Unable to reach customer service

ifg4949

Awards
Called IBE's customer service #s 985-809-3509 & 866-ibe-6351 throughout yesterday and today and no one is answering. Left message yesterday that never got returnd and today their voicemail is full. Is another # I can call? Thanks.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
They are hard to get in touch with. I've been trying myself and it gets a little aggravating at times. They're lucky they make some kickass products. :lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM me with your request and order info.

ifg4949

Awards
Still no one answers the phone or returns calls and my PM has not been answered. Any other way to get customer service?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this weekend was the Olympia as well, so probably a good number of their staff were there.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Still no one answers the phone or returns calls and my PM has not been answered. Any other way to get customer service?
There are things going on with the Feds. I'm not totally sure what - but there are posts on BB.com saying this.

In short - I don't know who's around, honestly. Probably not much of a chance right now.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm here :) What seems to be the problem? Is everything ok?

If it's an order that hasn't arrived yet please understand that things have been delayed because of the warehouse move and the DEA dropping in to certain locations to take product for testing. All of this is causing back ups.

We apologize for any delays and want you to know all orders will be fulfilled soon.

Much Love,

Neoborn