Trestolone Acetate - Cycle Log

BioHackJack

Awards
Yep...300-something for estrogen....pretty high. Yeah, you're absolutely right....I WAS thinking that I was managing my estrogen levels fairly well by this point because it seemed that I had dialed in to where I wasn't having any more nipple spice or watery joints. Also thought I was within range on the other end because my joint pain was back although only just a little bit. I know low E gives me bad joint pain. Well, happy not to have tits...but, bummed that I don't know my body as well as I thought I did. I guess I know now that once I start feeling the nipple sensation at all...my estrogen is up over 300.

I guess it goes without saying that it really takes a lot of experience with these compounds and bloodwork to know exactly how your own body responds. I imagine it'll take me at least a few cycles of Trest to really dial it in. For you guys that use a lot of different compounds and then stack them too...it must take years to dial it all in.

Five more days of this cycle. Any advice for afterwards? I've heard some people get trestolone withdrawls. That's probably gonna be me because I feel so good on it. I'm on TRT so no need for PCT for testosterone but what about PCT for lipids, liver, and thyroid recovery? Anything I should start considering? Any strategies for keeping the muscle and strength that I've gained?

BioHackJack

Awards
Oh okay thanks Hyde....good advice! I'll take the Anastrozole and not the Ralox.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t used iodized salt or an iodine supplement daily, start doing that for your thyroid.

There is no “PCT” for organs. If you have deteriorated health markers, anything you could do to help should already have been in use on cycle. When in doubt, do more cardio & try to eat & sleep better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ralox won’t lower estrogen; it merely blocks it at the chest receptor (which will prevent gyno but otherwise allow estrogen to stay elevated).

Don’t take more Ralox, take more Anastrazole if you want to lower estrogen. If you are still taking Yk11, & that is tough on joints, I would discontinue that so you can tolerate the increases AI you will need to be using.
Good points here, yk11 is going to increase your risk of injury, and I believe it's known to weaken ligaments and tendons

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep...300-something for estrogen....pretty high. Yeah, you're absolutely right....I WAS thinking that I was managing my estrogen levels fairly well by this point because it seemed that I had dialed in to where I wasn't having any more nipple spice or watery joints. Also thought I was within range on the other end because my joint pain was back although only just a little bit. I know low E gives me bad joint pain. Well, happy not to have tits...but, bummed that I don't know my body as well as I thought I did. I guess I know now that once I start feeling the nipple sensation at all...my estrogen is up over 300.

I guess it goes without saying that it really takes a lot of experience with these compounds and bloodwork to know exactly how your own body responds. I imagine it'll take me at least a few cycles of Trest to really dial it in. For you guys that use a lot of different compounds and then stack them too...it must take years to dial it all in.

Five more days of this cycle. Any advice for afterwards? I've heard some people get trestolone withdrawls. That's probably gonna be me because I feel so good on it. I'm on TRT so no need for PCT for testosterone but what about PCT for lipids, liver, and thyroid recovery? Anything I should start considering? Any strategies for keeping the muscle and strength that I've gained?
Hyde’s got you covered as far as continuing Anastrozole to lower estrogen and discontinue YK11. In addition to the extra iodine for your thyroid, I would take something like
SNS Reduce XT for cortisol. Try to continue eating the way you did on cycle, and continue working out with the same volume and intensity you did on cycle, that’s very important and many are lacking in both during PCT, and check your blood in a few weeks to see how your estrogen is.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the most important or hardest thing after stopping the trest in your current situation is that you will need to get your test numbers back up and estrogen back down in a timely fashion. Once the trest is out your system it's still gonna be a while before estrogen comes down, right now you feel good on the trest. But when your relying on trt again, having total test at 300 and estrogen at 300 is probably going to feel horrible

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgive me if I'm way off base, but isn't there a difference between a regular estrogen test and a sensitive one? Do you know which kind you got?

Is it possible that a sensitive estradiol test might be in order?

