Trisorbagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
This stuff is excellent

I have been on it for two weeks. I am using it to supprt and enhance my Trenadrol (2caps per day), Methyl D (2 caps per day = 20 mg), and Powerfull (4 orange caps per day) stack.

Presently my strength is way up. No sides to speak of, no cramps, sluggishness, or pumps at all. It really gives the lower dossages a boost.

Today my dumbell flat bench went from 80 x 6, and 90 x3 to 100 x6, x2. For the first time I attempted and broke 100 on the flat dmbl bench. I did 90s for 2 on Tuesday, but today I skipped over 95s straight into 100s and really abused the weight. I was so cautious also, but the 100s just went up with good form, and everything.
I think I could have gone higher on Tuesday but being cautious I stopped at 90s. But today I pushed the heck out of 100s and blasted through barriers.

Trisorbagen will be great for PH's like SD, allowing a person to take less and get alot more than they expect with far less sides. This is an excellent product based on my two weeks on and limited critique of the product.

Great job AX!

Last edited:

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I want this stuff!!

When can I get it?? I haven't seen it anywhere. :(

How did you get this stuff two weeks ago Erik? Was it a sample?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It just started shipping yesterday. So any day :)

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
I want this stuff!!

When can I get it?? I haven't seen it anywhere. :(

How did you get this stuff two weeks ago Erik? Was it a sample?
They had a few bottles they were asking for brief trials. How did I get it, really just dumb luck!

animalXXX

Awards
So once Trisorbagen comes out i would like to do a SD cycle with it. My question is, can I take caffeine with Trisorbagen? I've taken Superpump 250 before with my SD+DHB and i couldn't sleep that night and i felt like ass. Then i cut out superpump and took just some L-arginine and still felt like ass. So i asumed that a lot of that horible feeling has to do with the DHB+ L-Arginine combo. Now of course i don't plan on taking some caffeine in the evening, but if i take it about 6-7 hrs before going to sleep, would i be ok? Also Trisorbagen doesn't affect the BP, right?

Thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trisorb is now available on the AX site. I'm sure that other places will have it shortly!!!!

Looks like some awesome stuff - can't WAIT to give it a try!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder how much it will cost...better be in the teens.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it advertised for $25.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
followup

I hit the gym this morning and wanted to push it.

Flat Dmbl bench: 60x8, 70x8, 80x8 then hit 105x2, then down to 100x4, x2 then 90x5. I must admit my 105 was alittle sloppy but still got the weight up. This was more volume than normal for a max effort lift.

My Bradford Press is up ten pounds - but I am not concentrating on it like the Dmbl Bench.

My body feels much more dense -such a nice feeling. Fat loss slight, but hell with the way I eat this is pretty good.

Agression is there but very controllable and nothing to worry about. Normally I would have had a small outburst with all the stupid sh%$ New Yorkers are so good at. Now I am just pumped to hit the gym.

Hope my few log entries have helped someone make an informed decision regarding this product. My stack is pretty good but I think the over all dossages is rather mild and thus Trisorbagen has really helped maximize the benefits therein.

I read someone wants to do a superdrol and Trisorbagen stack. That has got to be sick - I hope you work the hell out of it. Would be doing that now, but a wedding in October forces me to save it for later. Yep, will have to try my superdrol clone for November.

Last, I hope someone does blood work with Trisorbagen. It would be interesting. I have not done so, and believe it would prove alot of the benefits of the product.

Good luck...

Good luck on that SD stack though.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
So once Trisorbagen comes out i would like to do a superdrol cycle with it. My question is, can I take caffeine with Trisorbagen? Also Trisorbagen doesn't affect the BP, right?

Thanks
From my personal experience, I take alot of caffeine in the AM, about four cups of coffee. But I lift at 6:30 A.M. And need it to get ready for the gym (I am old -38 - lol). However, I have not noticed any side effects that suggest any dange in taking caffeine.

As for BP, sorry cannot tell, I think it may affect it slightly as I amplifies the effect of the underlying product.

Good luck, I am sure you will like this, alot...

NeedleDick

Awards
Would trisorbagen be more effective, equal, or less effective than the transdermal route?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
From my personal experience, I take alot of caffeine in the AM, about four cups of coffee. But I lift at 6:30 A.M. And need it to get ready for the gym (I am old -38 - lol). However, I have not noticed any side effects that suggest any dange in taking caffeine.

As for BP, sorry cannot tell, I think it may affect it slightly as I amplifies the effect of the underlying product.

