PFlow's TRT + PED Chat & workout Logs via Tonal + dumbbells

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brief update, sending all the 17a-andro back, after talking to @xR1pp3Rx - yeah might as well just run this AdvancedPharma.de Stano (Winstrol) instead of some two step conversion non-sense later this summer. Probably just looking too hard for new options.

Got the bloodwork onde last Thursday "Quest via Discountedlabs BB panel" and getting my primary care doc at Baylor Scott and White to test me (again) Thursday. Waiting on quest results, but feel great otherwise - body starting to "wake up".

Oh - I've bumped up the dose on Brawn Hexadrone (75mg) + Enhanced Form 3-AD (50mg) daily now. Higher end of the recommended dose on the bottles. Feels good, I think a lot of folks got the 6b-isomer before, the 6a-Hex seems just fine to me.

Next 1-2 week project - adding a "power tower" next to the Tonal + dumbbells and benches. This will give me the dip-station, pull-up, or leg-lift and upper back/shoulder stretch via hanging I'm missing currently. It's sitting in the garage, one last thing to build in the house, lol. This guy - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SM8VJ6P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet new purchase; you can build a lot of muscle with chin-ups, dips & hanging leg raises. Also cool there are band pegs you could hook through a lifting belt for weighted pull-ups and dips.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the same brand I bought recently. I got the model up that has the neutral grip pullup bar as well, just because my shoulders are effed. But it's a solid purchase for sure!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work Capacity improved today, could be the CNS and body finally waking, up or the 3-AD and Hexadrone, on top TRT base, is providing some extra mojo once the blood gets going - so to speak.
=
17.5k lbs lifted today, on Shoulder blast + legs warmup (neutral grip deadlift + goblet squats made up the first 5klbs lifted, then switched to shoulders blast). First 3-4 weeks I was getting pumped gas'd at 8-10k lbs lifted, then weeks 5-6 got to 12-13k lbs volume lifted with a good pump at 9-10k still, today - well I have shoulder and spine stress - so today I like to do more here. The "pain of lifting" = spine relief and antidepressant all in one!

And the free-mode lift on tonal has these "Smart-Flex " / "Eceentric" / "Chains" modes with either "spotter" or "burnout" options to latch, super awesome. If you think you're too strong for this thing, you're not... unless its some crazy powerlifter stuff. Also super simple to sort exercises by body part, makes training planning / rehab-PT a breeze.
=

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone wants to shoot the breeze on 1.)Firearms 2.)Renewable Energy (large scale PV power plants) and Green Hydrogen revolution coming 3.) Satellite & Radio Tech 4.) democratization of energy through microgrid technologies - I'm also around lol.
=
My little startup I've been working night/day - aside from building the house moving to TX - and now the gym.. Finally got invested in, amen - https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/01/2394540/0/en/ERTHOS-CAPRICORN-CLOSE-17-5M-SERIES-B-FINANCING.html
=

Also, been studying up again on health effects now I'm on TRT4LIFE - via sage advice of @Hyde going to add K2 + D3 vitamins daily to help avoid atherosclerosis. To combat the Kidney function loss Cordyceps Militaris (Nutriissa Cycle Support uses Cordyceps Senesis already).

Going to take the hydration and long-term health/sides, bloodwork management seriously - or theres' no point to this :).

EDIT 2- Adding Hi-Tech OSTEO-RX (I have two bone-grafts + dental implants that are healing... but slower than expected density formation). I'm wondering if TRT is robbing my calcium? So Hi-Tech has "hydroxyapatite" concentrate. I've seen the research for nano-hydroxyapatite for teeth and bone grafts (a special form of calcium that allows new bone to grow). I wonder if this is a new/improved, more bioavailable way to get calcium?

https://hitechpharma.com/products/osteo-rx - well ordered 2x bottles, going to try and see next Xrays in May if the tooth bone grafts improve...