BioHackJack

Awards
Sorry Match, No... I don't know which estrogen test or if there are two different ones or not. I'll see if I can find out.

BioHackJack

Awards
Okay...sounds like good advice: Drop YK and Ralox, step up Anastrozole, add in Iodine supps, cardio, SNS Reduce XT, continue to train hard, eat/sleep well. I don't have bloodwork scheduled until Dec 6th (review with doc on Dec 14thso I may have to squeeze one in before that. I'm hoping to be fully recovered and ready to start a new trestolone cycle on Jan 1..... 9 weeks. I'm new to this....so, if recovering by then is an unrealistic expectation, please tell me straight.

Yeah Smont, you're right....and it sure seems like estrogen likes to hang around a while in my body. Does the Anastrozole eliminate and help to flush estrogen or just stop the conversion that creates the estrogen? If it doesn't eliminate, does anything? DIM maybe? Diet...like high in veggies or something? Someone really should come up with an estrogen detox drug.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay...sounds like good advice: Drop YK and Ralox, step up Anastrozole, add in Iodine supps, cardio, SNS Reduce XT, continue to train hard, eat/sleep well. I don't have bloodwork scheduled until Dec 6th (review with doc on Dec 14thso I may have to squeeze one in before that. I'm hoping to be fully recovered and ready to start a new trestolone cycle on Jan 1..... 9 weeks. I'm new to this....so, if recovering by then is an unrealistic expectation, please tell me straight.

Yeah Smont, you're right....and it sure seems like estrogen likes to hang around a while in my body. Does the Anastrozole eliminate and help to flush estrogen or just stop the conversion that creates the estrogen? If it doesn't eliminate, does anything? DIM maybe? Diet...like high in veggies or something? Someone really should come up with an estrogen detox drug.
the reason its so high is because its methyl estrogen. It will be excreted as its broken down in the body. It just takes a lot longer to get rid of.

BioHackJack

Awards
Started taking my DIM powder yesterday...thanks Hyde. Man, this stuff always gives me a crankin' headache for the first few days and makes my pee look like orange Gatorade but it does sound like it'll help my body process out the estrogen and Methyl estrogen a little faster. I think I'll add this in as an ancillary on my next Trest cycle.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started taking my DIM powder yesterday...thanks Hyde. Man, this stuff always gives me a crankin' headache for the first few days and makes my pee look like orange Gatorade but it does sound like it'll help my body process out the estrogen and Methyl estrogen a little faster. I think I'll add this in as an ancillary on my next Trest cycle.
Trest or Dbol, taking some DIM daily is always a good move. Not going to replace your AI, but will address the problem from a different angle that can help a little.

The orange pee after a dose is totally standard.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest or Dbol, taking some DIM daily is always a good move. Not going to replace your AI, but will address the problem from a different angle that can help a little.

The orange pee after a dose is totally standard.
What about calcium d glucarate or glucuronolactone? Glucoronidation I think is a way to metabolize estrogen. Not sure to what extent though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about calcium d glucarate or glucuronolactone? Glucoronidation I think is a way to metabolize estrogen. Not sure to what extent though.
I’ve never used them & don’t know if it has any special interaction with methyl estrogen. I do know it’s way more expensive for effective doses than a little 2-300mg cap of DIM.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting compound!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t read about them in years. I remember not being able to find much info. It all sounds good, but I figured I’d ask.
I know Vigorous Steve manages his estrogen on his cruises with Calcium D-Glucarate so he can get away without using a pharmaceutical AI, but I wouldn’t be spending money on that for a blast or when using something as aggressive as Trest that will already need a real AI anyway.

The idea is it’s a bit healthier if money is no object. But he was using hundreds of mg of it daily, not the suggested serving size.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t read about them in years. I remember not being able to find much info. It all sounds good, but I figured I’d ask.
Glucuronidase could have serious drug interactions kind of like grapefruit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I have a questionnaire for you, these are all the questions I asked myself about trest, and don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'll never use it again because I will. But there's a lot of misconceptions I feel about this compound.

