Triazole + activate extreme

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm in my last week ( week 4 ) of this stack and I just wanted to ask whether the libido has been down in other guys?
I took this stack not for libido but strength gains and I haven't seen much. My weight hasn't changed and I'm not looking any different.
But one thing I did notice is the libido has diminished a bit.

I'm 25 and train 4 days a week minimum plus sports. And I'm roughly 11% bf I've never had a libido issue and I would have thought these would increase
That if anything... Right?

Just trying to clear things up

Cheers

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm in my last week ( week 4 ) of this stack and I just wanted to ask whether the libido has been down in other guys?
I took this stack not for libido but strength gains and I haven't seen much. My weight hasn't changed and I'm not looking any different.
But one thing I did notice is the libido has diminished a bit.

I'm 25 and train 4 days a week minimum plus sports. And I'm roughly 11% bf I've never had a libido issue and I would have thought these would increase
That if anything... Right?

Just trying to clear things up

Cheers
Could be from estrogen dropping a little too low. Wouldnt be abnormal.

Paulhal

Paulhal

Awards
Could be from estrogen dropping a little too low. Wouldnt be abnormal.
He's probably right, it's likely due to estrogen levels. I'd say drop a Triazole cap but considering you've got ~5 days left I'd continue as normal, it'll sort itself out without problems.

It could also be psychological too, especially reading posts like this which give you reason to believe there could be something wrong.

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
No probs I just started looking into now so I'm not too wound up about it.
It is the first AI I have taken so might be why I noticed.

Cheers guys