TRT - 10ml Vials No Longer Made?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about why 10ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are no longer available in the United States. Now all that seems to be manufactured is 1ml vials of 100mg or 200mg. What sucks is keeping a bunch of 1ml vials around for a 90 day supply from Express Scripts. Is someone just joking with me here or is this legitimate? What caused this change in the market? Is this DEA influence or FDA?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm very curious about why 10ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are no longer available in the United States. Now all that seems to be manufactured is 1ml vials of 100mg or 200mg. What sucks is keeping a bunch of 1ml vials around for a 90 day supply from Express Scripts. Is someone just joking with me here or is this legitimate? What caused this change in the market? Is this DEA influence or FDA?
I love the little 1mL vials. I believe it to be more sterile, especially with a daily protocol.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
My pharmacy has 1, 2, and 10 ml still. Last refill I got 10ml.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up my prescription and still 10 ml

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They still make them, but it's being driven by the insurance companies regarding what they will allow to be distributed. It's essentially a method to make more money because they charge considerably more for 10x 1ml vials compared to 1x 10ml vial.

It got to the point that Walgreens around me stopped carrying 10ml because insurance companies were no longer allowing them and if you wanted a 10ml, it was weeks of lead time.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm on United Healthcare im TX no issue getting Test Cyp 200 10ml from CVS or HEB pharmacy.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use walgreens also and for years I got the 10ml. Then they switched to the 1ml and the price went up considerably. Last script they filled they gave me a 10ml...first time in years

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They were also claiming to have issues with infections/abcesses from re-using the bottles.

People have done it for decades, but now suddenly insurance companies get involved and it's magically a "safety" issue and costs more money.

Funny how that always works.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They were also claiming to have issues with infections/abcesses from re-using the bottles.

People have done it for decades, but now suddenly insurance companies get involved and it's magically a "safety" issue and costs more money.

Funny how that always works.
I was told the exact same bullsh** at Walgreens. After I told them off, I switched to a local family owned pharmacy and never looked back. Their happy to fill 10ml scripts.