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet new purchase; you can build a lot of muscle with chin-ups, dips & hanging leg raises. Also cool there are band pegs you could hook through a lifting belt for weighted pull-ups and dips.
That's the same brand I bought recently. I got the model up that has the neutral grip pullup bar as well, just because my shoulders are effed. But it's a solid purchase for sure!
Excellent - I'm looking forward to the push-up handles at the feet + dips, and yes stretching out my spine with dead-hang pullups, bands. I have serious trouble getting real chest activation. But noted, will post a list on the wall next to it to remind myself.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout update = 7-weeks straight (Tonal says 8 but first week doesn't count, barely call those workouts, lol)

Blood work update, post 4-5 weeks of light Mecha cycle + mild Test E blast, was running a little high Test E (300mg per week past couple weeks, just felt like I literally needed the extra juice).

Well - I'm a CHEAP DATE, I think I literally need only 100mg of Test E 300 per week (so like 1/3 cc of that) and I'm probably high normal levels. Past few weeks of 1mL full Test E 300 and this result was 4-5 days after a full mL, total T=1810, free T=519 (both out of range bit high). Estradiol is high 37.

ALT = 51 (not too bad for 4-5 weeks of Mecha), AST 36 = OK.

Creatinine = 1.39 levels a little high
(I always now watch this since the seizure and my kidney values took forever to recover after that). eGFR looks barely in the OK zone at 62 (white dude scale), ugh Will be upping the Cordyceps Militaris + hydration to help improve kidney function now going forward. The Nutriissa cycle support already has the C.Sinesis version.

My good cholesterol is low and bad cholesterol is elevated a bit. LDL = 101 (should be <70), HDL = 35 (should be > 40),
while Total cholesterol and Triglycerides are in normal range so that's good I guess.

EDIT = just got new PCP and trying transfer my Test Cyp script from Kaiser-CA to Baylor Scott and White doc in TX, will have to post-pone my bloodwork with them - can't show up "juiced" shoot I knew I shouldn't have upped the Test dose, SOG.

Was supposed to do bloodwork, fasted tomorrow AM for that... Maybe I'll wait a week or two, got work travel coming next week anyway.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to want to go back to just 100mg of test/wk for a month before you get bloods for the script transfer. Don’t want to show high levels of test.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Kronic - here's the paper, on C.Militaris and Renal function, CKD value - Cordyceps militaris Improves Chronic Kidney Disease by Affecting TLR4/NF-κB Redox Signaling Pathway (trying to find more refs and check Senesis too).

And I think the bloodwork is OK, trying to get Niacin (B3) and some other vitamins/supps to help LDL/HDL long-term as my diet will continue to get cleaner.

I'm dropping more sugar (bye Hershey syrup, bye Gatorade) - decided the Kaged Muscle HCL had minimal impact on bloodwork so I did grab another Creatine HCL and their Hydra (low sugar better gatorade replacement)

Going to mix that with Vasoblitz to get flavor, pump, recovery :} without the sugar. They have a 20% sale going, so it's cheap if you get 2+ items. I guess get in now before supply chain issues?
=

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely going to want to go back to just 100mg of test/wk for a month before you get bloods for the script transfer. Don’t want to show high levels of test.
Thanks agreed, I'm just "rusty on my steroid science" and relearning all this nutrition stuff for actually trying to do this right this time.

I think I'm overreacting, going add creatine HCL back in (the one time I did do an Iconic TD log in 2020, I used Creatine and saw similar values) - I think once I manage my cholesterol and just make sure the kidneys markers stay in that zone, hydrate, use cycle supports - just added high quality K2 + D3, will add CoQ10, garlic, niacin perhaps to help on the heart and cholesterol balance stuff.

Actually, on the fixing cholesterol levels front - found this pricey but interesting support https://1md.org/product/cholest-md?shopping=1&tr=paxDzYn&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_4-SBhCgARIsAAlegrWbItoch9RzwqpuDliFI07I4IzJNT-Dk4W6fOOREdZE9B0OC_8ZnTQaAhDtEALw_wcB

Which has this patented Bergavit LDL reducing ingredient from some Italian plant. That 1MD supplement combines (Bergavit) along with Niacin and Garlic extract, etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Kronic - here's the paper, on C.Militaris and Renal function, CKD value - Cordyceps militaris Improves Chronic Kidney Disease by Affecting TLR4/NF-κB Redox Signaling Pathway (trying to find more refs and check Senesis too).

