Looking good Brother!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good Brother!
Thanks much! Got some quick travel this week then looking forward to switching gears when getting back this weekend..waiting on my MyQuest bloodwork to pop up in the app here today hopefully.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright it's been a fun/productive "rest period" and coming back from work travel and ready to start the TRT + Mast E + Apex Triton cycle.

Quickly, post Mechabol / M-Sten post cycle bloodwork, taken fasting one week after. And in a non training mode right before work travel. Not too bad, cholesterol a bit out of whack, and liver enzymes slightly elevated.. but all else seems Ok I think.

Worth it, the methyl PH gains if I can keep sides managed well like this.. space them out with plain TRT and non methyl options between, let the bloodwork recover, etc.

Will post the Kardia mobile EKG and Whiting blood pressure cuff results when I get back tonight and plan to start lifting tomorrow again.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You weren’t on your TRT during Msten, right? That’s why the test is low, yes?

If this draw was one week after finishing the orals, I would say it’s fine/normal.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You weren’t on your TRT during Msten, right? That’s why the test is low, yes?

If this draw was one week after finishing the orals, I would say it’s fine/normal.
Ha you beat me to it, yes I was on TRT but clearly too low a dose. This is why I need proper Urologist dose titration.. as the measly old 60mg/week script (actually this was 100mg of Test Cyp) ain't cutting it. Now when I was using Test E 300, at full power I was off the charts on the high end >3000.

I noticed that too. Damn old lady CA endocrinologist... as my new Baylor primary care doc wanted to get a local Urologist to dial in a better dose (he wouldn't up the script himself).. from the CA endocrinologist biatch,.
=
So F*ck it - I'm going to bump up to 150mg for awhile or even 200mg Test andrun my own Quest labs panels like this. See what that does for me, add the Mast E, etc. Get more bloodwork, then go into the Urologist and tell them what dose of Test gives me what level to set anchor-points.. I have a Quest lab ~1.5mi from my home, added the app to the phone.

I wish I could buy a "bulk test package 6-12x" of the Bodybuilder panel from discountlabs / Quest web sales front at some discount. Is around $160/BB-test panel (basic), they have an advanced one for more $ cheese.
=
Speaking of which its' TRT time, now I'm home.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell f*cking yeah! Great chest and triceps pump after two weeks off, was feeling sedentary but Test 150mg + Mast 100mg upgraded TRT taken day or so ago, no pip and feeling good.

Also setting PRs after "waking up" pre workout with Apex Triton. It's like coffee without the jitters and some NO boosting effect, makes me sweat a bit too. Clean friggin energy. Tried it before trip to help with house fixes, when feeling lethargic end of Msten cycle and now just lifted on Apex Triton pre workout.

12k lbs on first workout back in 2+ weeks since end of last cycle. Brought me out of the sluggish phase and feeling good.

Hope adenosine supplement can be like this all the time, is there point of diminishing returns and needs to cycle off?

Crazy good pump also with Blackmarket pre "Adrenolyn / Nootropic series" and Glycer 65. I also use hydracharged (better low sugar Gatorade replacement) from Kaged muscle 💪 too. These give consistent pump, but Triton helping me get back at it harder faster..

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just some 7.5k lbs of shoulders and then did core abs, lower back (roman chair) stuff before landscaping type work.

TRT day tomorrow. Really need some "leg developer" that's compact leg extension + leg curls.. otherwise my legs are in better shape due to Tonal but will lag in progress versus upper body.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright got the gym "rolled up" and finally building the "power tower" for dips + pullups + deep pushups + ab-leg lifts.

Need to be able to roll my ST3 Focus in on a moment notice when hail season hits in TX and save my cars interior when it's 105F+ daily now..

Feeling pretty good in 150mg Test E and 100mg Mast E weekly now past week and a half. Going to run the better vitamins + support supps for heart and cholesterol (thanks again @Hyde and @Smont).

Also, heck if that's the gains I got on M-Sten with low Test level from insufficient TRT dose, shoot time to rerun that in 6 months with high Test for sure :). And got Core Labs MSTen, DMZ, and Tren+ in coming years to run. Good times.

Will run that for say 1.5-2 months let the bloodwork normalize on Test E + Mast E only see where 150mg test E lands me and then when I goto Urologist on TRT only (maybe over Xmas) to get that piddly 60mgs/week script updated from CA endodoc lady... hopefully I can speed up their "dose titration" process. Once the methyl PH post cycle markers clear and I get better bloodwork then can do this.

Oh and got some toys coming for Tonal for legs and back. This video is long skip to 7:20min but one can certainly use Tonal for legs extension on "handle move" or "rope move" it allows generic /invent your own move mode.

