Trumac’s Test/EQ cycle

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a push day and my shoulder is bothering me I could almost no exercises. Laterally I can’t lift my left arm without pain. The few things I could do I just did extremely light.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The carpal tunnel from the gh has gotten to the point where it’s not just annoying but unbearable. I’ll see how I feel after the two days off this weekend and adjust fire on that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The carpal tunnel from the gh has gotten to the point where it’s not just annoying but unbearable. I’ll see how I feel after the two days off this weekend and adjust fire on that
May be time to back off it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May be time to back off it.
Yeah depending how the days off go I will either skip it until sides completely subside or at least drop way down and ramp up slowly

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just taking the two days off has had the carpal tunnel and joints feeling a little better. I’m gonna go back down to 2.5 iu a day for this week and go from there

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m taking a break from the gh. Once the CTS subsided I’ll start it back up but at the moment it’s to the point where it can affect my work.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I counted correctly Monday starts the last six weeks of my cycle so I’ll be adding var in. CTS has been better so I’ll probably add gh back in as well.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think after a few months of TRT I might do some cruising and maybe some mini blasts. Try tren back out. An oral here and there. Experiment a little

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 50 50mg tabs of var. I’m thinking one a day until gone. About six weeks

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing I’ve been lucky with is my liver enzymes never seem to get out of range even with my history of drinking. My lipids are my only real concern. One thing taking orals does do is REALLY motivate me not to drink even if just for those 4-6 weeks, which for me is huge. I really just wanna kill it these last however many weeks. 7 if you believe Hyde. Is 50 mg daily a useful dose for Var?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One thing I’ve been lucky with is my liver enzymes never seem to get out of range even with my history of drinking. My lipids are my only real concern. One thing taking orals does do is REALLY motivate me not to drink even if just for those 4-6 weeks, which for me is huge. I really just wanna kill it these last however many weeks. 7 if you believe Hyde. Is 50 mg daily a useful dose for Var?
50 is a great dose highest I run it is 60. Split that 50 every 12 hours.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50 is a great dose highest I run it is 60. Split that 50 every 12 hours.
The tabs are super small. I’ll see how well the pill cutter splits them. Otherwise it’ll just have to be once a day.
Started gh again at 2iu. I want to be able to work up over the remainder of the cycle to a decent dose for when I stop the anabolics.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even starting back at only 2 iu I immediately got the random tingling in my hands back. Only just started the var this week but I am getting better pumps already. I’m sure I’m going to enjoy this addition

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The var is starting to shine with strength gains. Today’s push workout was awesome. Weighs, reps, or both were up in most everything. I took some 3AD preworkout as well as I’ve done it a few times in the past and enjoyed it so I’m gonna finish the cycle off as strong as possible.

I decided to take some somatozin on my off days from gh (sat sun). I’m not sure if this will be of any benefit but I tried it the reverse so why not try this. I don’t think the big spike in igf from the mk will be a negative thing those two days that’s for sure.

I’ve also started gaining weight again. My arms and quads especially noticeably thicker and actually more vascular than before. I think this long cycle will end up being good and I feel the gains should be keepable. I’m sure I could have gained more yo yoing on orals and **** for the past six months but this is probably a healthier and more reasonable approach. That said these next six months I will be trying some new things and some short cycles here and there. But I also want to experiment with some cruise level doses of different compounds and see how it treats me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With everything going on right now I’m going to drop the var and save it for another time. I’m considering dropping down to my TRT or at least a cruise dose for now. It’s been a long cycle to begin with I don’t know that I need to complete the whole 20 weeks considering. I get sick this time of year every year and have been feeling a bit off, I doubt it’s the virus as this happens every year but I might just cruise for a while until my bloodwork is coming up and then trt

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With everything going on right now I’m going to drop the var and save it for another time. I’m considering dropping down to my TRT or at least a cruise dose for now. It’s been a long cycle to begin with I don’t know that I need to complete the whole 20 weeks considering. I get sick this time of year every year and have been feeling a bit off, I doubt it’s the virus as this happens every year but I might just cruise for a while until my bloodwork is coming up and then trt

