeah bro def did and will use it again. thinking of buying some for softball itself. I took some before a game and didn't wanta stop playing lol.
Glad you like Uncut. I use it before softball as well and it's amazing for extra energy and mental clarity. Everything seems to slow down just a bit when I use it. For the price, it really can't be beat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Uncut for just about any situation. Lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I think I may find myself alternating enhanced and uncut for the near future.
I have used them together and it was pretty nice. One scoop of Enhanced and 1 cap of Uncut.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there any appetite suppression with Uncut?

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Is there any appetite suppression with Uncut?
Not necessarily. Are you looking for an anti suppression supplement or did you not want it to be included in Uncut? I train fasted and don't have a problem being hungry during training.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily. Are you looking for an anti suppression supplement or did you not want it to be included in Uncut? I train fasted and don't have a problem being hungry during training.
Ok good I don't usually like anything that will give an appetite suppression.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Ok good I don't usually like anything that will give an appetite suppression.
I hear yah. I do IF and one pwo I was logging was pretty strong that I didn't have an appetite till 5pm. Needless to say I had to drink calories just to get it in.