tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, S/O to pyrobatt and CNP for sending me two bottles (60ct each) of Legendary (which is -(-)epi, lax and capsorb)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451959012.397598.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451959050.494325.jpg

Cronus is CNP protein blend (isolate, concentrate and casein) The flavor I got was omnipotent orange.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451959139.185125.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451959165.485631.jpg

I've tried the protein twice now. The protein mixes really well, like a solid isolate would, although it's not. The flavor is fantastic. It reminds me of a dull orange sherbet!

The goal of this log was to use LEGENDARY up to and through my powerlifting competition. But, Christmas Eve I went in for an adjustment at my chiro. Everything was routine, went afterwards to squat and bench. During my pin squats my low back hurt in the middle of a set. Didn't think anything of it and continued to finish out my sets/reps. It's now been 10 days and my low back (L5 region) is STIFF every morning. I tried to deadlift and couldn't break the floor with 135lb. So, I've been doing my own rehab - thanks to K. Staretts videos on YouTube. Still no change with the stiffness/tightness. One good thing is (I suppose) I have no tingling, numbing or any of the symptoms of a bulged/herniated disc.

Long sorry short, I've backed out of the competition. And I'm working around my injury. Another positive is, I was able to squat a decent amount of weight today with no pain. Also, another note; there is no pain when my trunk is in extension/hyperextension.

Day one-

Squat- x5 @8 repeats
225x5x5

Comp bench- x3@9 6% load drop
225x3 @9
215x3 @8
215x3 @9

BFR bb skull crushers
Bar x 16x4 30 sec rest

The occluded tricep extensions provide a RIDICULOUS pump after I took the tourniquet off.

Tomorrow my delts/pecs are getting the guasha treatment

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
First, S/O to pyrobatt and CNP for sending me two bottles (60ct each) of Legendary (which is -(-)epi, lax and capsorb)
View attachment 128475View attachment 128476

Cronus is CNP protein blend (isolate, concentrate and casein) The flavor I got was omnipotent orange. View attachment 128477View attachment 128478

I've tried the protein twice now. The protein mixes really well, like a solid isolate would, although it's not. The flavor is fantastic. It reminds me of a dull orange sherbet!

The goal of this log was to use LEGENDARY up to and through my powerlifting competition. But, Christmas Eve I went in for an adjustment at my chiro. Everything was routine, went afterwards to squat and bench. During my pin squats my low back hurt in the middle of a set. Didn't think anything of it and continued to finish out my sets/reps. It's now been 10 days and my low back (L5 region) is STIFF every morning. I tried to deadlift and couldn't break the floor with 135lb. So, I've been doing my own rehab - thanks to K. Staretts videos on YouTube. Still no change with the stiffness/tightness. One good thing is (I suppose) I have no tingling, numbing or any of the symptoms of a bulged/herniated disc.

Long sorry short, I've backed out of the competition. And I'm working around my injury. Another positive is, I was able to squat a decent amount of weight today with no pain. Also, another note; there is no pain when my trunk is in extension/hyperextension.

Day one-

Squat- x5 @8 repeats
225x5x5

Comp bench- x3@9 6% load drop
225x3 @9
215x3 @8
215x3 @9

BFR bb skull crushers
Bar x 16x4 30 sec rest

The occluded tricep extensions provide a RIDICULOUS pump after I took the tourniquet off.

Tomorrow my delts/pecs are getting the guasha treatment
Sorry to hear that man, hope you heal fast

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixed some Cronus with Bolthouse strawberry banana drink.

Tomorrow I'll make orange creme pancakes

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks like a good time in here, great hookups from CnP!

In to follow along sir, lets see if you can't still kick ass with your injury

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a good time in here, great hookups from CnP!

In to follow along sir, lets see if you can't still kick ass with your injury
Welcome buddy.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went and saw my chiro again. Last time I saw a substitute because she was off. Anyways, my said my sacrum was mashed down on my L5.

We'll see if she fixed the issue or not. Still doing the stretches as well.

Today's an off day and tomorrow is suppose to be a deadlift, bench accessory and squat variant. But, dead will more than likely be out of the question.

Day 2 in the books

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

Sorry to hear about the injury, I can totally identify with that :( Achilles (huge heel spurs) issues for me.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

Sorry to hear about the injury, I can totally identify with that :( Achilles (huge heel spurs) issues for me.
Welcome. Sorry about the Spurs man!
Wanna share a fellow logger your panclark recipe?