I'd like to know what your thoughts are too.

Before trying it everyone told me it's the absolute best mass builder, my opinion is that it's no better than any other Mass builder. Milligram per milligram yes it's stronger but I can use 1,000 mg of EQ if I really wanted to I can't even use 250 mg of this stuff without lactating all over the floor. Heck I don't even know if I can use 150 mg. And 150 mg of this stuff in my opinion is not going to build more muscle than 600 mg or 800 mg of a safer compound.

I was told this stuff is the bee's knees for adding strength, does it make you stronger well yes but is it dramatically different than using another strength drug not in my opinion.

I was told this stuff sends your sex drive into outer space, I didn't notice that. I had a slight increase in sex drive but it was nothing outrageous.

I was told this stuff torches fat like a testosterone and tren combo. I didn't notice that at all.

What I did notice was a compound that works like pretty much every other compound except it causes more side effects. You know, like a 390 estrogen score.

I thought about all this stuff today because someone asked me to trade them for a bottle I have and I put it all into perspective and decided it was worth the trade.

BioHackJack

Awards
Oh Smont, you traded away the Trestolone? Well, hopefully others will chime in because I have such limited experience so anything I say really comes with very little merit....but, I'll give you my opinion anyway. And of course, my cycle was only 8 weeks and remember I wasn't dosing very high especially in the beginning...I'm up to 20mg now. Well, I felt/feel REALLY good on the Trest and that is what will keep me coming back to it. Much more positive outlook, happier, excited about things. Some quick-temperedness is popping up now a little bit. The sex drive increased...yes...and even on a low dose. It first started with sex dreams every night and then peaking halfway through the cycle making sex much more interesting and enticing and with a bigger ending...though really not quite as crazy as some describe. It definitely tapered off to where I am now....which is maybe a little elevated sex drive. My high estrogen may be playing into this too though...one way or another.

Strength Gains...Compared to all the hype of trest, I wasn't all that impressed though I am taking a low dose. I really just got a little further than I had gotten once while taking a RAD140/LGD cycle. So, I caught up tro where I once was but only got a little stronger. I've definitely slowed down with the strength gains at this point too.....it was best half way through. I'm probably overtraining a little also.

Mass Gains.... I don't know what I'll hold onto yet but just like with strength, this took me just a little further than the RAD/LGD cycle. Weird huh....not a lot farther? RAD and LGD (mostly the RAD) really works for me. Who knows if I really had real RAD and LGD though....could have been some prohormone like maybe DMZ or something. It was definitely effective, but I got a ton more sides from that than I did from the Trest...like sleeplessness, headaches, edema, a little nausea, lethargy, bad mood, back acne, diarrhea, and others that I'm not remembering.

FAT TORCHING... I have more fat on my belly now than I did when I started this cycle of Trest. Bummed about that. Since I can only compare to SARMS and Test blasts, this did not burn fat for me whereas those do. Although, with my estrogen so high, I shouldn't be surprised. I bet if I had kept my E lower, I would have done some fat torching.

VASCULARITY... I've got more veins popping out now than I did with a test blast or SARMS.

So, for me since Trestolone is legal to buy, it makes me feel so good, and I know now to do better at controlling my estrogen even when I don't feel many E sides, I'll do it again. January actually. But it comes at a cost....more SERM, AI, DIM, and whatever else to throw in the mix to keep Methyl E at bay. I have it all already now, so I'll be ready. If I had Tren or something else available to me like you do, I'd prefer to try something else instead....out of curiosity but also because I feel like maybe something out there might be better for my body and work better. And, I'd also like to make some comparisons to see if maybe Trest might be a little overhyped.....which is what I think you're questioning too. Smont, If I lactated and was prone to gyno.....and, I had access to other AAS, I'd probably choose not to fool around with Trest. So, you may have made a good decision to trade it away. For me and not having a source for anything else....Trest I think is my best option other than some prohormones which seem a little sketchy to me.

SORRY SO LONG....hope it helps or at least gives you someone else's perspective.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have a questionnaire for you, these are all the questions I asked myself about trest, and don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'll never use it again because I will. But there's a lot of misconceptions I feel about this compound.

I'd like to know what your thoughts are too.

Before trying it everyone told me it's the absolute best mass builder, my opinion is that it's no better than any other Mass builder. Milligram per milligram yes it's stronger but I can use 1,000 mg of EQ if I really wanted to I can't even use 250 mg of this stuff without lactating all over the floor. Heck I don't even know if I can use 150 mg. And 150 mg of this stuff in my opinion is not going to build more muscle than 600 mg or 800 mg of a safer compound.

I was told this stuff is the bee's knees for adding strength, does it make you stronger well yes but is it dramatically different than using another strength drug not in my opinion.

I was told this stuff sends your sex drive into outer space, I didn't notice that. I had a slight increase in sex drive but it was nothing outrageous.

I was told this stuff torches fat like a testosterone and tren combo. I didn't notice that at all.

What I did notice was a compound that works like pretty much every other compound except it causes more side effects. You know, like a 390 estrogen score.

I thought about all this stuff today because someone asked me to trade them for a bottle I have and I put it all into perspective and decided it was worth the trade.
I haven’t done any bloodwork on it, and Zoo told me his lipids were awful the time he drew them on Trestolone, but the 10-20mg/day I used reminded me a lot of Dbol (which hurts my lipids fast) along with the red face/flushing after shots with a definite increase in body temp & way cranked up libido additionally. BP, strength, fullness increases & of course had to control gyno ASAP from day 1.

Trest is probably best used as an alternative option to situations you’d otherwise use Dbol. Which isn’t really many. Basically someone looking for maximum temporary size/water retention/leverage but who gets GI issues eating Dbol, or who intends to run it a long time so you’d be skipping the first hepatic pass for metabolism.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven’t done any bloodwork on it, and Zoo told me his lipids were awful the time he drew them on Trestolone, but the 10-20mg/day I used reminded me a lot of Dbol (which hurts my lipids fast) along with the red face/flushing after shots with a definite increase in body temp & way cranked up libido additionally. BP, strength, fullness increases & of course had to control gyno ASAP from day 1.

Trest is probably best used as an alternative option to situations you’d otherwise use Dbol. Which isn’t really many. Basically someone looking for maximum temporary size/water retention/leverage but who gets GI issues eating Dbol, or who intends to run it a long time so you’d be skipping the first hepatic pass for metabolism.
I was thinking something similar. Not so much that you're going to gain a lot of muscle in a short period of time but if you need to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time, that's probably when you would leverage it. But honest to God, I think I could stack anadrol and superdrol and get less side effects and similar or better results. I'm not suggesting that, it's a guess.

Somewhere next year il probably use trestolone at the tail end of a mass gaining phase and run it into a powerlifting or bench press competition, but only if I'm creeping up on a higher weight class where I'm not willing to cut down so I have no choice but to go up.

I do think it has a place, there's just not a lot of places for it that make the most sense.

Id say it's higher then tren and dbol on the risk to reward ratio. High risk, moderate to high reward depending on how you use it.

I'm just interested to hear everyone's thoughts that have used it because I know it's been overly sensationalized over the years and that's probably a big part of because it was easily available to people, and also because every time something new comes out everybody thinks it's the next best thing and it's usually not but it's just the normal chain of events.

Something new comes out everyone says it's the best thing or it's the missing link and then we usually find out it's not.

The most recent think big bodybuilding podcast with vigorous Steve they actually talk about it and someone during the podcast talks about how they were backstage at a contest and they heard a lot of world class bench pressers talking about they like to use it. I got to go back and listen to the episode again though because I didn't finish it and I only caught it in bits and pieces during my work day.

I think each of the guys on there were giving their opinion on it and it was kind of split but I don't remember who said what

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking something similar. Not so much that you're going to gain a lot of muscle in a short period of time but if you need to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time, that's probably when you would leverage it. But honest to God, I think I could stack anadrol and superdrol and get less side effects and similar or better results. I'm not suggesting that, it's a guess.

Somewhere next year il probably use trestolone at the tail end of a mass gaining phase and run it into a powerlifting or bench press competition, but only if I'm creeping up on a higher weight class where I'm not willing to cut down so I have no choice but to go up.

I do think it has a place, there's just not a lot of places for it that make the most sense.

Id say it's higher then tren and dbol on the risk to reward ratio. High risk, moderate to high reward depending on how you use it.

I'm just interested to hear everyone's thoughts that have used it because I know it's been overly sensationalized over the years and that's probably a big part of because it was easily available to people, and also because every time something new comes out everybody thinks it's the next best thing and it's usually not but it's just the normal chain of events.

Something new comes out everyone says it's the best thing or it's the missing link and then we usually find out it's not.

The most recent think big bodybuilding podcast with vigorous Steve they actually talk about it and someone during the podcast talks about how they were backstage at a contest and they heard a lot of world class bench pressers talking about they like to use it. I got to go back and listen to the episode again though because I didn't finish it and I only caught it in bits and pieces during my work day.

I think each of the guys on there were giving their opinion on it and it was kind of split but I don't remember who said what
I recall Mike Arnold saying on Alex’s podcast he had terrific results coming off a layoff using something like 150mg each/wk of test, trest, & Tren for about 6 weeks. Basically added 50mg eod each of Trest and Tren Ace to his TRT and gained/regained like 40lbs or something ridiculous between muscle memory & the gear when he got back into the gym.

Powerlifting historically is built around test & tren, plus orals, and definitely heard of guys in more recent years using Trest as well, so no surprises there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I recall Mike Arnold saying on Alex’s podcast he had terrific results coming off a layoff using something like 150mg each/wk of test, trest, & Tren for about 6 weeks. Basically added 50mg eod each of Trest and Tren Ace to his TRT and gained/regained like 40lbs or something ridiculous between muscle memory & the gear when he got back into the gym.

Powerlifting historically is built around test & tren, plus orals, and definitely heard of guys in more recent years using Trest as well, so no surprises there.
Ya I don't remember exactly what doses it was but he also likes to use test/tren/trest/anadrol as a rebound cycle. This i believe is something he was doing with highly advanced clients.

At the same time, my last cut I was on trt only and within 4 weeks after my cut ended I was up 20 lb with abs, it's more the food and muscle memory I think. Then the trt+trest

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I don't remember exactly what doses it was but he also likes to use test/tren/trest/anadrol as a rebound cycle. This i believe is something he was doing with highly advanced clients.

At the same time, my last cut I was on trt only and within 4 weeks after my cut ended I was up 20 lb with abs, it's more the food and muscle memory I think. Then the trt+trest
That was a great episode. I applied a ton of that info to my ttt cycle with some of the best results to date.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
You can literally combine every statin inhibitor on the market that's natural and synthetic and take them all at the same time and it will not inhibit myostatin enough to get these effects we're looking for.
If you look into the studies for myostatin inhibitors like ACE031 and ACE083 which both are activin receptor type 2b compounds there have been clinical trials showing actual benefit on muscle hypertrophy in humans but and this is a big but they used for ACE031 a dosage of between 0.5mg/kg to 1mg/kg every 2 weeks! For ACE083 they found a localized effect at between 80 to 200mg every 4 days.

At roughly 100 per mg for quality products that would be a ridiculously expensive cycle with most likely very modest benefits? In the ACE031 study it wasn't a crazy increase it was very minor. The ACE083 had more promise and was safer due to a more localized action but again unlike in mice humans don't seem to respond the same way not even close!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad oral Trest Ace isn’t out there anymore. Absolutely loved it PWO a few times a week. Workout endurance was incredible

Reactions: oli