TRT blended test and pip, feel like poop!

GSPDad

Awards
Hey all!

Its been a good long while since I have last posted. I was on the pellets at that time and thankfully they fully burned off in late November to early December. My new clinic is fantastic and has switched me over to the fun injectable meds. I was on .5cc of Test E and Test C to start. They have me a bottle of each to see what I liked best and we did some bloods and I did a donation at the childrens hospital because the pellets had my crit, glob rather high. Anywho, They sent me a bottle of their pharmacies blend of Test C, Test E, Prop at 80/80/80mgs per ml. I shot .5cc of it Wednesday and the next morning I woke up feeling like I had the flu or the beginnings of covid. Mild fever of 99.7, very flushed face, and serious site soreness. I have been pinning in my delts and never had an issues with the Test C or Test E. As of today, I am still sore, but not as bad and my temp was 98.8 when I first woke up. It's strange and I am assuming this is the test flu I have heard about so much. I really do not think it's an infection starting either, never had an issue with other shots until this one. It's not hot to the touch, just sensitive, if someone was to squeeze my delt it would hurt a bit. I was fine before the shot on Wednesday so I am ruling out the real flu or covid. My BP and O2 stats are fine as well, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for putting up with me!

GSPDad

Awards
So going on 6 days. Sorness is completely gone now, arm is much better. However I still feel a bit off and not wanting to eat too much. Otherwise I am back to what is normal for me for now. Wondering if the gear is dirty or I'm just seriously allergic to Prop.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be the Prop ester or the carrier oil. Do you have food allergies?

GSPDad

Awards
It could be the Prop ester or the carrier oil. Do you have food allergies?
Nope, not to my knowledge. But as soon as I started pushing the oil in I knew this was gonna be fun. I always heat it a tad to get it to flow a touch better as well, but I could tell the BA was higher in this blend. Next morning, whammo.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prop shouldn't be used for trt..sounds like that clinic is terrible..either do cyp or E..pellets are a waste of time

GSPDad

Awards
Prop shouldn't be used for trt..sounds like that clinic is terrible..either do cyp or E..pellets are a waste of time
It wasnt straight prop, but they do quite a bit more than TRT so they have quite a few things available. I'll just keep this blend around for a rainy day and cut it with something else if need be.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like serum sickness. The fast rise in T and E2 overstimulates the immune system and you "test flu". Prop is well known for this. What oil is your TRT in? I get knots from castor oil. I'd cut your dose back to .25mL (60mg) x2 weekly.

GSPDad

Awards
It sounds like serum sickness. The fast rise in T and E2 overstimulates the immune system and you "test flu". Prop is well known for this. What oil is your TRT in? I get knots from castor oil. I'd cut your dose back to .25mL (60mg) x2 weekly.
It's all in sesame oil. If i pin Test C or Test E from them, its goes over super smooth. I've just shelved it and went back to Test E for now.