Unanswered Trt and other steroids

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started trt a few days ago and was wondering if I could add other steroids to it I was thinking either winstrol or tren most likely. Also would those effect my bloods when I go back to the DOC?

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
I just started trt a few days ago and was wondering if I could add other steroids to it I was thinking either winstrol or tren most likely. Also would those effect my bloods when I go back to the DOC?
Yes you can start adding WINSTROL or TRENBOLONE ACE to your trt.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can start adding WINSTROL or TRENBOLONE ACE to your trt.
Thank you, would it effect my t or estrogen levels at the DOC checkup? And what dosage would be good to start them at running 120mgs of test every ten days?

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Thank you, would it effect my t or estrogen levels at the DOC checkup? And what dosage would be good to start them at running 120mgs of test every ten days?
It could effect your t and estrogen levels at Dr check up. Your a man so you could start at 100mg per week. Slowly increase dosage if needed.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could effect your t and estrogen levels at Dr check up. Your a man so you could start at 100mg per week. Slowly increase dosage if needed.
Alright 100 mg of the tren? And what about whinny?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to talk about steroids, you should head to the anabolics section. Any steroid can affect blood work. Tren can be pretty intense stuff, make sure you do lots of research.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to talk about steroids, you should head to the anabolics section. Any steroid can affect blood work. Tren can be pretty intense stuff, make sure you do lots of research.
If i could find the anabolics section lol, what tab is it under?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If i could find the anabolics section lol, what tab is it under?
If you’re on a desktop, I can’t help you. I haven’t been on here through a browser in years, I just run the app.

IMG_6781.JPG

From the app, the far left button on the bottom that says “forums” will take you to this screen. Scroll down you should see it. Appears to be under anti-aging.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No disrespect brother but you don't sound like you have a clue, winstrol and tren are 2 very different animals altogether and tren ain't no beginner drug. The fact you even have to ask if they'll effect your bloods scares the hell outta me, my best advice is go to the anabolics like jeremy said and do A LOT OF RESEARCH. I can't recommend that enough because once you start you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just started trt a couple days ago and already looking to add tren? Troll? Idiot? Teenager?