UK Buyers Only EvoMuse BMP

Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all, I have 6 bottles of EvoMuse BMP for sale this is the new enhanced formula that released late last year

Last edited:
Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

So are you selling as a stack with both products or selling individually?

Also what’s the reason for the sale?
Selling as a stack with both products!
Just Having a clear out I've got plenty more left for myself lol.

Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have decided to sell the products individually because it looks like no one really is interested in MyoSynergy!

Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Last edited:

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
Bit steep on the price 😳 your Selling them for more than it costs at predator (predators a rip off already) and £15 more than on the official evomuse site?

Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bit steep on the price 😳 your Selling them for more than it costs at predator (predators a rip off already) and £15 more than on the official evomuse site?
How much would you like to pay? Considering I bought these from the US and I had to pay duty and tax plus international delivery costs!

Killa-T Muzik

Killa-T Muzik

Awards
  • First Up Vote
price reduced plus first buyer gets an opened bottle of Androgin (55 Servings) for free which contains a mixture of the orange and red/black capsules. Second buyer will get a opened bottle of Anaboloc Effect (27.5 Servings)

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
How much would you like to pay? Considering I bought these from the US and I had to pay duty and tax plus international delivery costs!
Yeah I Get it, I’ve been taxed and paid international delivery many times, we get a **** deal in the uk. but I wouldn’t be thinking Well I paid more than I should of so I’ll sell it on for more than I should?