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today would start week 18 anyway. I think I’m just going to drop to 200/200 test/mast for a bit to cruise. I’m assuming my bloodwork is going to be pushed back some with all this going on

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I did drop down to 200/200 for a cruise. They officially closed the work gym so I have also switched over to longer esters so I don’t need to inject every day. I’ll be riding it out at this dose and then when I get word about when I need to do bloodwork (assuming it may be delayed) I will drop to my TRT dose of 150mg/wk of cyp. I’ll let some time go by and then adjust fire as needed. I’m thinking of a little mini blast as soon as this is all over like a 4 week toxic oral banger just to get my head right after this blows over

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been off for 15 weeks now, and was about to jump back on and start training for a meet, but with this virus rolling around and the meets cancelled anyway I definitely am not going to start pushing my immune system.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I forgot to note I am going to continue with the gh and stepping that up. I ordered some t2 from gainbusters for the sale and im hoping when I do my bloodwork I can get back on t3/4 from my doc. So maybe this will be the time to cut a bit

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I did drop down to 200/200 for a cruise. They officially closed the work gym so I have also switched over to longer esters so I don’t need to inject every day. I’ll be riding it out at this dose and then when I get word about when I need to do bloodwork (assuming it may be delayed) I will drop to my TRT dose of 140mg/wk of cyp. I’ll let some time go by and then adjust fire as needed. I’m thinking of a little mini blast as soon as this is all over like a 4 week toxic oral banger just to get my head right after this blows over
Started cruising with undecanoate a little while ago. One pin a week is nice. Cruising E was kind of a roller coaster for me at low doses.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been off for 15 weeks now, and was about to jump back on and start training for a meet, but with this virus rolling around and the meets cancelled anyway I definitely am not going to start pushing my immune system.
I swear that me training for a meet is like the khabib vs Ferguson fight. It’s quite F’ing irritating to say the least.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was the last dose I’m going of the mast and test. I’m switching to my TRT dose Monday since bloods will be in May. I want to make sure my lipids are in check since they have been high anyway the last few times. I’m up to 3.5 iu/day of gh and I’m going to continue that unless anyone sees a reason I shouldn’t.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We celebrated Christmas, New Year... corona hit china, china goes under lockdown, corona hit europe, china recovers, europe goes under lockdown, corona hit usa, biggest recession since great depression hits...

In other news, @trumac ' s cycle has just passed mid point

hahahahhaha man sorry but i laughed when i bumped into this thread today

Those long ass cycles... been there done it 😆 (only trt dose but hey...didnt want to come off lol)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We celebrated Christmas, New Year... corona hit china, china goes under lockdown, corona hit europe, china recovers, europe goes under lockdown, corona hit usa, biggest recession since great depression hits...

In other news, @trumac ' s cycle has just passed mid point

hahahahhaha man sorry but i laughed when i bumped into this thread today

Those long ass cycles... been there done it 😆 (only trt dose but hey...didnt want to come off lol)
Yeah with the eq I wanted to keep it long. And I’m on TRT so yeah I don’t come off

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gave blood again today. My blood pressure was lower than last time which is good. My hemoglobin was 16.1. I forget where it was last time I gave blood but it was 15.4 on my bloodwork before that. I can schedule my TRT bloodwork any time now so I’m going to continue on my TRT dose get my bloodwork and see how it comes back and assess from there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly enough even when my hct was 53-54% i didnt have high bp.

Right now it is 50-51% and bp is standing at 115/60-65.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So obviously this cycle has been done for a while but an update. Just talked to my TRT doc. Added deca for joints at a low dose and added t3/4 back in. Everything else stays the same. I’m going to start a short blast probably next week for 8 weeks. Test/npp/mast blend 100/100/100 MWF with an oral for the first four weeks. Possibly d-nol/Mithras or sdrol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh forgot to mention a few guys at work have commented on me making gains and have asked either other coworkers or myself if I’m on so that’s a nice ego boost lol especially since I’ve been off for a few months but still improving my physique