And I think the bloodwork is OK, trying to get Niacin (B3) and some other vitamins/supps to help LDL/HDL long-term as my diet will continue to get cleaner.

I'm dropping more sugar (bye Hershey syrup, bye Gatorade) - decided the Kaged Muscle HCL had minimal impact on bloodwork so I did grab another Creatine HCL and their Hydra (low sugar better gatorade replacement)

Going to mix that with Vasoblitz to get flavor, pump, recovery :} without the sugar.
=
have you tried fasting at all? otherwise I'd suggest circumin. it's a miracle drug

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you tried fasting at all? otherwise I'd suggest circumin. it's a miracle drug
Well not concentrated, but my wife puts good Tumeric powder in the rice with garlic a lot. :)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/ (NIH notes it has some kidney benefit too, cool)

Interesting - what the best brand for concentrated delivery? I'm down for natural + juiced science together :) live long and prosper (but strong) Spock with muscles. Vulcan Nerve pinch only now needs his pinky and thumb.

So fasting - have not tried the intermittent thing. If you're the tall'ish V-ball/B-ball player, hard-gainer type you're just trying forever to get meat on the frame - so fasting was like no way! But now I'm older can hold some meat on the bones.. and after 35 metabolism changed. Yeah probably need to look into strategic fasting for health.... good point.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well not concentrated, but my wife puts good Tumeric powder in the rice with garlic a lot. :)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/

Interesting - what the best brand for concentrated delivery? I'm down for natural + juiced science together :) live long and prosper (but strong) Spock with muscles. Vulcan Nerve pinch only now needs his pinky and thumb.

So fasting - have not tried the intermittent thing. If you're the tall'ish V-ball/B-ball player, hard-gainer type you're just trying forever to get meat on the frame - so fasting was like no way! But now I'm older can hold some meat on the bones.. and after 35 metabolism changed. Yeah probably need to look into strategic fasting for health.... good point.
imo IF is only good for weight loss. I'm talking more of 48 hour or longer fasts maybe once or twice a month. gives your body a bit of a reset.

for circumin, I really have to recommend transdermal Helios 100 by Apex alchemy. if you look into clinical trials a lot of them are based off circumin c3 oral. so if you want oral make sure it includes circumin c3 (and back pepper or something for absorption)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
imo IF is only good for weight loss. I'm talking more of 48 hour or longer fasts maybe once or twice a month. gives your body a bit of a reset.

for circumin, I really have to recommend transdermal Helios 100 by Apex alchemy. if you look into clinical trials a lot of them are based off circumin c3 oral. so if you want oral make sure it includes circumin c3 (and back pepper or something for absorption)
Damn, looks primo over at Apex - did I just miss the March madness BOGOs too? EDIT - SOB yeah learned of this about 2-days too late..

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re running EF’s 3-AD right? I had a good time with that product. Been a while I gotta check if they are still up and running.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Garlic never actually did anything on my bloodwork. I know it works on paper but it never panned out, and I ate a lot of concentrated garlic oil caps (like 6 per day for many many months and blood draws).

Bergamot doesn’t help LDL as much as it raises HDL a little.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re running EF’s 3-AD right? I had a good time with that product. Been a while I gotta check if they are still up and running.
Yeah the 3-AD and Hex combo is treating me pretty well past 3-4 weeks. No complaints. Doesn't make me as food hungry as Mecha., yet, the energy and pump is pretty good. Hardness and work capacity is still there. Especially with TRT base now.
=
PED plan update = Go "low-normal T" as @Hyde noted before getting tested for TRT-script (can't show high), I'll use anemic 70mg/week TRT like my old lady Endo doc had me on + 4-DHEA stock I have as test based next 1-month... continue to lift (granted I have work and family travel a bunch in April, so modified hotel workouts are coming.). Reason being I pushed off my primary doc bloodwork until 2nd week of may & give time for my high T-level to reduce.
1.) Adding Kaged Muscle Creatine HCl (this should help, creatine works for me and it's been years since I've used it)
2.) Moving to Hi-Tech Turkesterons 650 + HiTech Winstrol (25R-SuperLax) + low TRT base or 4-DHEA base.
=
Workout update = Yesterday was rowing 2km on "performance mode" on Nordictrack RW-500 + Tonal Chest+Triceps (only ~8k lbs lifted here since I did rowing to warm up).
=
Here's photo-log and now to go downstairs and see if I can get legs or back done, after work here.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, will post some e-scale progress here before Flying for a week or two. It'll just be hotel lifting for a bit... Cruising in April on low TRT, until I get new TRT script.