My recipe:
30g flour
15g coconut flour
29g omnipotent orange (1 scoop)
80mL orange juice
5g Splenda
3-5g baking powder
70g low fat cottage cheese

"Creme" for topping
50g FF Greek yogurt
50g softened FF cream cheese
5g Splenda

I use sugar free syrup as well

Subbed brother!
Ayeeee welcome boss

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 in the books

Positive note, I was able to deadlift with almost zero pain! I noticed this morning I wasn't nearly as stiff as I was before I went to see my chiro.

Nothing to note supplement wise. Benefits or negatives

Comp deadlift (conv) x4
225x4x5

BFR leg extension
40x 20+20+15+15+15 = 80 reps 30 sec rest

2 board press x5 @9 6-9% load drop
245x5 @9
230x5 @9 6% drop

Db row
40x10
50x10
60x10

Tomorrows an off day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would take those lifts, to be able to finally get through without pain has gotta feel great

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take those lifts, to be able to finally get through without pain has gotta feel great
Very rewarding. It's sucks, cuz I broke my hand and couldn't really "lift" ~ like I wanted anyhow, for close to two months. Then when I could, I injure my back and kick myself out of a meet

Time to rebuild ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subd wanna see what laxo is all about
I've used it in the past. From a solo lax product I had gradual (granted slow) strength increases, better muscular fullness and pump. Well see how this product compares

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day

Off day meal
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452219361.412066.jpg

1cup basamati
1 cup peas and carrots
150g chicken
3/4c broccoli
1tbsp minced garlic + salt

Pesky micros must be hit too

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight session was another improvement. My back feels like it's on the mend. Slowly I'll get back to where I was at

Pause squats x6@9 6-9% LD
225x6 @9
210x6 @8
210x6 @9

Reps for that capacity

TNG Bench x3@9 6-9% LD
225x3 @9
210x3x4

Seated bb OHP
95x12x3

Face down Pronated db military (110 degree angle)
10x12x3

Lat pull down
110x10
130x10x2

Done. Nothing to note so far with the supplements. Today would be day 5.

Got an early morning session tomorrow. Saturday mornings I always train fasted because Friday night is my cheat meal. Tomorrow I'm going to try and pull, we'll see how the back is doing In the AM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day six was nothing to write home about. Didn't pull because of my back. Also, woke up with more stiffness this morning then previously. I may have to cut all lower body out for the next week and use strictly BFR.

Again, nothing to note with legendary. Although, the protein is seriously delicious. Scoop with 8oz milk tastes like a melted sherbet push pop

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day six was nothing to write home about. Didn't pull because of my back. Also, woke up with more stiffness this morning then previously. I may have to cut all lower body out for the next week and use strictly BFR.

Again, nothing to note with legendary. Although, the protein is seriously delicious. Scoop with 8oz milk tastes like a melted sherbet push pop
The chocolate with 8 oz milk is equally amazing. Tastes like brownie batter

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you foam rolling and stretching alot?
Yeah.

Banded distractions
Foam roller
Tens unit
Ice
Lacrosse ball
Yoga stretches

I think ultimately, what's going to heal it will be stopping all lower body movements (i.e. Squats and deads). Continue getting adjusted and stretching the hamstrings while nailing my glutes with the lax ball

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Went and got adjusted, again. Like I previously mentioned, I think what is going to fully heal me is going to be cutting out all lower body movements that put my trunk into flexion. So, today was a little different and my training will be like this for a week or so, until I stop waking up with a stiff lower back.

BFR leg extensions
30lb for 70 reps in 2:57

Comp bench press x5 cuz cardio @9 w/6-9% load drop
215x5 @9
205x5 @8
205x5 @8

BFR tricep ext
50x90 reps in 3:30

Rear delt work 4 sets on 15-20

Seated hamstring curl (2:2:1)
90x20
105x12

Leg raises for dem abs

*Again not noticing much. Maybe a better pump and slight fullness. Will keep an eye on this.

Post work food
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452560447.977711.jpg

1.25c pearl couscous
5.5oz shredded Cajun chicken
Red and yellow bell pepper
Onion
Sautéed in minced garlic

???

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im in this !!!! wow food and supps ! Can't wait to see how this treats you.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Late, but found you. Sorry to hear about that back. It seems like your working around it and still having some decent workouts.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late, but found you. Sorry to hear about that back. It seems like your working around it and still having some decent workouts.
Working with what I can. Sucks though. It felt like my squats where starting to take off.

Deads slid backwards.

