Trying Clenbuterol

T

TomC

Awards
Just looking for opinions on clenbuterol. Wondering if it’s gonna keep me up at night and have my heart racing all day. Thanks everyone.

S

Slapoyjoe

I’m 47, at at my age I’d not risk it. Unless you’re competing I don’t see the need tbh.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try a caloric deficit + 7-keto and intense cardio about 3xs weekly

T

TomC

Awards
Try a caloric deficit + 7-keto and intense cardio about 3xs weekly
Yeah man, I obviously diet and do cardio. Just curious how clenbuterol really effects you and if it’ll have me too wired.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It stimulates the heart and central nervous system in which in turn increases the core body temperature.

You really don't want to be messing with something that stimulates the heart when their safer options available unless your a competitive bodybuilder or something in which you get paid to look a certain way in a certain amount of time just my take on it.

T

TomC

Awards
It stimulates the heart and central nervous system in which in turn increases the core body temperature.

You really don't want to be messing with something that stimulates the heart when their safer options available unless your a competitive bodybuilder or something in which you get paid to look a certain way in a certain amount of time just my take on it.
Yeah thanks man I appreciate it. I’ve heard some things about ppl getting anxious. Trying to see if anyone on here had some horror stories with it or if it’s not as bad as ppl make it out to be

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe you should start this thread in Anabolic section you would get more experience and in depth response man..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question is really when should I be worried? Clen increase metabolism slightly which is basically like you rubbing a little extra. It's not that effective and especially on its own. It's quite dangerous because you'd have to up the dosage so much. In my opinion not worth it. I find Mk677 to be a much superior addition.10mg should decrease chances of hunger while keeping gh high.

Thing with mk is that you can get away with eating more, no cramps, no raised heartbeat, better sleep and recovery. It also doesn't shock the body coming off cause with clen you'd have to decrease calories when coming off not to gain back weight.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With clenbuterol, there is no 'trying it'. On first dose, it will completely take over your system and it will be trying you. lol