Umm, gotta say though liking the Hi-Tech Turkesterone + Hi-Tech Winstrol... it's pretty good actually, more on that.

However, let's talk MASS GAINERS. I need them I use them with milk and blueberries. BSN TRUE MASS was good when I was younger, but has like 40% Cholesterol or I'd rock their Vanilla shake again.

For awhile I've been using BB.com Signature Vanilla Mass, but seems to be sold out everywhere? Discontinued?
>https://shop.bodybuilding.com/products/bodybuilding-signature-mass-gainer?variant=39381970944159&skuid=BBCOM5990324

And I see this from Kaged Muscle CEO @Kronic -regarding the costs we're about to face for supplements now with geopolitics and logistics, inflation...
- wonder if I need to stock mass gainer.

If BB.com signature vanilla is just straight gone, what else is good here (doesn't taste like Sand, makes a decent milkshake, good nutrition profile)? I've tried a lot of them... BSN True Mass Vanilla used to be good here, not sure who else?

@DemntedCowboy - ever try the Redcon gainer?

Anyone try GNC's vanilla here ? https://www.gnc.com/mass-gainers/414779.html - ugh has creatine mixed in...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you have a tonal? nice
IT really helps, takes care of the logging, form-feedback, tracking PR's - and the notion I can safely get set, practice a new lifting move and then hit a button to turn on the weight... super helpful, especially if you have poor form balance, flexibility to start.

You can get some crazy pumps with "smart flex / eccentric / chains" modes on it too.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I always really liked Universal's Real Gains. Used half a serving (2 scoops). Yeah it's a malto carb source though. I did just see that Chaos & Pain came out with a "lean gainer", which has something like a 12 g carb source plus around 25 g of protein. So more like a slightly enhanced protein shake.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I always really liked Universal's Real Gains. Used half a serving (2 scoops). Yeah it's a malto carb source though. I did just see that Chaos & Pain came out with a "lean gainer", which has something like a 12 g carb source plus around 25 g of protein. So more like a slightly enhanced protein shake.
Nice sorry for the travel hiatus, I'll look into those.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well work / travel / sick family took me out for 7-8 days (between tilling, plate compacting, mowing and trimming I was still getting a workout for sure).

That's said finally got back home gym and rocked 12klbs lift of deadlift + squat + moderate chest and heavy triceps. Just trying to get a solid maintenance lift week in, before family vacation 4/20-5/1.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in a good 16k lbs of Back and Biceps yesterday. Tonal's log summaries make it super easy.

Very motivating little coaching/logging/music computer + "dynamic functional trainer".. since starting 8-9 weeks ago says I've earned the 50% stronger badge. I'd say yeah my lifting work capacity was ~7k-8k lbs to start getting up to 12-14k+ lbs and better form, etc.

I mean you'd spend $2.7k for an Xmark Functional Trainer, without all the logging / coaching / smart-flex / eccentric / chains weights modes in Tonal. https://www.amazon.com/XMark-Functional-Adjustments-Accessory-XM-7626/dp/B00823OQHU - also when the hail comes in Texas, I can roll up my gym and still get in Focus ST3 in the garage in time! Just did that actually, lol.

This thing even tracks your body's fatigue by how much you've each body part, section. Pretty damn cool.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Renpho e-scale update. In-laws came on the 13th said I look leaner (just got back from travel and field work). Being a tall'ish ecotmorph I am lucky in that I am 4-pack with side cuts, working on trying to get back to 6-pack.

Dropped a few lbs, ~196lbs now since the Hi-Tech "Winstrol" + HiTech Turketsterone 650 usage, and working out traveling, etc. This was basically a cut for me. I can use travel + increased speed walking and work to execute lean out mode, on the go..

Got fasted, no workout days prior bloodwork this morning - to establish TRT in Texas with my PCP. Then it's back on - thanks for the reminder /advice @Hyde.

@Segansational - thanks for the suggestions on high protein gainers, I'm also going give Kaged "Clean Meal" and try, look at the Universal Real Gains and Chaos and Pains new lean gainer too.

When I return ~10days from Miami family beach trip for the kids - I think it's going to be Mechabol round two (or PMag similar), bloodwork comes tomorrow. Run those longer, 6-8 weeks now I'm lifting regular an blood work should be good.

Been adding supplements mentioned above to daily regimen, see if I can clean up the LDL/HDL long-term for TRT, with diet too.
=

Now I'm leaner, the Methyl-PH like Mecha or P-mag should be more useful.. Really want to try the Nanodrol (nano-MSten) but I know Mecha and likely Pmag are easy on the liver markers, and are like DMZ-light for adding some nice weight.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean you did the normal 12 hour fast before bloodwork or you actually fasted completely for days prior?

If you abstain from eating entirely, you will see very elevated bilirubin (4x normal or more), and lipids can actually go up or down by about 25% either way (lipid metabolism varies by individual during extended fasting). Extended fasting is very healthy for you, but I learned it’s not ideal to draw bloodwork if you want to check lipids, or total bilirubin for liver.

South Beach in Miami had some beautiful water. Not sure I’d go back, but it was a great trip overall. Some decent eats, and gelato everywhere, with some pretty beaches and good wildlife.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well back From South Miami Beach, family PTO for 10 days.
=
Posting my post Mechabol and then 3-AD post cycle blood work. Mostly looks pretty good. About ready to hop on the Mechabol again, or P-Mag and run that longer - since it's "mild methyl PH" and adds weight on me easy.

Some fun in the sun with the kiddos and traveling, I'm a bit lean/lost some weight - but healthy and have the summer to lift and eat now.
=
Stayed off Test and used only 4-DHEA for 1 month, went to low T-state. Wasn't using huge amounts of cyclo 4-DHEA though.. Got the new TRT script in TX now, so that's good cheap/insurance paid Test is useful to get.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you mean you did the normal 12 hour fast before bloodwork or you actually fasted completely for days prior?

If you abstain from eating entirely, you will see very elevated bilirubin (4x normal or more), and lipids can actually go up or down by about 25% either way (lipid metabolism varies by individual during extended fasting). Extended fasting is very healthy for you, but I learned it’s not ideal to draw bloodwork if you want to check lipids, or total bilirubin for liver.

South Beach in Miami had some beautiful water. Not sure I’d go back, but it was a great trip overall. Some decent eats, and gelato everywhere, with some pretty beaches and good wildlife.
@Hyde - I meant just the normal 12hours (sleep and get up do bloodwork first thing AM, drink only water).

Good point about the effects to lipids and keeping the testing condition of bloodwork as consistent as possible.

Kids had a great time, always running between beach and pool - met their cousins from UK. Even took them on air-boat rides on gatorpark.com in the Everglades, which was super cool. Mojitos and sandwiches and coffees in Little Havana was also pretty nice.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of updates today, bloodwork above, first solid 14k lbs workout on the Tonal, since coming back from vacation.
=
Going to hold off the P-Mag / Mechabol longer cycles - since Primary Doc kept old CA-endocrinologist 60mg/week Test C script. Have to get a TX urologist to "titrate" the dose for a healthy male.

So... back to the Andros and it's ICONIC + Hi-Tech Time - just started this cycle below.
I've been saving these :) Going to continue run the high-andros for another month until I get my TRT script corrected to 100-150mg/week (or whatever it really should be..
=

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has the doctor seen this bloodwork? Will you need more bloodwork to get the script bumped up from 60mg/wk?

Your test is low, but your blood values for hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC are max ideal normal range (probably from the Eq use months back), so they may not want to bump things.

If you know you have to get more bloodwork again before they’ll consider raising the script, you may want to consider donating blood before you get that bloodwork to lower those values some.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has the doctor seen this bloodwork? Will you need more bloodwork to get the script bumped up from 60mg/wk?

Your test is low, but your blood values for hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC are max ideal normal range (probably from the Eq use months back), so they may not want to bump things.

If you know you have to get more bloodwork again before they’ll consider raising the script, you may want to consider donating blood before you get that bloodwork to lower those values some.
Yep doc saw the bloodwork - have "Urologist Titration for dose" probably next. I'll stick to the low 60mgs/week to give more blood and do the titration. I have a rack of Andros from Iconic + HiTech and other things I can run while I'm getting blood work right.

And you're right how the EQ / hemocrit, but that's the ONLY side EQ gives me. I will give blood, makes sense. Good point, I'll stay off the EQ until the Urologist is done dose-titrating my T-levels, etc...

Actually, if I can figure out the whole donating thing, Test+EQ is a favorite for sure. Always feel great on those two, strong, lean, easy on joints for me.
=
Looks like you had some fun time with the fam!
Thanks!
=
Might as well post the 12k lift shoulder + biceps from yesterday. Love the fatique/strength tracking...

Tonal says I'm 80% stronger than the rest of the folks on there, got 50% stronger since I started 8-9 weeks back.

Pretty cool. I know if you guys joined @SkRaw85 and @Hyde would be like 90% percentile for sure. I might not look like a body-builder for a long-time, but I'm definitely getting way better shape/stronger already.
=

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's wierd, I'm missing some workout log posts, so today was 10k lbs Chest and Triceps, BIs thrown in at the end.

Posted some Personal, quick update photos but seems missing here on my phone, will check laptop.

The workout before that over the weekend was 14k lbs heavy on back and rowing with shoulder press thrown in, some deadlift work. Sometimes the push-pull mix helps reduce stress and feels good.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that's hella weird, lost a post where I actually broke out the Manscaped, free'd myself of the ape, and did a basic photo progress update. This was about a 1.5 weeks ago.

Do actually have a good selfie stick, will try poses and stretches more after another cycle or two, helps with flexibility anyway.
=
Also, since blood work is clear - back on LGI-Mechabol + "Decabolin from HiTech" (19-norandro-azine - for the joints). I'm pretty sure the couple weeks on ICON-ONE + ULTRA-HARD, while I LOVE them for strength and hardness, def dry out my knees (feel all "creaky" sounding). Next time I'll have to add joint support for those.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
=
RESERVED for ICONIC FORMULATIONS = LINK to "NEURO MELATONIN LOG REVIEW" @cheftepesh1

Link = https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/iconic-formulations-neuro-melatonin-sponsored-ol-insomniac-sleep-comparison.328387/

Will start a fresh log and post a link to it here later. Just got the bottle today, seeing as I normally nightly use Hi-Tech (3mg fast + 7mg time release) melatonin and sometimes 5-10mg valium to handle my old-guy insomnia + wife snoring issues... This might be the easiest logs I've ever done on here, one of the most important being quality of sleep without relying on benzos as much.
=

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a Rows4Bros sorta day, well row and pull anyway. Too much computer work makes the back/spine need extra attention.

~11k pounds before work this morning, that's OK... now that up the basic strength curve, I should switch to more frequent training, body splits with the Mechabol + HiTech Decabolin (19-nor) recovery in effect.

I'm gonna have to give up 1-Andro (last of my ICON one) mainly because while I like it for strength and hardness, silly stuff dries out the knees? Seems to linger a bit, the 1-DHEA dryness of joints. Bummer.

Oh well, have a bottle of ALPHA 7 from Iconic that should help with the Fluff from increased calories + Thermoamp to be introduced this weekend. And some rowing + 8k sqft. mowing with a push e-mower + trimmer.

Also, pleasant to report that Dymatize Super Mass Gainer tastes great, so don't miss the fact BB.com Signature Mass is gone-zo now. Have some BSN True Mass Vanilla coming to compare too.

E-scale update soon, probably after the Mechabol cycle >> before Trenavar lean out in some weeks time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
In! How are you liking that Tonal gym? That thing looks pretty awesome.

All this PED supps/talk is making my head spin since it's all new to me haha.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! How are you liking that Tonal gym? That thing looks pretty awesome.

All this PED supps/talk is making my head spin since it's all new to me haha.
Welcome to the mad scientist log, ha!

Tonal is pretty great actually. I can see why athletes and lifters have flocked to this. I would still add a few things pec-dec, leg-curl/quad-extension, and a pull-up/dip/ab tower. It can do many many exercises, sans a few special things. Coaching and tracking and form feedback is legit. Pumps from "smart flex / eccentric / chains" modes are real. Take some glycer 65 with a NO-pre workout. You can even program your own moves really easy.

As far as PED & supps. It's actually fairly straightforward. Well once you get into the subject. Derek at More Plates more dates keeps it to the science and experience.

-steroid family tree
-part 2

The other supps are for calorie support, energy, pump, mental focus.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rock-n-roll, was feelin sleepy this morning (forgot my neuro Melatonin last night, wifey was snorin') and anyway nevertheless had a strong 17k lbs sessions on back and biceps, kiddos came home from school and son jumped in for some seated rows (he's 3.5 yrs so I just make sure it's in off mode, still has weight and he can mimic the reps).

Will get around to post a weight update, EKG, and bloodpressure update here mid cycle. Pump was stupid good, not even all that tired at 17k lbs (thanks Mechabol and 19-nor DHEA, with TRT base). Helps the ol'guy lol.

19-nor-DHEA (like it's Deca relation, does seem to help the knees, relieved my 1-andro dryness.) Would be great to see Iconic release a transdermal 19-nor (unless HTP controls that patent too)? I would buy them 1-2 punch Icon One + Alpha 19nor?

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided I needed a little coaching in with all these "free-lifts", joined Coach Jackson on "Go Big or Go Home 2"

Lots of volume, focus on form. Good golden age tactics being employed. Only 10klbs lifted, but heck of an upper body pump. Needed some coaching and stretching, to learn some new routines, muscle confusion, etc.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sincerely don't understand what your issue is here? Dude had health problems and just getting back into this.
Yeah not worth addressing him - I don't.. I'll keep lifting and about to post progress, as I've been doing. There's always haters or the thought I was here to be some Dylan G (whom I also loathe). even though I'm not selling a product whatsoever. And I've posted my first round of lifting logs and progress 2015-2018 here, before the seizure incident.. where I had gotten to a 225lbs state up from 180lbs when I started, granted lean I was ~210lbs so that's where I'm shooting for now.

Would be interested to see him post his current state, run his own log, show his progress, or already well tuned physique?

In fact - it's been a quiet fuel for me, I don't get eat up by haters... I'm a procrastinator, nothing motivates me more than proving folks who assume stuff about me wrong.

Last edited:
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I don't know maybe he misunderstood. I mean lately we have been getting some trolls on here and some people that just want to argue and start fights. Most folks on here are great and will go out of there way to type up good advice or share their opinions. Keep grinding brother!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH Snap! I just scored Iconic Formulations's B2G1 Alpha Seven (Memorial Day sale "SpecialOffers" code). I'm going to pair those with Trenavar type cutting cycles coming up :)

I need to actually take some tripod stand + phone cam photos, actually flexing/posing, Mechabol and high volume on training on Tonal doing it's thing. Definite progress. It's TRT Friday so I'll break out the e-scale too once kids are asleep.

Need to spend sometime on the Rower in the TX heat or swimming / playing B-ball with Alpha 7 + Trenavar, that and some resistance core work should drop the love handles.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started the Iconic Alpha Seven here, a little sweat/energy. The Mecha makes ya big/strong/pumped/HUNGRY.. so I got sloppy with the carbs/sugar, went from leanish belly to slightly bloat.. Going to keep running the Mechabol 1-2 more weeks, until Urologist TRT "dose titration" at which point it's Trenavar + Alpha Seven lean cycle time.

Try and keep the muscle and drop the love handle.

Coach Jackson = Go Big or Go Home 2, is like modernized "golden era" style bodybuilding, very effective so far in the pumps/hypertrophy/strength. It's shoulders heavy, so only ~9k lbs lifted (less total volume) but trust me this was a challenging shoulder routine.

Attachments