Let's get some quads finally!
and
JILINWEI 1Pair Tonal Accessories with T Lock adjustable Ankle Strap Attachments for Tonal https://a.co/d/4UMpk7a

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Power tower will be a great addition. I really wish we had space for one. We have had a couple opportunities to get old ones for free/super cheap but we didn’t have room in the garage and wife wasn’t sure the neighbors would go for one sticking out over our fence on the side of the house

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if they are free it is easy to find out what they think. ;) LOL

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Power tower will be a great addition. I really wish we had space for one. We have had a couple opportunities to get old ones for free/super cheap but we didn’t have room in the garage and wife wasn’t sure the neighbors would go for one sticking out over our fence on the side of the house
Thanks, should up it up and done tonight. I got mine free too, lol, everyone and awhile Amazon says "hey keep it, don't return, we don't want to bother restocking that beast" like I got a $300 fire pit that way too, lolz.
Well if they are free it is easy to find out what they think. ;) LOL
Amen, gotta sometimes just ask for forgiveness, haha. But with the wife you need to be in good standing with a trade chore (more housecleaning, fixes).
=
So post M-Sten cycle with low dose TRT - I noticed my estradiol was flagged as a bit high, and I have lightly puffy nips a bit (but no hard lumps forming - thank god). I do notice when I crossed to just Test E + Mast E.. it seems the Mast E carries anti-gyno properties, so that's lovely helping deflate the puff there.

Also seem to be "keeping the gains" dropped post cycle 210 > 207.5 lbs > back to 208-209 today with Test + Mast type TRT post methyl PH run. Just keep lifting and eating and stretching - long term consistency always key. It's OK to take a rest, like 1-2 weeks and then hit it hard again, anything more and the gains start to diminish.. risk is getting lazy and becoming a foodie again ha.

Bang'd out $15k on back-biceps today just Apex Triton + coffee and oats for breakfast. Def helps with reps, energy.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what are you doing to improve your low HDL? I would be a lil concerned with how low it is and high your LDL is.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what are you doing to improve your low HDL? I would be a lil concerned with how low it is and high your LDL is.
Well ❤‍🩹 diet wise trying to eat cleaner again and taking GNC 50+ megaman muli + K2/D2 + Berberine + Natto Kinase.
Thinking about adding the fancy $ electron rich CoQ10, called Ubiquinol. There other cholesterol balance drugs like statins, always advertised on TV but the sides... but it may come down to me truly giving up the pizza and sugary things and control diet, ugh... Lol.

I WAS one of those always healthy heart, lungs, runner types. So never had to really balance out bloodwork and medication and diets effects until more recently... Used to eat anything with immunity pre 35 y/o almost.

OK - perhaps I should chill or just finish Mast E cycle and then see how long on plain TRT it takes for cholesterol to normalize (while doing dose Titration with Urologist this fall).. just to see how long it takes for my cholesterol levels to balance back to normal?

This also confirms the fact I Am DONE buying more gear. I have enough TRT + PH and gear now for like 3-4 years of steady lifting and spaced out cycles to let bloodwork recover between (of I can be patient, always hard part).

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back this again, it looks for now I'll just stay on the Nutriissa Cycle support (has a CoQ10, garlic, magnesium heart complex in it). I know @Hyde mentioned the Bergemot. But it's a bit pricey. I will try and cut high sat fat, reduce sugar intake, etc..

Speaking of which I suck at vitamin + supp regimens (so going to take take all the vitamins + organ support pulls now). I just need to do that with morning coffee and oats I guess form now on.

Also, the article I posted up, above showed ... between cycles... the bodybuilder recovered his cholesterol levels in bloodwork, except for the last cycle noted, showed some perhaps longer-term aberration or slowed cholesterol level recovery.

Ok, so the question is, is there a 'minimal damage' cycle frequency for heart Assuming once can recover LDL/HDL levels post cycles? Seems I figured how to mitigate the liver damage and avoid kidney processed roids - so it really is a cholesterol/heart risk thing is the biggest risk (the silent killer).

So constant bloodwork + blood-pressure reads + Kardia EKG tracking, Pulse-Ox.. When only methyl gear 1-2x times a year, limits 3-5 years max use. That's what my cycle cabinet is at now, if I don't spend anymore $. Maybe need a few ancillaries on the way, but if I spaced it out with plain TRT and non-organ toxic supplements between 'hardcore runs'. So for a permanent transformation need 3-5years and then just accept I'm 46 years then.. and will have to lift more naturally so I don't kill myself early for the fam.

Just trying to leave the ectomorph behind, never going to be "stage material". Strong, fighting shape, and aesthetic as much as I can be.. when I left high school i was 6'2" at 155lbs, before the AirForce, then 6'2" 185-190lbs was natty best. Out of athletics and lifting until mid-30's, post getting married and realized I was in terrible shape for the Honeymoon ~2015 summer. Hopped on here almost at 'skinny fat' 6'2" and 170lbs in 2016'ish... Now I'm ~210lbs and def way leaner, bigger and stronger rocking the Tonal past months here, we'll see if I can ever diet to hit 210lbs and some low striated BF % level.. or if 215lbs and a little higher 10-12% is fine to hit or maintain.

Lastly, 11k lbs on chest + triceps this morning... Y'all gotta try Apex Triton + Pre-workout (or coffee) + Glycer 65 = Super freakin PUMP.