Bench is continually going up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/12/16
Day 9

Off day

We'll see how tomorrow goes. I've got another adjustment tomorrow (@415pm) before I lift. Again, won't be any lower body movements.

Temp leg ext quads
BFR hams
2 or 3 board bench
Lat pull downs

Saturday I have a 1.5hr long deep tissue and another adjustment.

Monday if I'm feeling less stiff or no stiffness I'll try an squat (key word if)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
dude kudos on that dtm !!!! keep going your doing great! Rest is key to healing ... good luck bro !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude kudos on that dtm !!!! keep going your doing great! Rest is key to healing ... good luck bro !
Absolutely fam. Injuries are such a mind funk tho, rather discouraging actually.

But, I need to stay the course to let this heal and get back at it when I can!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Absolutely fam. Injuries are such a mind funk tho, rather discouraging actually.

But, I need to stay the course to let this heal and get back at it when I can!
Exactly bro ... even when i had a broken foot i was still doin arms every day just like
CT FLETCHER. Ill be here for ideas and support. Im just a pm away .

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/13/16
Day 10

Tempo leg ext (0:2:2)
50x12x4

BFR seated leg curl
75x100reps in 4min

3-board bench x4@9 6-8% load drop

275x4 @9 https://instagram.com/p/BAgADxAggxy/
260x4 @8
260x4 @9

Tempo Seated close grip pull downs (0:2:1)
60x12x5

It's day 10 with the supplements. Had mediocre pump today, but strength on the 3 board is definitely up. Rest periods are down and fatigue has improved. Small notes to take. If this improves again, then it's absolutely the products.

Btw, overnight proats with the Cronus orange ???? CNP really did an excellent job flavoring this protein.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Seems like the Supp's are kicking in. It's always great when strength goes up

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/15/16
Day 12

BFR leg ext
40x75 ~3:15

Lying leg curl (0:2:2)
20x10x2 into ??
single lying leg curl
10x10x2

TNG bench x5 @9 6-9% load drop
220x5 @9
210x5 @8
210x5 @8
210x5 @9

Seated bb OHP ~ myo reps (10 breath rest)
105x10+8+5 = 23 reps

Db rear delt four sets

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/16/16
Day 13

Incline bench x6@9 6-9% load drop
185x6 @8
195x6 @9+ hard nine so I didn't load drop. Called it herehttps://instagram.com/p/BAm6IljAg4R/

Seated close grip pull down
80x10
90x10
110x10x2

Rope face pulls
30x15x2
40x15

BFR ez curl (plate loaded)
35x75 ~ 3:25min

Hyper extension
2 sets of 12

Another good session. I feel like my back is getting better by a percentage a day. I'd say after another two weeks I SHOULD be ready to squat and dead again. This is me hoping.

Last night was a cheat meal. Had a supreme pizza, bag of mini Reese's, two brownie bites and half a pint of bnj half baked.

I'd say the products are working as they should. I had a great pump (although that's probably from the super compensation of carbs from the pizza) but, again my strength is up. Last session I had sixes on for incline it was 185x6 for a hard nine.

Mixed Cronus in water for the first time (I think) and it's even good in water! I usually can't stand the taste of protein in water. This is easy on the pallet and still tastes like sherbet.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/18/16
Day 15

Comp squat
225x7x2
*virtually no pain ~ although I am stiff this morning but no more than I have been.

Comp bench x4@9 6-9% load drop
225x4 @9
210x4x4 6% drop

Bb skull crusher 6-10@8 repeats
85x10x2

Leg raises
2x20

I'm going to see how three caps work. Yesterday went well as far as squatting although with every rep there was hesitation and fear along with my hips swimming.

Pump was great, again. Didn't need as long to recover between sets, so fatigue is better. Seems like an ongoing trend. I don't want to fully commit and say it's the product just yet. But, it is beginning to look like it.

1/19/16
Day 16 is an off day

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's nice you were able to squat with virtually no pain. I hope that continues for you.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's nice you were able to squat with virtually no pain. I hope that continues for you.
Thanks bud. Now if I could deadlift...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/18/16
Day 15

Comp squat
225x7x2
*virtually no pain ~ although I am stiff this morning but no more than I have been.

Comp bench x4@9 6-9% load drop
225x4 @9
210x4x4 6% drop

Bb skull crusher 6-10@8 repeats
85x10x2

Leg raises
2x20

I'm going to see how three caps work. Yesterday went well as far as squatting although with every rep there was hesitation and fear along with my hips swimming.

