Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/30/16
Day 27

2" deficit deads x3 @9
275x3@8
295x3@9
Top set only, not trying to go full bore into back down sets/volume while the back isn't 100%

Db incline x8-10
70x10
80x10
90x8

Reverse grip Lat pull down 2:1:0 tempo
60x10x4

Cable curl
Four sets

I haven't db inclined in a very long time! Surprised at the strength I maintained with the movement as well as stability. I'd have to say that three caps of legendary is better then two. Obviously I'm going to ride out the bottle with three caps. Since I started three caps a few days back, this log should last another 17ish days.

I'll check my weight later. Don't believe I gained any weight, strength has gradually gone up though.
I went up to three caps as well, and I agree. Nice work!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga & CNP Legendary with Cronus

Day 29
2/1/16

Got back to my full RTS and am working with what I can currently for numbers

Comp squat x5@9 6-9% LD
275x5 @9
260x5 @9 6% LD
Found out tonight that my work capacity sucks as well as my fatigue lol

Comp bench x4 @9 6-9% LD
215x4 @9 this was an easier 9
200x4x3
My work capacity here has increased tremendously. Once I move back into twos and threes for reps, a PR should be within reach after a small microcycle

BFR tricep ext- single pulley cable
30x70 reps total in 3min

I finished my tub of omnipotent orange protein (Cronus) yesterday. I mis judged by a lot looking into the tub.

The flavor is fantastic and mixes really, really well. This is a protein I would buy for sure. Can't wait to see what other flavors CnP decides to release with their protein line.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Day 30,31 and 32 off
2/2, 2/3 and 2/4/16

Sick yesterday and today. No training.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Day 30,31 and 32 off
2/2, 2/3 and 2/4/16

Sick yesterday and today. No training.
Correction. I went ahead and trained today, glad I'm did too!

Day 32
2/4/16

3 caps legendary split (1am 1pre w/o and 1 post workout)

Hook grip Comp deadlift x4@9
315x4@9
295x4x3 6% load drop

Belt less front squat 8-10 reps @8 repeats
135x8
155x8x2

2-board bench block x5@9
245x5@9
230x5x3 6% load drop

Forgot to mention, my weight hasn't changed at all. Still weighing 144lb. I haven't changed macros either, they're still

Pro-150/155
Cho-280/300
Fat-60/70

Either way, I'm glad for the strength increases thus far all things considering!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 36
2/8/16

Comp squat x4@9 9% LD
275x4 @8
295x4 @9
270x4x3

Comp bench x5@9 9% LD
200x5@8
215x5 @9
195x5x3

BFR reverse tricep ext
60lbs for a total of 92 reps in 4 sets

There is a noticeable difference taking 3caps of legendary. Still have the doses split 1 am, 1 pre workout and 1 post workout. Strength is the same, but my pump, fatigue and recovery all seem to have improved. The last few days I have really noticed the recovery aspect, because I had to train three days in a row (which id never do, but given my schedule I had to) and although I was sore, I wasn't anywhere near the level of soreness I SHOULD have been.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 37
2/9/16

Off

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 43
2/15/16

Comp squat x3@9 4-6% LD
300x3@9
285x3@8 5% LD
285x3@9

Comp bench x2@9 6-9% LD
235x2 @9
220x3x3

Plate loaded dips
80lb per side x10

Face down pronated db military press
12x10x4

Can say, without a doubt, that legendary has increased my recovery period and has increased my strength ever so minutely (obviously my training template has a lot to do with it as well) but, it has increased.

I've got about seven days left maybe. Another thing, the pump has been good! No weight gain either, I'll double check this tomorrow though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Day 47
2/19/16

2ct pause squat x2@9 6-9% load drop

[email protected]+
https://instagram.com/p/BB_cip4ggwn/
260x2x3 6% LD

TNG bench x3@9 4-6% Load drop

225x3@9
215x3x3

Strict OHP 8-12
75x10
75x9
75x9

Face pull three sets super set with db curl

So far for my overreaching cycle I've done well, believe the epi/lax has helped as an adaptogen for fatigue management/over stimulation. The epi has decreased my rest periods and my muscle soreness a considerable amount.

The last few days I've been using four caps instead of three. I'll get my final review up Monday!

Thanks for following along guys and thanks again pyrobatt for choosing me to log the products

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry for the delay!
Final review for legendary

Effectiveness 8/10
I started with two caps a day, bumped to three eventually and ended with four caps a day. Dose was always one AM/PM until I increased my dosage. When I did, it was AM/PM and pre workout (3 caps) and when I dosed four it went to AM, lunch, pre workout and PM.

• two caps legendary- didn't notice much if anything
•three caps legendary- increased sweating, decreased rest time between sets, better pump with a mild strength increase. Better fatigue management as well.
•four caps legendary- really noticed the decreased rest, fatigue improved, strength increased directly correlated to the increased cap and again a better pump.

I believe that with any laxogenin product, you're best suited to run it for a longer period of time (saturation and duration will be key here)

The product is a great natural alternative to anyone looking to increase strength (weight if increased calories) and decrease recovery and rest and wanting to do-so in the natural realm. Again, I think you would have better results running 10+ weeks.

The Cronus protein is simply put; amazing. Not over powering with the flavor (mild orange sherbet push pop flavor is what it reminds me of). Mixes really well in cashew milk and water. It bakes well too (I made pancakes and cakes with the flavor) and the calories/macros are friendly as well and can be easily worked into your daily allotment!

Thanks again pyrobatt for the logging op!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Solid review overall man :)

Really making me want to try out the protein

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see your write up on legendary. I just finished one bottle at two caps a day and I too didn't experience much of anything.