Tren vs SD/DMZ/Msten (strong designer orals) toxicity (and which would you rather pick from a side effect point of view)?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Say one wants a dry addition to test. Here are listed some of the strongest options available.

I thought it would be interesting to compare the ultimate harsh injectable to harsh orals, so lets start.

Blood pressure - I guess all can lead to an increase

Cholesterol - all will devastate it however i think orals will do it to a greter degree

Liver stress - tren may or may not stress the liver, but definitely much less than orals

Cardio ability - this will go to trash on tren due to inflammation within respiratory tract, i believe the others wont have nearly the negative effect

kidneys - i believe all will put stress on the kidneys

Mental - i feel like tren being a 19 nor would be tougher, the orals may cause lethargy

Yes i know tren is mostly used as a cutting drug while these orals are used for bulking, but still all of these are strong anabolics with great potential when stacked with test and after all cals dictate bulking/cutting.

Feel free to add other significant side effects you think i missed.

Which one would you rather use, from a side effect point of view? Tren or a strong oral designer?

4-6 weeks duration of use.

Not saying i am planning to use either, as a matrer of fact thinking about never using anything outside test/mast and perhaps test base for a boost, just interested in what would you rather choose, if we were talking from a pure side effect point of view?

Thought it would be interesting to compile some opinions as they seem to differ. To some tren is the devil, others say run from orals and run fast.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The closest youll get to tren or sdrol without using them is test/mast/bold. These 3 should not nearly be as detrimental to arterial hardening and general CV functioning as tren is. Id go as far as saying just test/sdrol will do the trick but if youre like most guys the sides from sdrol can make it miserable.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe you can pick dienolone, it will be in the middle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can handle sdrol sides I would probably take it on a bulk. The shin and calf pumps can make cardio awful. But on a bulk where you can throw carbs at it I'd prefer superdrol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can handle sdrol sides I would probably take it on a bulk. The shin and calf pumps can make cardio awful. But on a bulk where you can throw carbs at it I'd prefer superdrol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Say one wants a dry addition to test. Here are listed some of the strongest options available.

I thought it would be interesting to compare the ultimate harsh injectable to harsh orals, so lets start.

Blood pressure - I guess all can lead to an increase

Cholesterol - all will devastate it however i think orals will do it to a greter degree

Liver stress - tren may or may not stress the liver, but definitely much less than orals

Cardio ability - this will go to trash on tren due to inflammation within respiratory tract, i believe the others wont have nearly the negative effect

kidneys - i believe all will put stress on the kidneys

Mental - i feel like tren being a 19 nor would be tougher, the orals may cause lethargy

Yes i know tren is mostly used as a cutting drug while these orals are used for bulking, but still all of these are strong anabolics with great potential when stacked with test and after all cals dictate bulking/cutting.

Feel free to add other significant side effects you think i missed.

Which one would you rather use, from a side effect point of view? Tren or a strong oral designer?

4-6 weeks duration of use.

Not saying i am planning to use either, as a matrer of fact thinking about never using anything outside test/mast and perhaps test base for a boost, just interested in what would you rather choose, if we were talking from a pure side effect point of view?

Thought it would be interesting to compile some opinions as they seem to differ. To some tren is the devil, others say run from orals and run fast.
Honestly man, this is the one scenario where I probably would say that the orals (primarily the msten and dmz in this case) would probably be safer because we’re talking tren. I think tren just has the potential for a lot more side effects that you truly notice physically and even psychologically, such as night sweats, insomnia, aggression, reduced cardio, etc.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no safe drug. Especially for people like you who have problems even with non aas stuff. With that aproach 'I don't want it to mess with my sleep, mood, lipids, etc' none of the compounds you mentioned will impact you in the way you want. I did joke about Turinabol, but I honestly think it would be good choice for you, since you react so badly to stronger stuff, and Turinabol is such underrated aas. At least for a beginning, I'd recomend that

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no safe drug. Especially for people like you who have problems even with non aas stuff. With that aproach 'I don't want it to mess with my sleep, mood, lipids, etc' none of the compounds you mentioned will impact you in the way you want. I did joke about Turinabol, but I honestly think it would be good choice for you, since you react so badly to stronger stuff, and Turinabol is such underrated aas. At least for a beginning, I'd recomend that
Well you see, this time around drugs actually helped resolve my symptoms. I no longer feel dizzy all the time and i bo longer suffer from severe orthostatic hypotension since i started low dose test and mk677.

Also, i can actually workout, where before i felt like passing out after only a few sets, so yes drugs can help.

However, if you are implying that these strong drugs are not the best choice for me i wholeheartedly agree, and good physiques can be built without them.

Stuff like test, primo, mast, tbol and anavar...that is the stuff for people like me.

@AnabolicGuru yeah i thought that while orals would be harsher on the body, tren may be worse for the psyche
It would be really interesting to dig deeper and find out what is really qbout the tren that makes it impsct the psyche so much.
Is it the fact that it is a strong non aromatizeable androgen? Fact that it decreases serotonin? Why does test makes us feel so good while tren doesnt? It may be simple as the answer for why test with crashed estro slso makes us feel sucky and anxious, kinda similar.

A lot of questions to be answered.

Btw night sweats from tren are a direct consequence of tren's de nuovo lipogenesis inhibition and nutrient partitioning.

And the actual reason why i posted auestion was because i asked in a previous thread what could i add for 4 weeks to test and people were like "msten" or "dmz" and i was like in my mind "well if i am to run that stuff i may as well run tren and have hdl in my 20s and 30s and not single digits and avoid liver stress")

Kind expected people to sugtest perhaps dbol, tbol...similsr to what @Alchemist11 suggested

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only run the orals you listed and I have not done tren.

SD- more sides, extreme back bumps for me, especially Tanks your cholesterol, but definitely the best in my opinion. I swell up and my strength goes through the roof

in my opinion sdrol for a side effect to gaining muscle mass

msten and dmz had similar sides bad cholesterol etc... but no back pumps

Odds ration That dmz and msten are worth taking do to the same side effects as sdrol but not nearly the strength gains, muscle mass gains, And not nearly the side effect as sdrol for glycogen retention

this is my 2 cents on the comparison between the orals. Definitely doesn’t mean I’m right.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only run the orals you listed and I have not done tren.

SD- more sides, extreme back bumps for me, especially Tanks your cholesterol, but definitely the best in my opinion. I swell up and my strength goes through the roof

in my opinion sdrol for a side effect to gaining muscle mass

msten and dmz had similar sides bad cholesterol etc... but no back pumps

Odds ration That dmz and msten are worth taking do to the same side effects as sdrol but not nearly the strength gains, muscle mass gains, And not nearly the side effect as sdrol for glycogen retention

this is my 2 cents on the comparison between the orals. Definitely doesn’t mean I’m right.
I decided to go with tren. I will not use those orals, especially not dimethyls.

No way tren is just as harsh as sd or msten. Its weaker mg per mg yes, of course, but still produces very nice gains.

At 15 mg tren ace ed alongside test i was seeing some really nice gains, daily changes. I am sure i would have gained more with 15 mg of sd, but at least i was feeling awesome all the time.

Next time around 20mg tren ace ed from the start. This time i started 1st week with 15mg 4 times and its crwzy that it is effective at such low doses.

Because everyone was like ohhhh be careful with tren etc but in all reality i feel its less androgenic than test. Combo of 250 test and 100 tren is anabolically (more muscle gains) more potent than 500 test but aggression and libido especially are much higher on 500 test

But i also didnt use any AI this time around, so that may have played a part in me staying mellow on this cycle. Usually when i take aromasin i feel horny and more aggressive.

But i feel fuller, better gains and more stbale without an AI. And with tren it makes sense to keep estro as high as possible without nipple issues.

Blows much higher test only cycle out of the water in combo with low dose test.

For aggression in the gym masteron seems much more potent than tren. But as far as muscle gains go, masteron is crap, while tren just keeps adding muscle.

Last edited: