Trest (alone) vs Trest + Test

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See what I did there?

So, anybody here ran trest both with and without test? Would love some actual real world experience input. From an observational standpoint, it appears most people have the highest sides and need to suck down gallons of ai when used with test.
My lab rat has run TD trest ace at 420 mg/week, multiple times, and been fine with minimal exemestane (rc liquid) at 12.5 e3d. Even at this dosage I accidentally crushed e2 and dropped it to 6.25 mg e3d. No test included in any of those cycles.
Those cycles generated the largest weight gain to date and largest strength gains (by lbs) to date. It even beat 600 mg test E/week and 50 mg of both proviron and anadrol daily.
I hear that TD vs IM are two different beasts, but even in the TD logs, users are having to use copious amounts of ai while at a lower trest dose than was used in my lab rats.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never really got much out of TD trest. When I ran IM trest I did it with both no test and a TRT dose of test. I liked it better with a little bit of test. I didn’t notice any more or less sides I just felt better overall. I’d take it with a DHT and Ralox and myself I will always use caber but some may not need it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used td and oral several times with and without test. I feel like low dose test and moderate dose trest works best for me. I'm considering pinning 25mg test ace with 50mg trest ace daily for my next cycle.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never really got much out of TD trest. When I ran IM trest I did it with both no test and a TRT dose of test. I liked it better with a little bit of test. I didn’t notice any more or less sides I just felt better overall. I’d take it with a DHT and Ralox and myself I will always use caber but some may not need it.
Think it was bunk?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used td and oral several times with and without test. I feel like low dose test and moderate dose trest works best for me. I'm considering pinning 25mg test ace with 50mg trest ace daily for my next cycle.
Nice! That sounds like it will be a fun one. Trest dec + SD is on deck next.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have … I got be honest though. It was pure oils back when they tested 97% trest ace purity.. It was like rocket fuel.. in all honesty I have never seen as good as the OG batch and a few of the subsequent esters from pO. I would run the TD at 33mg per day as a replacement dose with no test and it was incredible. there are other here who have used low dose trest to trt as well. I wonder though, if your digging in for a blast, why wouldn't you add a few hundred migs of test anyways? that said.. I have zero preference.. I could take or leave test when im on trest because it does everything test does and then some for me..

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See what I did there?

So, anybody here ran trest both with and without test? Would love some actual real world experience input. From an observational standpoint, it appears most people have the highest sides and need to suck down gallons of ai when used with test.
My lab rat has run TD trest ace at 420 mg/week, multiple times, and been fine with minimal exemestane (rc liquid) at 12.5 e3d. Even at this dosage I accidentally crushed e2 and dropped it to 6.25 mg e3d. No test included in any of those cycles.
Those cycles generated the largest weight gain to date and largest strength gains (by lbs) to date. It even beat 600 mg test E/week and 50 mg of both proviron and anadrol daily.
I hear that TD vs IM are two different beasts, but even in the TD logs, users are having to use copious amounts of ai while at a lower trest dose than was used in my lab rats.
I was running TD Trest Ace, and I got in some good TD Test that I was excited about trying, so I added it. And IMMEDIATELY I could feel the Estrogen surge. And I could feel it attacking my chest. I immediately took some Nolva and dropped the Test. That was the most Estrogenic thing (combo) that I've ever run, and I'll never combine the two again.
BTW, I've ran multiple compounds IM, just not Trest (yet).

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have … I got be honest though. It was pure oils back when they tested 97% trest ace purity.. It was like rocket fuel.. in all honesty I have never seen as good as the OG batch and a few of the subsequent esters from pO. I would run the TD at 33mg per day as a replacement dose with no test and it was incredible. there are other here who have used low dose trest to trt as well. I wonder though, if your digging in for a blast, why wouldn't you add a few hundred migs of test anyways? that said.. I have zero preference.. I could take or leave test when im on trest because it does everything test does and then some for me..
Just seems like a waste of test when trest is such an overwhelming compound. Comparing numbers of the 2 is just staggering. And with past experience, thinking trest solo with SD is the route to go.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was running TD Trest Ace, and I got in some good TD Test that I was excited about trying, so I added it. And IMMEDIATELY I could feel the Estrogen surge. And I could feel it attacking my chest. I immediately took some Nolva and dropped the Test. That was the most Estrogenic thing (combo) that I've ever run, and I'll never combine the two again.
BTW, I've ran multiple compounds IM, just not Trest (yet).
Interesting. This is my fear lol. Let the trest replace the test. Goodbye nutsack, see you in 16 weeks

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stumbled across this gem from @mikearnold from 2012. Very informative and useful.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seems like a waste of test when trest is such an overwhelming compound. Comparing numbers of the 2 is just staggering. And with past experience, thinking trest solo with SD is the route to go.
I think that is about the JOOCEYess stack I could even... let me know how giant you blow up cause Ive been thinking about..
trest d 300w
trest a 25-50 eod
SD @ 20

i wanna know how dry you stay and if you can find any human way possible to get sore from lifting

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
I’ve ran TD Trest Ace 20-30mg with and without TD Test. For the most part I don’t get E sides but prolactin has to be controlled. Overall I love TD Trest. Never pinned so I cannot compare but TD just makes me feel awesome and it works great in a cal deficit. Great for fat burning and I don’t feel “Flat”. I’ll sometimes run AndroHard with both of the TD’s but that’s a lot of TD. Test and Trest together or separate, I really cannot tell that big of a difference so I usually go without test just to save money.

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
I’ll have to look for it, but there is a study out there showing Ment conversion isn’t nearly as bad as people make it out to be WITHOUT the presence of testosterone. Which is funny, because there is not 1 study that shows deca increasing prolactin without test present. I think the answer is low test, or even no test for some. No experience myself though, I’d love to try 25mg ED of the ace on top of trt with some Masteron.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know one guy mentioned running TD trest in a calorie deficit. Has anyone else ran it in a cut? Is this a good idea? I’ve always thought it more as a bulking compound but how is it in a cut?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
I know one guy mentioned running TD trest in a calorie deficit. Has anyone else ran it in a cut? Is this a good idea? I’ve always thought it more as a bulking compound but how is it in a cut?
See my post above. I just about always run TD Trest for a cut. It’s great for keeping my strength up and not giving me a flat feeling. It’s also a really good “fat burner”.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent. second only to tren and maybe dose dependant.. I can take more trest than tren and it gets more and more like tren the higher I go, fat burning wise.,

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran TD Trest with and without. Currently on 30mg with 200mg test now so test isn't too high. Will bump up to 45mg if I don't get any signs of gyno in the first 3-4 weeks. This is the only time I haven't had gyno from it and the only time I ran it with test which is odd. Admittedly taking a decent dose of exem ED. This time I started off high and am slowly ramping down as to not try to catch up with it after it starts because then it is a bitch. So right now about 15mg exem ED, 50mg ralox, and .5mg Prami. Everything is going great so far but the difference in 30mg to 45mg/day is crazy as far as what the TD can do.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent. second only to tren and maybe dose dependant.. I can take more trest than tren and it gets more and more like tren the higher I go, fat burning wise.,
Thanks. I know you’re a bit of a trest guru and have run it a lot. I have one more question. Is it particularly hard on the hairline? I know this depends on individuals but do most experience shedding?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not the guy to ask this .. but its a nor test so im going to say its not as likely as a DHT. you can ask around but I don't recall people bring this up much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually I should also mention this is my first time running any dht with trest which was recommended by someone here. 900mg of epiandro.
epi is good, androsterone is better for running with trest, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be trying it with a healthy dose of Masteron next time
should be good to go...off hand don't believe trest is harsh on liver, but would need to check to be sure. tudca is your friend!!!

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Td trest and I needed an ai. I just about get away without on test at 300mg (was running trest at 100 Ed)

trest gave me a slightly better feel good than test and definitely added more size by a long shot. But I still feel immense off test at a lower dose and I can run it for longer with all bloods in range (aside from test which weirdly at lower doses gives me higher test readings as I convert less it seems).

will play with trest again but wouldn’t mix with test just because I can’t see what extra I would get (aside from a juicy set of titties)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
should be good to go...off hand don't believe trest is harsh on liver, but would need to check to be sure. tudca is your friend!!!
I’m assuming you are talking about TD Trest because oral is pretty hard on the liver.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming you are talking about TD Trest because oral is pretty hard on the liver.
As I recall much less than most orals. From memory, it’s 7a alkylated but not 17 methylated which is what tends to cause most liver damage.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
As I recall much less than most orals. From memory, it’s 7a alkylated but not 17 methylated which is what tends to cause most liver damage.
Interesting.... I’ve only done oral just as a PWO booster but for some reason I was thinking it was rough on the liver. Good to know

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll be posting a log soon and will throw the link in here. Couple notes:
The PIP is strong with this one. Shoulder still aches from last night. Mild insomnia while laying in bed with a sick pump from doing nothing lol.
Don’t take caffeine with SD, it’ll get ya vibrating like a sybian.
This is going to be wild

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be posting a log soon and will throw the link in here. Couple notes:
The PIP is strong with this one. Shoulder still aches from last night. Mild insomnia while laying in bed with a sick pump from doing nothing lol.
Don’t take caffeine with SD, it’ll get ya vibrating like a sybian.
This is going to be wild
Pip from the trest? Or was it injectable sd?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I should have warned ya.. it kinda stings in the shoulders lulz

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t tried dec but didn’t experience this with enth or ace hmm
its not that bad.. but I might have warmed up to it with a half cc in each shoulder … also he used a tiny needle which likely made it pretty sore from fidgeting with the needle too long in the hole.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not that bad.. but I might have warmed up to it with a half cc in each shoulder … also he used a tiny needle which likely made it pretty sore from fidgeting with the needle too long in the hole.
I’m definitely gonna start warming the oil as well. Seems necessary with this one

Blacktail70

Awards
Running trest at 25mg ED and test E at 800mg and deca at 600. Not prone to gyno. Been 4 weeks and loving it