TRT strange situation...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm about to start week 4 of TRT...100mg per week Test C.
My doc said he wants to wait till after the first 6 week labwork (which the appt is actually scheduled around 8 weeks since my first injection) to decide if he wants to prescribe me arimadex. The thing is, ive been noticing some estrogen sides since after my second injection, like lightheadedness and nipple sensitivity/burning...Ive also gained 7lbs since starting TRT, though I havent changed my diet at all (but that may be due to glycogen storage from the Test). My face also looks a bit fuller as well. So got a couple questions about my options.

I do have some anastrozole from MAresearch, but if I use it, it will drop my estrogen so when its time for labwork my doc will see that and wont think that any prescription Arimadex is necessary. I know the half life is around 45-50hours but not sure how long it would actually effect my estrogen. Would it be ok to run some for now and drop it about 2 weeks before my labwork? Or will it still be risking getting a Rx?

Also, I have some Nolvadex as well as some BLR Rebirth (not sure if the Rebirth would be any help up against Testosterone though), but what about running Nolvadex for now to hopefully help keep the estro away from my chest? Or would that also effect the estrogen and jack up my testosterone levels on the labwork? If I do run the Nolva, what would be the best dosage and schedule for now? They are 20mg tabs...Maybe 20mg every other day until my labs?

Any tips or opinions would be most appreciated!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And since I'm horrible at math...
If I do decide to take some of the RC anastrozole, it says on the label "1.5mg per ML" (30ml bottle)...so how would I measure out .25mg? It came with a dosage dropper, so would that be a little over 1/8th ML or just run 1/4ML to measure out .25mg???

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So I'm about to start week 4 of TRT...100mg per week Test C.
My doc said he wants to wait till after the first 6 week labwork (which the appt is actually scheduled around 8 weeks since my first injection) to decide if he wants to prescribe me arimadex. The thing is, ive been noticing some estrogen sides since after my second injection, like lightheadedness and nipple sensitivity/burning...Ive also gained 7lbs since starting TRT, though I havent changed my diet at all (but that may be due to glycogen storage from the Test). My face also looks a bit fuller as well. So got a couple questions about my options.

I do have some anastrozole from MAresearch, but if I use it, it will drop my estrogen so when its time for labwork my doc will see that and wont think that any prescription Arimadex is necessary. I know the half life is around 45-50hours but not sure how long it would actually effect my estrogen. Would it be ok to run some for now and drop it about 2 weeks before my labwork? Or will it still be risking getting a Rx?

Also, I have some Nolvadex as well as some BLR Rebirth (not sure if the Rebirth would be any help up against Testosterone though), but what about running Nolvadex for now to hopefully help keep the estro away from my chest? Or would that also effect the estrogen and jack up my testosterone levels on the labwork? If I do run the Nolva, what would be the best dosage and schedule for now? They are 20mg tabs...Maybe 20mg every other day until my labs?

Any tips or opinions would be most appreciated!
well, if you're having side effects, I'd either push your doc to get bloodwork or get it done on your own.

100 mg/wk isn't a very high dose, but if you're having side effects they need to be managed. but I would not go around the doc's back and handle it, especially as you're starting out on this protocol...