Pump was great, again. Didn't need as long to recover between sets, so fatigue is better. Seems like an ongoing trend. I don't want to fully commit and say it's the product just yet. But, it is beginning to look like it.

1/19/16
Day 16 is an off day
I've noticed the rest between sets thing too. I'm trying to see if it is just getting my conditioning back or the product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you not able to do any deadlifting?
Nope. Tried breaking 135 off the floor last week and it made me make noises I've never grunted lol very, very hard on my L5. I'm continuing stretching and hoping it's improving still.
I've noticed the rest between sets thing too. I'm trying to see if it is just getting my conditioning back or the product.
Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on the next few workouts. Some things are beginning to change so I'll again, keep my eye on it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga & CNP Legendary with Cronus

1/20/16
Day 17

Well, I was able to deadlift! That's exciting and encouraging. Although, it's not close to what I'm usually deadlifting for reps @ my RPEs I'll take it!

Comp dead
Work up 5 sets
225x5x3

Front squat tempo (2:1:1)
95x8x2

2-board bench press x5@9 6-9% load drop
245x5@9
230x5@8
230x5@8

https://instagram.com/p/BAyCKpTAg0Z/

Face pulls
3 sets
Leg raises
3 sets
Db rear fly
2 sets

Again, pump was good. The rest didn't seem to improve from last week or last session. So far, what I've noticed from the product would be increased pump. The strength is out until I see what happens this Saturday. If I hit the same reps for incline or increase weight with the same RPE then the product without a doubt has increased strength.

I've decided against increasing my calories as well. Macros are staying the same again, until I see if the product has increased my strength because
A) I've been using RTS for a long time and
B) my calories have been the same for the last four weeks (with a weekly {Friday night} cheat meal)

Calories

Cho-300g
Pro- 150/155
Fat-65/70

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That's great that you were able to deadlift. Even if it wasn't what you are used to doing, it's something. How's your back feeling today?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great that you were able to deadlift. Even if it wasn't what you are used to doing, it's something. How's your back feeling today?
Wasn't any stiffer then I have been. Which is good!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/22/16
Day 19

Tempo squats 3:1:0
225x5x2

TNG bench against a green mini band
185x4
200x4
210x4
220x4 @9+ no load drop

Seated OHP
115x10
135x10

Short session. Very productive and my squats are progressing slowly but painless. Tomorrow i pull and incline again, we'll see what (if any) strength increase I have ~ should correlate to Legendary if so.

Oh, also no cheat meal tonight, saving it for tomorrow night.... Maybe Sunday idk.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Where you at? You taking a rest week? ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry. Rough weekend.

The leaders of the life group the wife and I go to, lost their two year old little girl this past Saturday.

I'll update today's workout (after I complete it this afternoon)

I will say I have *maybe* 7-10 scoops of protein left

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sorry. Rough weekend.

The leaders of the life group the wife and I go to, lost their two year old little girl this past Saturday.

I'll update today's workout (after I complete it this afternoon)

I will say I have *maybe* 7-10 scoops of protein left
I was just teasing anyway. That's very sad. I will be praying for them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/28/16
Day 25

Sorry for the lack of updates. Rough week.

Anyhow, on to today's workout, then the supplements.

Comp deadlift x1
275x4
315x1x5
*extremely happy about this. Also, this is just a primer and warm up before I get full bore back into RTS

Belt less Front squat x7
115x7x3

3 board bench x4@8 repeats
265x4x3

As I mentioned, this week is my final week with taking it easy with my back. Everything is getting better and I'm beginning to get comfortable with weight again. Although I'm still going to take it relatively easy coming back into RTS, I won't be AS cautious as I have been. Next week it's on.

Strength has been steady, some days better than others. What I've noticed most is my rest periods are shorter regardless of fatigue. Sweating is up and the pump is better as well.

Side note, I ordered AGGRO from CnP on Monday and got it today. Going to give it a whirl tomorrow for work.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/30/16
Day 27

2" deficit deads x3 @9
275x3@8
295x3@9
Top set only, not trying to go full bore into back down sets/volume while the back isn't 100%

Db incline x8-10
70x10
80x10
90x8

Reverse grip Lat pull down 2:1:0 tempo
60x10x4

Cable curl
Four sets

I haven't db inclined in a very long time! Surprised at the strength I maintained with the movement as well as stability. I'd have to say that three caps of legendary is better then two. Obviously I'm going to ride out the bottle with three caps. Since I started three caps a few days back, this log should last another 17ish days.

I'll check my weight later. Don't believe I gained any weight, strength has gradually gone up though.