Triacetyl-Adenosine? Triton Origin Story

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you guys be interested in Apex making a TAA product?

Edit: The answer was YES!

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, very interested. Would purchase a lot.

Pump Spray was TAA with Ursolic Acid but I think Epicatechin is better for pumps than Ursolic Acid.

I've talked to Pat and Prototype has an oral version in the works (better than the previous version from years ago) but it's been taking Pat years to get it out.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adenosine
Michael P. DeNinno, in Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry, 1998

"Adenosine is essential for the proper functioning of every cell in the body. It is a component or precursor to a component of RNA and DNA, and in its native form, or in various phosphorylated states, acts as a neurotransmitter at the P1 and P2 purine receptors. The intra- and extra-cellular levels of adenosine are tightly regulated through its production from ADP and ATP, transport through specific nucleoside transporters, and catabolism."

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral TAA required at least 2g to notice much in the way of pumps and endurance. I'd guess transdermal might be more effective at a lower dose?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1000%

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is probably more geared to a pre-workout only type of product.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully td will fix its main problem and increase half life, can we expect this is the coming months or are Raws still hard to find??

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never used TAA and couldn't find much info other than on Pump Spray specifically. Can some gracious brother hook it up with a link to a write up somewhere that's not just a product description?

Edit: if such a write up exists that is!

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never used TAA and couldn't find much info other than on Pump Spray specifically. Can some gracious brother hook it up with a link to a write up somewhere that's not just a product description?

Edit: if such a write up exists that is!
"Adenosine receptors are major targets of caffeine, the most commonly consumed drug in the world. There is growing evidence that they could also be promising therapeutic targets in a wide range of conditions, including cerebral and cardiac ischaemic diseases, sleep disorders, immune and inflammatory disorders and cancer. After more than three decades of medicinal chemistry research, a considerable number of selective agonists and antagonists of adenosine receptors have been discovered, and some have been clinically evaluated, although none has yet received regulatory approval. However, recent advances in the understanding of the roles of the various adenosine receptor subtypes, and in the development of selective and potent ligands, as discussed in this review, have brought the goal of therapeutic application of adenosine receptor modulators considerably closer."

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
"Adenosine receptors are major targets of caffeine, the most commonly consumed drug in the world. There is growing evidence that they could also be promising therapeutic targets in a wide range of conditions, including cerebral and cardiac ischaemic diseases, sleep disorders, immune and inflammatory disorders and cancer. After more than three decades of medicinal chemistry research, a considerable number of selective agonists and antagonists of adenosine receptors have been discovered, and some have been clinically evaluated, although none has yet received regulatory approval. However, recent advances in the understanding of the roles of the various adenosine receptor subtypes, and in the development of selective and potent ligands, as discussed in this review, have brought the goal of therapeutic application of adenosine receptor modulators considerably closer."

So if I had to take a stab at it, TAA is an adenosine antagonist like caffeine but without its vasoconstrictive qualities and perhaps actually causing dilation?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I had to take a stab at it, TAA is an adenosine antagonist like caffeine but without its vasoconstrictive qualities and perhaps actually causing dilation?
Subjectively some people who have used TAA report some increases in energy or endurance but TAA is a prodrug to adenosine. So, it's going to turn into adenosine itself (which would obviously be an adenosine receptor agonist.) So, if there is an increase in energy, it's possible that the acetylated form is acting as an antagonist before it's metabolized into adenosine but I think if there is an energy boost from it, it's more likely due to some downstream effect.

If the above is the case, the most obvious explanation, in my opinion, would be that the adenosine is quickly metabolized into cAMP, ADP and ATP enhancing the capacity of the Krebs cycle to release stored energy by oxidizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what does this do? Haha like really dumb it down for this guy(me)
TBH, finding out what, if anything, peoples' subjective results were, (which is what I think you're asking for) is the reason I started this thread.

Like you want to know, if you take some what are you going to feel, right? It would appear the answer from the comments above is "pumps and endurance."

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would appear the answer from the comments above is "pumps and endurance."
the most obvious explanation, in my opinion, would be that the adenosine is quickly metabolized into cAMP, ADP and ATP enhancing the capacity of the Krebs cycle to release stored energy by oxidizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Seems like a logical correlation there and a promising one at that.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i thought i remember this always being in fat burners back in the day. so it must produce some effects there too.. again like you said, maybe something with the cAMP or the Krebs cycle.
Quite possibly. It seems to me this hasn't really been fully explored. Almost all of the Adenosine supps whether its actually ATP, TAA or whatever else have been oral and probably only PAs was capable of being effectively dosed and that was only available for a short time, as I understand it.