Apex Triton = lifting energy, strength, and enhanced pump fo' sho. Legit. Still need some caffeine for early mornings (it's not a stimulant) but you'll see it in end of set reps, longer sets, etc...

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, there are some good options for lowering LDL and total cholesterol, sugar. If I'm really going to do this next 3-5 years, while running a business, raising kids, holding up the large TX house... need to make sure I can not clog my arteries by doing this fitness and body improvements.

So @MrKleen73 or @Smont or @Hyde
> Plant sterol complex from Nautre Made, lots of folks commenting on how many points it lowered their LDL in bloodwork, some being athletes like AM forum folks too. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008I2JVB6/
> And yeah and adding a, Citrus Beramot complex + Berberine + Ubiquinol to the new daily. This Citrus Bergamot complex also has folks noting about how it's improving their cholesterol bloodwork levels. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R7QKCS3/, https://www.amazon.com/Qunol-Ubiquinol-Absorption-Supplement-Antioxidant/dp/B0732YP5LY/, and https://www.amazon.com/NutriFlair-Premium-Berberine-Ceylon-Cinnamon/dp/B08HHQWBBZ/

I will try TRT 150mg + Mast-E 100-150mg weekly, lift and eat well, then check bloods in a month or so.. See if just adding all these daily will improve things.

If not, I'll go pure TRT, work with Urologist to "dose titrate" up to a normal TRT level while repeating the improving cholesterol supps run again and see how the bloodwork looks.

Maybe then I can try another DMZ or M-Sten run with 1.) higher normal TRT levels 2.) better heart support (along with liver and kidney) support the whole way through. If I can get the cholesterol yo-yo under control, then good to go for awhile.

Thanks for the help as always Gents. Happy Friday!

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time you use orals, expect your HDL to crash. Nothing really raises it significantly back up except time, and lots of cardio, allegedly.
Yeah good point. But as long as I'm not letting a bunch of LDL deposit and clot the pipes... Then I guess I'll just bang up cardio more to assist then.

Ahh finally got the power tower up for some abs/leglifts, dips, deep handle pushups, and close/wife grip pullups. Tonal has def got me stronger but I could only really do one set of wide and close grip pullups being heavier now a bit lol...

I'll alme a post after 6-month of tonal use, the pros/cons of the system and what happens when you cancel the subscription service (I've paid off the unit) it's has a bit of Tesla style disable ware... it's amazing but there maybe a point where I put a system in that won't remove the exercise database upon unsubscribe...sheesh. that's a bit much.

Maybe get a standard functional trainer l, dual plate stacks and dope pulleys on vertical bars. But then I lose the ability to get my car in the garage, meh.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow it took the database away? So does that mean you can't really track your workouts if you do lifts that are not in the database or how does it effect the functionality of it?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow it took the database away? So does that mean you can't really track your workouts if you do lifts that are not in the database or how does it effect the functionality of it?
Yeah currently, their policy says if I cancel the $49/mo virtual gym experience (after the first 12 mo's subscription) then basically it sounds like I would get generic "bar / rope / handle moves" and it doesn't seem to let me save "custom exercises".

So yeah the unit would function fine and I can use it basically lime a dumb weight based functional trainer. I guess that's how they see it.. but that's annoying because I have free apps I can log/note custom lifts. Whatever.

I think I might wait to see if they change that over time and for now $49/mo with trainers, music, and large workout library is fine.. might check out XSone or Speede alternative too for other new buyers. I needed the wall mount space saving this offered.

Also I'll check the net to see if anyone has "hacked this" once they bought the unit (once owned falls under right to repair laws) and kept the workout database live whole disconnect from the subscription service.

And warranty life, the unit is stout but has weakpoints in the super Paracord and pulley/gears. And theirs an internal fan keeping the computer cool when you hit high weights and it's pulling current to the electromagnetics resistance... Heat is generated inside. So I think this might live 5-10 years with good care.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you do think you may go with something that will displace your ability to park your car anyway, get some free weights. I mean if you decide to go that route at a point you can move your power tower in and get a cheap power rack/barbell/weight set. Plus a cable setup and you’re really cooking with gas.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you do think you may go with something that will displace your ability to park your car anyway, get some free weights. I mean if you decide to go that route at a point you can move your power tower in and get a cheap power rack/barbell/weight set. Plus a cable setup and you’re really cooking with gas.
I am with this, of course I do not park my car in a garage. It isn't a collectors item or investment, and it is built to be out in the elements by it's very design. So Flex lives in the driveway. See he even has a name, but can't go in the garage. LOL

Honestly though, Titan has some reasonably priced folding wall mounted power racks that wouldn't take up much room. One of those and their wall mounted pulley system and you have everything you need. I am actually about to order the wall mounted pulley system myself in the next month as that is the one thing I am missing in my garage since my son bought me the irontech set. No pulley / cable stuff which I do miss. Then again just move the Tonal to a different wall and you have that more than covered.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep already got the free weights, in the quick change format. Two range of quick change dumbbells, ez curl and straight bar with quick change. Tonals been getting all the love, but I now feel strong enough to give these guys a go again for sure.

