Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been doing sub q and my levels are through the roof at only 100 mg a week.
What are your levels ? Are you Using Test E, or C ?

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing sub q and my levels are through the roof at only 100 mg a week.
Mine too man. I went down about half and stayed at my normal level, try to shoot around 800. At first, I did sub q at regular IM level (1ml) and test shot over 1250. My doc was not happy about that one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test C. My total now is 1400, my free was just out of range as well
Ok, I am convinced to try the Sub Q Route, I got blood in about 6 weeks

sarge40

Awards
I compared my TRT-level injections sub q vs IM and found my sub q levels to be much lower for some reason. Doc supported giving it a try, saying that it is all going into the body and will be metabolized, albeit at potentially different rates. I wasn't happy with how I felt or my blood levels, so I'm back to IM. Results seem to vary wildly between individuals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I compared my TRT-level injections sub q vs IM and found my sub q levels to be much lower for some reason. Doc supported giving it a try, saying that it is all going into the body and will be metabolized, albeit at potentially different rates. I wasn't happy with how I felt or my blood levels, so I'm back to IM. Results seem to vary wildly between individuals.
wisest thing in this thread....results seem to vary wildy between individuals!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This study, as well as the SubQ one done on gender transitioning, were all once a week injections, right?

I'm curious about the comparison between split twice weekly IM and once weekly SubQ.

And can any of the increase in levels be from less residual being leftover in a slin syringe compared to a 23-25g?

(I thought this was the other SubQ thread-oops, still referencing same study)

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine too man. I went down about half and stayed at my normal level, try to shoot around 800. At first, I did sub q at regular IM level (1ml) and test shot over 1250. My doc was not happy about that one.
What's your protocol?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, when you guys say subQ, are you just injecting into any fat layer?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to give Sub Q a try, I have bloods in about 6 weeks, my last levels were in the 300 (have to check records for exact number) I will keep supplements, training and diet the same. Hematocrit levels are my major concern, but also interested to see if T Levels change ??

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to give Sub Q a try, I have bloods in about 6 weeks, my last levels were in the 300 (have to check records for exact number) I will keep supplements, training and diet the same. Hematocrit levels are my major concern, but also interested to see if T Levels change ??
How often and what dose? I don't really understand subQ; the goal is between the fat and muscle layer, correct? That seems difficult to know where the needle is...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How often and what dose? I don't really understand subQ; the goal is between the fat and muscle layer, correct? That seems difficult to know where the needle is...
I will be injecting in too my abdominal fat (like a diabetic) a 3/8" long needle will take care of needle depth. Right now I am injecting 50cc (100ml) EOW in to delts (IM) I will be going to 12.5 CC twice a week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st shot tomorrow AM .

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't matter so much, it's all good. No worries about where you are injecting, if it hits muscle, so be it.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My sub q TRT is 75mg test c and 350iu of hcg per week, split into daily doses. This has me just above top end of ‘normal’. I have no experience of IM to compare to though. Interested to see how your numbers are affected.

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking of going back to ed trt pinning. I don't have numbers but just felt better. It's such a small amount, I barely feel it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st shot today 12.5ML in the stomach it is almost painless, much better than a delt shot !

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So for what it’s worth . I use a 27 gauge needle , 5/8 long and I do 150 mg in delt once a week. So to me that actually becomes an IM injection and not SubQ
Depending on body fat percentage I would assume

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So for what it’s worth . I use a 27 gauge needle , 5/8 long and I do 150 mg in delt once a week. So to me that actually becomes an IM injection and not SubQ
Depending on body fat percentage I would assume
Not much fat in the delt's, so I would say IM

gusamaso

Awards
Guys, any updates?

I started TRT 5 weeks ago pinning with a 30g 5/16" in the ventroglutes. In about 3 weeks I'll do bloods to know where I am.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the same size and location I use for my trt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last post was from jan---any updates???
The Dr. cut my dose in half, but T levels have remained the same. Feeling good, but libido sucks ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Dr. cut my dose in half, but T levels have remained the same. Feeling good, but libido sucks ?
the iconic formulation stack you are running should get you revved up... ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We will see.................

DocOxRedoxOG

DocOxRedoxOG

Awards
Thought I'd revive this thread. I saw the subQ/IM article on test nation yesterday and found this thread. I've been TRT pinning a 1/2ml of test-c in the shoulder once a week with a 31g 1/2" pin with zero issues. I did it in the love handle today and 3hrs later I still feel a slight burn. I'm sticking with IM. The study was from the University of Oregon and primarily for trannies. A 14 year old girl certainly has less shoulder muscle and more belly fat, so I can see that lol!
A buddy of mine was doing IM/weekly then switched to 3x sub q/per week and using the same total dosing, the Sub Q raised his TT by around 100 points.

Old school was weekly IM but he discovered for him, doing sub Q/3x wk, he was able to get more consistent plasma levels and just felt better.

Everyone is different, theres nothing wrong w/ experimenting and finding what works best for you/your body.

BarryIsOnIt

Awards
G’day Fellas!
First post I know, but I am surprised people still question the sub-q route?
It’s been well proven, sure there’s always people who respond ‘out of the ordinary’ to pretty much anything,but in the general population they are on par with im.
I’ve been on trt now for almost 4 years, subq route twice weekly and have checked bloods frequently using both injection routes with no difference whatsoever observed.
27g 1/2 inch pin on a 45degree angle into my butt cheek, 140mg test c a week keeps me at the high end of acceptable (for a 50yr old), hehe but we all strive for a bit more don’t we??
just my 2c but ya can have it for nuthin!!😁