So, I think if I can put out an effectively dosed TD, we may see some effects or applications that we don't currently associate with these products.

I'm putting the cart before the horse here seeing as the raws are still in transit but I'm interested in seeing before and after bloodwork, for a lot of reasons but I'm particularly interested in effects on lipids and BP.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the above is the case, the most obvious explanation, in my opinion, would be that the adenosine is quickly metabolized into cAMP, ADP and ATP enhancing the capacity of the Krebs cycle to release stored energy by oxidizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
So it could also assist with fat loss?

Edit: just seen the post above

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triton (TAA TD) is now available and on BOGO through Sunday night!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Excited to try this. Love the name too!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was so excited for this product and now so disappointed...another product I can't use! Is there anything other than Peg-400 and or Ethoxydiglycol that can be used? I'm not sure which one it is(although I think it's Ethoxydiglycol)but one of them makes me break out with a horrible bump rash that lasts for weeks after the last application. This happens to my wife as well. I have 2 bottles of Helios and 4 bottles of Resveros I can't use.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's crappy that both you and your wife have the same allergy! I'm sure someone would love to take it off your hands though. advertise on the classified section~

of course I am assuming you already tried to reach out to Apex?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's crappy that both you and your wife have the same allergy! I'm sure someone would love to take it off your hands though. advertise on the classified section~

of course I am assuming you already tried to reach out to Apex?
Yeah. mentioned it to Nos last year, but I had no idea as to it might be. He said that he hadn't gotten gotten any other complaints.. I started comparing labels & realized that the issues are only with the products containing the aforementioned chemicals.

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Care to give us a short rundown of this? Possible health benefits other than a workout supplement. Thanks. Picked up 4.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Care to give us a short rundown of this? Possible health benefits other than a workout supplement. Thanks. Picked up 4.
Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. It readily combines with phosphate to form various chemical compounds including adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). People use it for medicine.

AMP is taken by mouth for treating shingles (herpes zoster infection) and a blood disorder called porphyria cutanea tarda.

ATP is used under the tongue to increase physical energy. It is also given intravenously (by IV) for treating acute kidney failure, multiple organ failure, high blood pressure in lung arteries (pulmonary hypertension), cystic fibrosis, lung cancer, weight loss associated with cancer, and controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery. It is also used for cardiac stress tests.

Healthcare providers give adenosine intravenously for treating surgical pain and nerve pain, pulmonary hypertension, and certain types of irregular heartbeat. It is also given for controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery and for heart tests called cardiac stress tests.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So with oral TAA, I’m obviously dosing that pre-workout.

Triton, I’m thinking pre-workout as well but would probably expect a delayed release since it’s a TD but maybe not? I’ll have to play around with this.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone tried this yet PWO? Mine is out for delivery so I’ll give it a go this afternoon.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is shipped but not delivered yet. I'd probably start at 2mL hour before workout.
So if I was using this for “health” benefits along with performance enhancing, on non work out days I will probably use 1ml in the morning and 2ml PWO on work out days only. Does this sound reasonable to you? I’m hoping this and Helios will keep my cholesterol in check when I start my Var cycle.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if I was using this for “health” benefits along with performance enhancing, on non work out days I will probably use 1ml in the morning and 2ml PWO on work out days only. Does this sound reasonable to you? I’m hoping this and Helios will keep my cholesterol in check when I start my Var cycle.
Looks like a good plan to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think thats a good aproach but only blood work will tell.. are you going to have any done by chance?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think thats a good aproach but only blood work will tell.. are you going to have any done by chance?
Actually I will be having several blood draws over the next several months. I’m about to start script TRT and my second labs will be taken May 3rd. If all goes well, I’ll start TRT then and will have another run of labs in 3 months. I have my first labs also from March 15th. Nothing was out of wack but my ALT was 46, top end is 45. My LDL was 110, tops is 99. TSH and LH were in the low range, test was 165 and Free Test was 4.3. I have no issues at all showing the labs.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI... My stables are Helios and Ursa, 2ML a day. BMP from Evo, NAC at 1.2g and Nigella Sativa at 5g a day. Caffeine, Bronkaid in the morning and 3g Yellow Kratom in the afternoon. PWO is Peak02 and 1g of extra Cordyceps.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today is a off day but maybe I will get a workout in to see how this works. I remember dosage being 500-1000 pre workout that still the norm? Think I will start with 2ml pre workout.
For oral admin., yes.

Erebus

Awards
Pumps and endurance are generally mutually exclusive. I would be highly interested if anyone has noticed endurance benefits from this!