Good luck, I am sure you will like this, alot...
Trisob boosts caffeine also because it's a CYP1A2 inhibitor! You may only need 3 cups of coffee now, or find that 4 lasts longer and/or more intense than before, so be cautious. Like you say it's not dangerous, just might get a little shaky. Evening sleeplessness would not be an issue since you drink it so early in the morning.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would trisorbagen be more effective, equal, or less effective than the transdermal route?
It's hard to quantitate because so many factors are involved, but you have the right idea. It does improve efficiency mg/mg like transdermals usually do too.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Trisob boosts caffeine also because it's a CYP1A2 inhibitor! You may only need 3 cups of coffee now, or find that 4 lasts longer and/or more intense than before, so be cautious. Like you say it's not dangerous, just might get a little shaky. Evening sleeplessness would not be an issue since you drink it so early in the morning.
Sir,

Your input explains alot, I can see this from my experience in taking Trisob. It really is a good undercover agent.

However, you should not have said that it helps coffee even though it kicks coffee up a notch, because these AMer's will be taking Trisob like candy, to get a kick out of coffee, PH's and everything, lol!

Now, I also have to research CYP1A2 inhibitor as your input always ends up in homework... Thanks for the solid value input.

Respectfully,
Erik

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... your input always ends up in homework...
Haha, well I hope that's a good thing Erik my friend! Some guys here really don't care for homework, but you're right, it would be more responsible of me to offer an elaboration now:

You can probably lower your typical dose of caffeine, or enjoy the extra kick you get from your standard dose. Just keep a sensible balance to this and do not intentionally abuse Trisorb! Rather use it as a tool to boost effects and get the most of your supps. Substrates metabolized by the P450 isozymes CYP1A2 and CYP3A4 may be substantially elevated using Trisob, but it is commonly noted that this rarely if ever results in any serious side effects for some reason. Review this list of possible Rx interaction candidates, and consult your doc first if you have any questions about a drug on this list (see link below).

I can usually help if you PM me with a question and am glad to offer any insights I may have, but it is strictly my opinion and not a substitute for what your current physician suggests!

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pdf/7509/7509r2.pdf
(this relates to grapefruit specifically, but the list is still applicable to our discussion)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just received my Trisorb...

Few questions:

1. Are the caps suppose to be so brittle (several broken upon delivery?

2. Are they suppose to be clear caps?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established

Few questions:

1. No, they should not be that brittle. How many?

2. I thought they were supposed to be white caps (which the dark contents show through a bit)

EDIT: I think you got one of our trial run bottles. They used clear caps and just ran about 20 bottles for us to try. Caps were just leftovers and might be brittle.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards

Few questions:

I checked my bottle just to help out...

None of my caps were/are brittle nor broken.

My caps were clear with a dark filler.

Effects: My squats went way up. A few weeks ago my max rep was 355. Monday I hit 385. Feel good about that.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, BigSmith, you find anymore of these broken and brittle old trail bottles lying around feel free to send one my way. :rofl:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
1. No, they should not be that brittle. How many?

2. I thought they were supposed to be white caps (which the dark contents show through a bit)

EDIT: I think you got one of our trial run bottles. They used clear caps and just ran about 20 bottles for us to try. Caps were just leftovers and might be brittle.
6 broken and they are clear caps... I just took the powder and rubbed it on my gums (just kidding)

Some of the caps even look like they have more product than others.. very strange. Almost to the point were the cap isn't together.

I thought this was going to be one of the ones that you guys just got in. Either way, I'm still satisfied with being a "logger"

I appreciate all that AX (product and Crew) has done for me!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigSmith again.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
One of our owners updated me that they sent 24 more "trial" units that had old caps and that is what you were sent. If it has clear caps that is what you have.

The retail version is white caps. Formula is the same, enjoy :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
One of our owners updated me that they sent 24 more "trial" units that had old caps and that is what you were sent. If it has clear caps that is what you have.

The retail version is white caps. Formula is the same, enjoy :)
Trust me, I'll enjoy every last cap!

Thanks again...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff. Have to give it a whirl during my PCT.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Wow, that's a good jump on squats for just 2 weeks!