Gotta find a slim, almost linear pulley system u can bolt to the wall. Not a v-shaped functional trainer, but linear dual stack...
=
I am with this, of course I do not park my car in a garage. It isn't a collectors item or investment, and it is built to be out in the elements by it's very design. So Flex lives in the driveway. See he even has a name, but can't go in the garage. LOL

Honestly though, Titan has some reasonably priced folding wall mounted power racks that wouldn't take up much room. One of those and their wall mounted pulley system and you have everything you need. I am actually about to order the wall mounted pulley system myself in the next month as that is the one thing I am missing in my garage since my son bought me the irontech set. No pulley / cable stuff which I do miss. Then again just move the Tonal to a different wall and you have that more than covered.
Titan you say? If it's the same company, then I have their roman-chair /hyperextension bench already.. I'll take a look, thanks! I need the pulley constant tension, I feel like the magnetic resistance on Tonal makes a big difference in getting pumps going and yeah. But gravity dual pulley stack would be the same thing.. if I can get one that fits.

That wall mounted pulley system you're getting.. if slim enough could be the ticket. Cool was in a bad mood, now got some fun shopping to do lol.
=
Current gym in near final form. See attached.
*Caveat on "car being in the weather it's designed.for" this is TX. Like Tornado alley almost and hail capital. Have to be able to roll her in the house, I'll have to engineer it.*. And my ST3 isn't a princess turbo I drive her hard like she stole something lol. Trying to chill in old age more.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what weight does the quick change straight bar go up to, fully-loaded?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what weight does the quick change straight bar go up to, fully-loaded?
120lbs is the max with the extra plates kit. This was a compromise since I was stuff in a small west coast townhome, now in a larger TX house. The dumbbells go-to 55lbs and 95lbs respective. It's a nice set was all I could get during C19 before the house move.

May liquidate the straight and EZ bars in quick change to get more weight range on those... Been thinking about that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 120 is fine for isolation stuff or overhead likely and the dbs are nice for sure, but just a cheap used beater barbell and a set of pairs of used 45/35/25/10/5/2.5 really can be made to take up very little space and would allow 250lb bb floor presses, deadlifts, lunges, rows, clean & press, & frontsquats as heavy as you can learn to clean. Buy a small set of squat stands and now you can squat, benchpress, good mornings, etc (I am still a proponent of power rack so you have safety, but a barbell and stands has a very very thin profile when put away). Or get a fold out half rack like Mr Kleen said!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 120 is fine for isolation stuff or overhead likely and the dbs are nice for sure, but just a cheap used beater barbell and a set of pairs of used 45/35/25/10/5/2.5 really can be made to take up very little space and would allow 250lb bb floor presses, deadlifts, lunges, rows, clean & press, & frontsquats as heavy as you can learn to clean. Buy a small set of squat stands and now you can squat, benchpress, good mornings, etc (I am still a proponent of power rack so you have safety, but a barbell and stands has a very very thin profile when put away). Or get a fold out half rack like Mr Kleen said!
Working on it, got some product research and Ebay planning to do lol, but for now I can rock the Tonal.and DBs for a bit :). Man check out this sweet compact functional trainer from Rep fitness though. For a non computerized tonal alternative with more weight per side.
REP FITNESS FT-5000 Multi-Grip Functional Trainer Cable Machine, Dual Adjustable Pulley Machine with 220 lb Weight Stacks and 16 Adjustments, with an Optional Premium Accessory Package https://a.co/d/aryTmlE

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo @MrKleen73 - is this the Titan wall mount pulley tower!?

$250 * 2 would be great.. $500 for Could even sell the Tonal and the Bowflex Selecttech gear and rebuild with other gear Hyde noted.

Hmm still really like the Tonals "gym experience" just sucks they kill the workout menu when you cancel the $49/mo (makes it like a simple functional trainer then) soo... I can switch to Titan two 350*lb single towers, bolted to the wall when I've exhausted Tonal and want to sell it. Sooo much cheaper than a V split functional trainer $2.5-3k.

I see what you mean now :). Shoot bro just give me a link next time!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh - so didn't do a whole lot past 7+days (arguing with wife + in-laws got pretty bad - but inlaws leave tomorrow). Kinda went off the rails and was drinking a bit. Done with that now. Punched a hole in new bedroom wall, m*F8cker. Long story. Apparently when they travel to visit her sister + husband and UK they get to take off and travel places. My wife knows this, knows how bad we needed sabbatical or honeymoon 2.0 after 6-7 years of kids + fixing old home + build new home + career transitions.

She kept shuffling me under the deck, like in past years... there was always a good reasons then, but this time it's basically resentment / lack of love / she felt "unromanced" so she wasted 6-months of priceless international babysitting from her parents when we could have been renewing out love, some night life... even a trip, but no.

Because of past fights (I have a temper) and other ****, now we need "couples counseling" right before the school year and another 10-11 months of no vacation and grind mode. FML. Seriously. The her inlaws move into one of the two other TX houses we put into family trust (no rent income from that, cause Sri Lanka going to hell in Chinese debt trap). But Daddy's got $, from being an international CFO of SAB (South African Breweries) that bought Miller some years back before merging with Annheiser-Busch.

