manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Alright so I am going to be starting Tri-Phase training next week, and I am trying to get everything ready to go...because I am the type of person who will just not do it if I don't have it planned out... I have this "all or nothing" mentality, which kind of sucks sometimes.

So anyways, I am trying to figure out the best way to fit in the 4 days into my school schedule...Right now I am going to school all day on Tuesday and Thursday.

My ideal routine would look like this...

M-Chest/Shoulders
T-Back/Traps
W-OFF
TH-Legs
F-Arms
S-OFF
SUN-OFF

Buuut school gets in the way on t/th, so I was thinking of something like this..

M-Chest/Shoulders
T-OFF
W-Back/Traps
TH-OFF
F-Legs
S-Arms
sun-off

I might be over analyzing things, so does this look ok to you guys? I am open to any suggestions on revision.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright so I am going to be starting Tri-Phase training next week, and I am trying to get everything ready to go...because I am the type of person who will just not do it if I don't have it planned out... I have this "all or nothing" mentality, which kind of sucks sometimes.

So anyways, I am trying to figure out the best way to fit in the 4 days into my school schedule...Right now I am going to school all day on Tuesday and Thursday.

My ideal routine would look like this...

M-Chest/Shoulders
T-Back/Traps
W-OFF
TH-Legs
F-Arms
S-OFF
SUN-OFF

Buuut school gets in the way on t/th, so I was thinking of something like this..

M-Chest/Shoulders
T-OFF
W-Back/Traps
TH-OFF
F-Legs
S-Arms
sun-off

I might be over analyzing things, so does this look ok to you guys? I am open to any suggestions on revision.
This looks good to me!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Cool. Thanks Marc!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im loving the tri-phase workouts im on week 5 and im liking the strength gains i seen .