Thanks, it was not easy, and admittedly I did not do deadlifts prior to squats like I usually do. But I am very happy and now both squats and deads are so much closer to my 405 goal. I also have to admit to being pretty sore since Monday. I guess, you get your record max, but you pay for it for a few days, lol.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, it was not easy, and admittedly I did not do deadlifts prior to squats like I usually do. But I am very happy and now both squats and deads are so much closer to my 405 goal. I also have to admit to being pretty sore since Monday. I guess, you get your record max, but you pay for it for a few days, lol.
What are you taken with the Trisorb?

entropy138

Awards
Trisorb is now available on the AX site. I'm sure that other places will have it shortly!!!!

Looks like some awesome stuff - can't WAIT to give it a try!!
All i know is it was shipped to retailers this week!
It just started shipping yesterday. So any day :)
So where is this stuff hiding? Tried ordering on the AX site and it says the item requested isn't available in this qty (this qty being 1).

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The owner base decided coincide its release with SDNG. So it ships everywhere in a week or so. We had about 100 leftover and put them on our site. Sold out in a day.

Expect it everywhere soon and don't ask me why they decided to ship it with the Superdrol-ng release. Not my idea.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably got a better shipping rate with a bigger overall order.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The owner base decided coincide its release with SDNG. So it ships everywhere in a week or so. We had about 100 leftover and put them on our site. Sold out in a day.

Expect it everywhere soon and don't ask me why they decided to ship it with the Superdrol-ng release. Not my idea.
so...............:think:

Why did they decide to ship it with the Superdrol-NG release? :blink:

:toofunny:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I'm going to pick some up on the 12th to go with the second portion of my stack - looks promising!

so...............:think:

Why did they decide to ship it with the Superdrol-NG release? :blink:

:toofunny:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
My guess is you'll want to buy both... this way you get SuperdrolNG to absorb better with the Trisorbagen...

animalXXX

Awards
you know i love the products that AX puts out but i hate they're way of doing things. First 3-AD, now Trisorbagen. I'm sick of hearing "we're shipping in out in a few days". Been hearing this about 3-AD forever, where is it??? Now Trisorbagen, same thing. Couple of weeks ago it was supposed to be in stores, and of course it's nowhere to be found.
I run a business. I understand that things happen and every now and then somthing doesn't go the way it was planned, but if that happened every single time, i'd lose my business. How can you not make your very own release date time after time after time?
Like i said i love the products that you guys put out, but this is unproffesional and really frustrating .

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have not tried Tris yet?

Damn, I figured you had a stock-pile!
NOPE! no trisorbagen and no SDNG! when they say it isn't in yet, IT REALLY ISN'T IN YET! :lol:

Plus, i was doing "other stuff" at the initial time of alpha testing...........so i passed :frustrate

The testers will have first cracks at it....

entropy138

Awards
you know i love the products that AX puts out but i hate they're way of doing things. First 3-AD, now Trisorbagen. I'm sick of hearing "we're shipping in out in a few days". Been hearing this about 3-AD forever, where is it??? Now Trisorbagen, same thing. Couple of weeks ago it was supposed to be in stores, and of course it's nowhere to be found.
I run a business. I understand that things happen and every now and then somthing doesn't go the way it was planned, but if that happened every single time, i'd lose my business. How can you not make your very own release date time after time after time?
Like i said i love the products that you guys put out, but this is unproffesional and really frustrating .

Eh don't beat them up too much otherwise we won't get any information and we'll all be standing in GNC someday looking at a box of Super3adDrol going :think: 'how come i haven't heard anything about this.'

It's really a fine line for a supplement company. They want to hype up a new product as much as possible to cover research expenses from the product, create a strong user base, get lots of feedback in quickly to entice more users, and start generating income to finance future research. They also need enough advance notice out so users can start planning (ie come off cycle, rest and be ready for the new product). Realistically you probably want at least 3 months notice to users for this kind of planning and at this point there are a lot unknowns as far as actual release-ability. Unless they're just sitting on a crate of packaged product which would be dumb financially.

I think the biggest problem AX runs into is that somebody is telling the reps misinformation. Somebody is saying 'yea the product shipped today' when in fact it is more of a possibility it could ship that day.

animalXXX

Awards
I think the biggest problem AX runs into is that somebody is telling the reps misinformation. Somebody is saying 'yea the product shipped today' when in fact it is more of a possibility it could ship that day.

Yeah this is the most frustating thing. I understand marketing but not this. And they do make very good products, that's true. Which is why it makes it that much harder to wait for them to come out and keep having your hopes destroyed day after day. Come on allready, let us buy it!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've though about starting a supp company many times..but all the hurdles you have to face dissuade me. I can easily imagine why product releases get delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24