=
Fortunately, I can always count on my magnetic-air Nordictrack RW500 rower, to blast out cortisol - get a whole body workout going with pushups and basic pullups. I've done that trick several times *prehab* to get back into the gym - when falling into a slump/depression for various things. Just did 3km hard and fast in 9-10min.

Got to 16k lbs shoulder workout, blowout all that negative fighting stress, tomorrow will be big back day. rows 4 bros and curls til I hurl.
=
Only 5 movements today on shoulders, but high volume, setting some Watt / Work PR's on the Tonal.
=
Also hit the 500k-lbs lifted mark after the past 4-5 months, nifty. Says I'm 72% stronger overall versus when I started. MY upper and Lower got majorly improved, I really don't do 'core on Tonal' near enough so the score there looks static.
=

If I didn't have two beautiful, amazing kids, and a good house + business just built here... Jesus I think I'd file for divorce at this point.. Some of the staff she's admitted to about the foundation of our relationship and the years of not communicating our mutual needs to her parents (shouldn't be all on me) just fricking rediculous. Yes, I know could be much worse... No infidelity, still a chance to salvage things - I'm just burnt out and needed the honeymoon 2.0 before some counseling fuckin non sense and her to prioritize her husband... after all we overcame to get here. For f*cks sake, like if it's "unwanted / wrong type of help" then it's not help. Her parents were willing to let us go on trips and watch the kids, she just decided to scorn me for the past 5 months.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sucks to hear about. I wish I had something useful to say. If you want to be there for your kids I’d say divorce is a bad plan unless it’s the only option to protect them from worse fighting, because usually the woman gets everything and that separation is very hard on kids and you from them. I’m not sure what she gets in TX if you did divorce her.

As frustrated as you are with her laziness/lack of desire to meet you, if you know you would rather try to work it out and rekindle things then live accordingly. Great things in life are never easy. Right or wrong, pursue her with three times the effort she puts into you. A beach and cocktails for a week or even two won’t fix things anyway, fun as they would be. Leaving her hidden notes, doing extra chores, running bubble baths and bringing home her favorite dinner or drinks - hustle for that ass like you’re 18 & trying to get pussy again.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks to hear about. I wish I had something useful to say. If you want to be there for your kids I’d say divorce is a bad plan unless it’s the only option to protect them from worse fighting, because usually the woman gets everything and that separation is very hard on kids and you from them. I’m not sure what she gets in TX if you did divorce her.

As frustrated as you are with her laziness/lack of desire to meet you, if you know you would rather try to work it out and rekindle things then live accordingly. Great things in life are never easy. Right or wrong, pursue her with three times the effort she puts into you. A beach and cocktails for a week or even two won’t fix things anyway, fun as they would be. Leaving her hidden notes, doing extra chores, running bubble baths and bringing home her favorite dinner or drinks - hustle for that ass like you’re 18 & trying to get pussy again.
=
I probably just needed to hear this, thanks brother, "Great things in life are never easy. Right or wrong, pursue her with three times the effort she puts into you. A beach and cocktails for a week or even two won’t fix things anyway, fun as they would be. Leaving her hidden notes, doing extra chores, running bubble baths and bringing home her favorite dinner or drinks - hustle for that ass like you’re 18 & trying to get pussy again."

=
Gotta fight resentment, then execute this... She promised to not shut me out, get babysitter and make time even after inlaws are gone... and I promised to more or less make up for not really being romantic or dating much... Guess women do that passive payback stuff, even if not Intentional. Id thought all the other good stuff made up for that period of low romance back then.. but no... Lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, heavy stuff man. I hope you two can work it out, if for nothing other than your kids. They definitely can/do change the dynamic between husband and wife, but if you want to make it work give it everything you've got. Wish you the best in all this man.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
=
I probably just needed to hear this, thanks brother, "Great things in life are never easy. Right or wrong, pursue her with three times the effort she puts into you. A beach and cocktails for a week or even two won’t fix things anyway, fun as they would be. Leaving her hidden notes, doing extra chores, running bubble baths and bringing home her favorite dinner or drinks - hustle for that ass like you’re 18 & trying to get pussy again."

=
Gotta fight resentment, then execute this... She promised to not shut me out, get babysitter and make time even after inlaws are gone... and I promised to more or less make up for not really being romantic or dating much... Guess women do that passive payback stuff, even if not Intentional. Id thought all the other good stuff made up for that period of low romance back then.. but no... Lol.
You got it. It’s not about how it should be or what’s fair or ideal, it’s about what it is. And what it is, is that people can be petty. Women especially, as they are the more emotional/less rational of the two genders. And you could be busy building her an empire, give her Rome itself, but if that means you weren’t spending enough personal time on her (rather, for her), it won’t matter to her in the end.

