Trenazone Cycle

JB808

Awards
This is my first tren cycle. I dont want to try something to extreme but want to reduce body fat and get some good gains. I want to run trenazone by Itself to see if it actually works. Wondering if there is any advice I can get or things to watch out for before I start. Got my pct already. From what iv researched it seems like gyno and high blood pressure is the more popular side from it. Lmk what u think please and thanks

JB808

Awards
Im 6ft 203lbs and my diet is pretty on point as of a month ago. I was 135lbs last year and I just upped my calorie intake to 7000cals a day to gain weight. Now im almost where I want to be just need a little kick lol. My body fat % right now is around 15%

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
trenazone is a good product, i would run it with epi. they complement each other well. ether way youll need 3 bottles. and run it at 2ml for 6 weeks. its an awesome product. there are some good products out there i would consider running with it, endosurge. if you run it solo i would get a bottle of formasurge too. if you run it with epi i doubt youll need the forma, probably wont need the endo ether.

if you run it with epi, it will be similar to an old product called spawn. little different but same concept.
ether way youll like trenazone

JB808

Awards
Thanks for your input man i appretiate at it and will def look into those. Do you think i Should I be taking a anti E with it. If so which one would u run

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
if your just running Trenazone at 2mls a day i would run Formasurge(it handles the estro) and Endosurge(it handles the prolactin) it also will inhibit SHGB. i would recommend them both. cheap and very effective.

if you run Epi, you probably wont need them. epi will keep estro in check, and if estro is inc heck prolactin should be in check too.

id run the epi for 6 weeks and the tren for 6. ( highly recommend it)

JB808

Awards
Awsome thanks ill check it out n let u know how it goes

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool, yeah keep me in the loop

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
if your just running Trenazone at 2mls a day i would run Formasurge(it handles the estro) and Endosurge(it handles the prolactin) it also will inhibit SHGB. i would recommend them both. cheap and very effective.

if you run Epi, you probably wont need them. epi will keep estro in check, and if estro is inc heck prolactin should be in check too.

id run the epi for 6 weeks and the tren for 6. ( highly recommend it)
Couldn't have said it better..

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
any updates? i just bought an epi 2a3a stack with trenazone. waiting for it to be delivered. wanna get some info on it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
any updates? i just bought an epi 2a3a stack with trenazone. waiting for it to be delivered. wanna get some info on it
its a pretty common cycle, there alot of logs.

JB808

Awards
So coming up on my 3rd week on trenazone. I wanted to run it by itself to see if I really noticed anything. I stacked it with epi and didn't have any sides at all. I noticed so decent gains on my dumbell presses, deadlifts, squats...my dead lift max as of 3 weeks ago was 335 and I hit 375 pretty consistently now. I didn't put too much size on. I'm around 205 now but I definatly got more cut then I was...all in all I enjoyed the trenazone. I'm going to run it 6weeks the pct.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
So coming up on my 3rd week on trenazone. I wanted to run it by itself to see if I really noticed anything. I stacked it with epi and didn't have any sides at all. I noticed so decent gains on my dumbell presses, deadlifts, squats...my dead lift max as of 3 weeks ago was 335 and I hit 375 pretty consistently now. I didn't put too much size on. I'm around 205 now but I definatly got more cut then I was...all in all I enjoyed the trenazone. I'm going to run it 6weeks the pct.
thank you thats what i was looking for! not some dumb "find a log" reply anyways did u use one bottle? how long did it last?

JB808

Awards
Well it takes two bottles to run the full six weeks. I started at .5ml for two days then 1ml for 2 days and then continued on to 2 ml for the remainder of the cycle. I still got 2 and a half weeks left so ill keep u posted on results. My friend is stacking ultradrol, tren, and trenazone and he is getting huge but he also spent tons of money, and has been running cycles for years now. I just needed a little kick to get me past my plato and the trenazone has been pretty good so far.

JB808

Awards
If you run the full 2ml start to finish u might have to tap into a 3rd bottle. The vile that takes in the liquid sucks up a half ml at a time

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Im 6ft 203lbs and my diet is pretty on point as of a month ago. I was 135lbs last year and I just upped my calorie intake to 7000cals a day to gain weight. Now im almost where I want to be just need a little kick lol. My body fat % right now is around 15%
If your'e running it to cut down fat and not really bulk up I would just run it at 1ml/day and stack it with something like stano-drol at 1000mg/day.
Your gonna be on a calorie restricted diet so taking 2ml would be a waste as you're not gonna be able to add much muscle while restricting calories no matter how high you dose...
You just want to be able to drop fat and retain all your muscle, 1ml will suffice. Stano will greatly help fatloss and combat lethargy and any possibility of gyno..