Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stats:

52 years old 6 ft. half inch. 210 lbs @ 16% bf

8 week cycle:

Preworkout during the next 8 weeks- Daft Pump by Vicious Labs (5 days/week)

Supplement stack:

SNS-Urilithin B, Amentoflavone, TTA-500, Yohimbine HCL (1 cap pre-workout) CEL- Lipovantage, CEL- Stanoplex 600mg/day, Apex- Stanogen 1 ml/day, EF- 3-AD- 50mg/day. Evomuse- BMP and Androlotion 4 pumps/day. 1st 4 weeks- Apex Ursa- 2 ml/day, Flashpoint- 3 ml/day. BPI- Smart Burn fat burner (L-carnitine/CLA/caffine/dynamine)

Daily- SNS- Cissus XT, D3, Nattokinnese, and Fish oil.

Goal- eat maintenance calories or slightly under- recomp/fatloss while maintaining or adding some muscle.

I'm not much of a logger but I'll b checking in about twice a week with updates in anyone cares to read about it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow along!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's a big stack. Have you used any of them before? Interested in your results.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates but my 28 days off was filled with trying to take care of sick family members and just life getting crazy in general. The good thing is I've worked out harder the last 2 weeks than I have in a long time.

So far- 17 days in. Gained 2 lbs so far. I am eating maintenance or slightly above while I was at home. Weight now is 212 lbs. Looks like I have retained a little bit of water but my muscles seem to be much fuller.

Strength has picked up considerably. Part of it is this stack and I am sure some of it is just lifting heavier than usual as my joints/shoulders seem to be doing really well but I don't want to push it too hard.

Libido...................almost nonexistent for some reason. 3AD or Epiandro???(also could have been the Androlotion as well) Not sure as I've heard the Epiandro should increase my libido. I did have tons of stress on my days off (I work offshore and have been home the first 16 days of this stack) so that may be part of it as well. I could perform as normal but my libido is way off at the moment.

I just got back offshore today and will be going into a hard cut and doing 16-18 fasting every other day. I finished off the Androlotion and XPG Epi gel. My Epiandro will now be 600 mg/day of Stanoplex. I also just started taking the Lipo-Vantage as I had some Lip-Elite that I needed to finish off that wasn't listed before. I also decided to not run the Ursa/Flashpoint combo as I want to take some time off from the transdermals as I've been running Ursa for pretty much the last 7-9 months straight.

I forgot- I will be adding in Apex Alchemy's Hyperion at 1 ml/day to see if that helps with my libido. Hopefully now that I'm back offshore I can update a little more often.