At the end of the day, you will have to swallow pride and reason and do everything first, put in effort where little is returned, but if you keep reaching out she will likely respond. And if she does, she will continue to give back more and more evenly, and things will mend in time with mutual effort. But it will probably take lop-sided effort from you first, for a while. You will hopefully be with this woman until your kids are at least 18, so it’s worth it IMO to nurture it, for your own sake.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks @Hyde and @Segansational - good news is we still love one another... so I think with some counseling and active dating it should resolve it reself. I friggin need a "mindbloom" type dissociate therapy, lol. Or just a week doing mushrooms at a Dave Matthews festival like in the old days lol.
=
That said - back to gym shyt - don't waste $200 on the "Sports Royal Power Tower" its a terrible design (thanks god that an "amazon freebie"). Handles so narrow, hurts to do dips. And the stupid pull up bar, doesn't overhang enough or should be switched 180-deg like the Weider Power Tower as it has me hitting my knees/shins.

So instead - adding Nordicktrack $900 cycle for $322 delivered. Crazy sale on this for some reason. Must be doing like the rower and moving to all touchscreen overpriced large iPad integrations.
>https://www.walmart.com/ip/NordicTrack-Studio-Bike-with-7-Smart-HD-Touchscreen-and-30-Day-iFIT-Family-Membership/772586971

It's only the 7" "Screen" but like their RW500 discontinued rower, I get lucky with these economy "closeout hybrid standalone + iFiT" and it's the same magnetic-air resistance drive as their >$1k fancy units + bigger iPad screens. Screw that.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK fair enough - End of 2017 >> 2018 - basically was ending a bulk here - last photos I have before Seizure July 2018 and BF was 14-16% or so. See (EDIT) above on age and realistic goals. Was in full on "new dad" mode.

<I promise to buy a selfie stick and actually clean-up, take pose photos... As you can tell damn near impossible to "flex" while holding a phone, definitely need hands free if you're not a pro at posing, flexing>

Maybe realistic (given my long-term diet issues) is 210 @ 10-12%,
not really - 7-8%. Given certain long-term diet issues, never really been able to beat the sugar addiction fully.

However, if I say were to get some TX-heat + run full court basketball for a summer I'd have my 20-something Air Force abs back.
> I'm going to try a cut here, after I get strong/flexible again with the Mecha. Rowing + lifting + lean proteins / veggies / rice only for spring-summer. Probably employ 3-AD, Thermoamp from Iconic, and 1-Andro..
> Being the tall ectomorph, I never really had "love handles" until mid 30's, when my cardio basketball/running/V-ball all ceased.
> In this case... I've done all bulk up, some recomp, no real "cuts" perse. Battling the spare-tire is new for me.
Dammit man, put some pants on.... Reported lol

What's happenin PF ;)

Mama always said better late than never ha, if you're looking for a mindbloom try ketamine treatment. One dose changes peoples perspectives and is being used as treatment from everything from ptsd to depression. I have my master's in mental health counseling and it is really cutting edge what it does to the brain to promote a perspective shift. Who knew, special K had the answer all along lol. Seriously tho, it does have a potential for abuse so it is closely administered primarily through IV but they're making a nasal spray now. Just do it once or twice, don't let them put you on it long term.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What's happenin PF ;)
Haha! Yo' good to see you back Godstrength!

I swear I had shorts on this time 🤣
=
What's up is I moved to Texas for the family and build a Tonal + dumbbells home gym. And finally making some progress :) past 4-5 months.

How's life treating ya?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha! Yo' good to see you back Godstrength!

I swear I had shorts on this time 🤣
=
What's up is I moved to Texas for the family and build a Tonal + dumbbells home gym. And finally making some progress :) past 4-5 months.

How's life treating ya?

Lol Life's treating me good man, go back and re-read my above post if you get a chance I edited it.... I'm still here down south still hammerin' that iron and still fighting the good fight brosef. Good to see some old friends, it's been a while.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What's happenin PF ;)
How's life treating ya?
Lol Life's treating me good man, go back and re-read my above post if you get a chance I edited it.... I'm still here down south still hammerin' that iron and still fighting the good fight brosef. Good to see some old friends, it's been a while.
Good stuff. And Special K it is. **** even Aaron Rodgers going to Peru for that Ayahuasca mind expansion.

I remember even unguided but good mushroom trips in my twenties had benefit some solid CBT + controlled Ketamine therapy sounds good to me.

Let go and see new light hopefully.

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's life treating ya?

Good stuff. And Special K it is. **** even Aaron Rodgers going to Peru for that Ioasca mind expansion.

I remember even unguided but good mushroom trips in my twenties had benefit some solid CBT + controlled Ketamine therapy sounds good to me.

Let go and see new light hopefully.
Just be careful man, and be honest with yourself... I know you took off a lot of time from lifting and working out and I'm not sure if you stayed on the test the whole time or not but just look back and see if the situation that has recently unfolded was in any way made worse by you. If it has then I'd say start with manning up, owning that shyt and apologizing to your wife, in-laws and whoever else.... I do this all the time, it's good practice. I call it cleaning up my side of the street. If you do it right and sincerely it disarms the people you're asking for forgiveness from.... The key is to do it for you, not them! If you expect them to admit their part you're missing it. Just clean up your side of the street, then put the ball in their court no expectations.

If you try the ketamine be very careful not to do it more than once or twice.... If twice then wait at least a month between doses.

Good luck brotha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yo @MrKleen73 - is this the Titan wall mount pulley tower!?

$250 * 2 would be great.. $500 for Could even sell the Tonal and the Bowflex Selecttech gear and rebuild with other gear Hyde noted.

Hmm still really like the Tonals "gym experience" just sucks they kill the workout menu when you cancel the $49/mo (makes it like a simple functional trainer then) soo... I can switch to Titan two 350*lb single towers, bolted to the wall when I've exhausted Tonal and want to sell it. Sooo much cheaper than a V split functional trainer $2.5-3k.

I see what you mean now :). Shoot bro just give me a link next time!
Yes that is exactly what I was referring to. I wanted to do 2 of them as well kind of make a crossover type set up. Between that, an adjustable set of DB's and a solid hex bar for deads / dead squats and you could really build up a solid set up where you could push your entire body.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh on the other thing I agree with @Hyde and @Godstrength got to get in there and work at it. Make sure none of your behavior while on your last few cycles could have been a part of her pushing away from you also. I had to make a deal with my wife that if a cycle ever took me to a place I couldn't keep my cool then I would stop. I have held up my part of the deal and stopped a cycle where I couldn't stop being an ass. Showing someone they are your priority is has a huge effect on what they are willing to accept and or do for you.

The wife and I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage Dec 15th, and we got here by trying to keep the love alive. By me flirting with her every day, and hugging, holding each other and kissing often. leaving her cards, surprising her with notes or on occasion flowers. It really doesn't take a lot of effort. Go buy 5 cards and just have them ready, leave one on the pillow in the morning, or in the seat of the car where she will find it on her way to work. If you have them already you can do something like that which will make a huge difference in how she feels. Make her feel pursued, desired, and appreciated. Make arrangements for a sitter and reservations for dinner, don't offer the idea, just do it for her and let her know you have a date that day. You know, the same stuff you did to get her to say yes are the same things you should be doing to make her feel yes was the right answer. Obviously money isn't your issue so even though her parents might not be available any more you can find someone to watch the kids for a date night.

Unfortunately as Hyde said if she is resentful toward you for whatever she feels your part in all of this is then it will be one sided for a bit. The last thing you want to do is keep score so don't. Just do because you want better for both of you and you don't care who is / was wrong so long as you all can get back to being happy.

Oh yeah @Hyde, Texas is a community property state so she gets a minimum of 50% of all assets, and could possibly get alimony, plus child support is 25% of income for 1st born child and it goes up from there. So as the saying goes it is "Cheaper to keep her!"

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh on the other thing I agree with @Hyde and @Godstrength got to get in there and work at it. Make sure none of your behavior while on your last few cycles could have been a part of her pushing away from you also. I had to make a deal with my wife that if a cycle ever took me to a place I couldn't keep my cool then I would stop. I have held up my part of the deal and stopped a cycle where I couldn't stop being an ass. Showing someone they are your priority is has a huge effect on what they are willing to accept and or do for you.

The wife and I will be celebrating 20 years of marriage Dec 15th, and we got here by trying to keep the love alive. By me flirting with her every day, and hugging, holding each other and kissing often. leaving her cards, surprising her with notes or on occasion flowers. It really doesn't take a lot of effort. Go buy 5 cards and just have them ready, leave one on the pillow in the morning, or in the seat of the car where she will find it on her way to work. If you have them already you can do something like that which will make a huge difference in how she feels. Make her feel pursued, desired, and appreciated. Make arrangements for a sitter and reservations for dinner, don't offer the idea, just do it for her and let her know you have a date that day. You know, the same stuff you did to get her to say yes are the same things you should be doing to make her feel yes was the right answer. Obviously money isn't your issue so even though her parents might not be available any more you can find someone to watch the kids for a date night.

Unfortunately as Hyde said if she is resentful toward you for whatever she feels your part in all of this is then it will be one sided for a bit. The last thing you want to do is keep score so don't. Just do because you want better for both of you and you don't care who is / was wrong so long as you all can get back to being happy.

Oh yeah @Hyde, Texas is a community property state so she gets a minimum of 50% of all assets, and could possibly get alimony, plus child support is 25% of income for 1st born child and it goes up from there. So as the saying goes it is "Cheaper to keep her!"
We actually had some productive conversation breakthrough and romance since my last posts.... The love is still there, can be improved and just gotta now adapt to new school schedules, and with no I laws until next March when they come back to Texas to stay. We can get past each other resentment it seems for stupid broken communication lines...

She does see my POV and all is not lost. Work is easier l, without future resentment...knowing the romance is still there.

I am just signing up for Talkspace for couples if needed and probably a Cognitive behavioral Mindbloom type service to empty the garbage up top.

On the wall mount Titan pulley tower, wish they made a low cost "plate stack version" with that so I didn't have to buy the wheels. I guess that's how they keep it $350 territory though. Still cool.

I Must bulk cook this weekend or my training will go off the wheels (lose gains) now that all the cooking is back on me lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it!

Yeah you will pay 4x as much for having a built-in weight stack vs plate-loaded!
This, plus with the option I gave you will probably want the plates to do some dead squats / dead lifts too. Then when done with the hex bar lean it back up against the wall. Still plenty room to park the car. Weights are still pretty reasonable on craigs list of FB marketplace.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alrighty then! 12.6k lbs of some heavier Chest + Triceps on Tonal Today.
=
Apex Triton helping set some PRs here. Love that stuff, that's definitely staying as new Preworkout routine. Definite energy + pump enhancement.

Excited to try Ursa Major + Trenavar soon, that should be good. Just on TRT, waiting for another round of bloodwork and have new LDL/HDL balance regimen to see how fast I can restore post M-sten type cycle.
=
Nordictrack studio cycle + Leg cuffs for Tonal = finally some leg day beyond squats and deadlifts. Building those for this weekend.

Tonal is actually getting kewler, I'm likely to just keep it. Foudn these T-lock + carrabbinear accessories (allow you to attach most any gym bar/rope/cuff to it)

Just gotta hack the thing, to keep the workout menu alive after turning off the $49 service, or maybe it does keep it an I misread... will test that soon, but worst case I log bar / rope / handle" moves on Tonal and just manually punch in what is was. on keyboard real quick.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle Update = Advanced Pharma.de Test-EQ 600 (Test Mix 400 + EQ 200). 1mL per week. Always feel good on Test + EQ, just gotta watch the RBC rise (need to figure out a therapeutical phlebotomy place here in Leander/Austin area).

Heart Support Update, Vitamins, Cholesterol balancing.. See attached - new daily life long regimen as long as I'm on TRT. Thanks to the usual AM-gurus for these. I'll get bloodwork soon to see how post M-Sten cycle these are affecting it. Unfortunately my daily sugar intake is still too high (d*mn southern sweet tea, lol).

Training update, after in-laws left, getting over fights, and new school year - 1 year house warranty stuff (blah blah) only 2-days per week, but soon once rythym is normal next week back to 3-4 days then.
=
> I only used the Test 150mg + Mast 100mg for a short spell, before cutting over to EQ. Mast-E, like 1-Andro dries the knees a bit. I need to use MK-677 or some 19-norandro perhaps... something to help with the knees, so I can use those again.
=
Anyone know of a much better bioavailable or effective joint supplement.. I mean there's the usual Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroiton stuff - any better delivery technologies or other solutions?
=

Shout to @Godstrength to returning to the board recently! Check out the heart regimen and vitamin support..

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NEW Workout update. Due to TX rains and the "grading" plan of my 3 neighbors in my new neighboorhood... I've been getting a different trench shovel + throw bricks, 50lb bags of "marble chips" large white drainage rock. I'm building a 50' retaning wall with a old-school stone-moat / french-drain.

Ugh. They basically take the smaller houses backyards and make sure they have downward slope 5-7' feet all the way around. And since I have a bigger corner lot, they did grade away from my house foundation and back patio perimeter, but clearly... they expected me to deal with "backyard V-shape" river marsh whenever neighbor overwaters his sprinklers or it flash rain floods, etc.

Getting one damn good sweat on. Usually doing this after dropping kids at school, before my official day job starts. An hour or two each morning. Sore as **** shoulders, hands, wrist, back. Feel good on Test and EQ though.

Back to the gym as soon as I'm done saving my backyard from being a marsh and giving the kids a dope raised garden and making sure we can play sports outback.

What's not shown, next update is the fence-line french drain going the otherway (no retaining wall and vegetable bed) and the 300 more limestone bricks + 64 more bags soil to "flatten the V" and make it drain into the flower-bed /raised wall / french drain I made - which will simply guide the water to the sidewalk, city water return (not marsh, pond and stink up my yard)

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some serious yard work!
Thank you! Here's the end of phase 1, still WIP. But making progress. Finished the 150' of french drain, stone down, and mulched and brick ringed all around the 9k sq.ft. yard.
=
Now it's time to return to the Tonal and dumbbells! Take a break and dethatch, seed, and enjoy the lawn - NO more "marsh V" in the center, now nice tennis court for the kiddos... On yard, once I drop a bunch of Scott's turf-builder grass, left of the fence / french-drain line and garden area.

Wierd thing ... So ended the M-Sten cycle at 209lbs... I'm at 205-206lbs right now, just eating not even controlled and gave it sweating out all these T-shirts in the Texas sun... landscaping, stonework here... even eating pizza + sweet Tea, kept off the fat.

Now I've been 1mL/week (400mg Test Mix + 200mg EQ) from Advancedphar.ma, so that's some good stuff. About to drop to 100mg/week and see what the private blood work is.

Goal is to lift and hit Urologist (finally) for long overdue dose Titration - get my weekly script dialed in here in TX next month or so.

Attachments

Last edited: