Tren Post Cycle Therapy

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to be running a cycle of Liquid Tren, Stano, and Stenabol soon. I was going to use Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Super PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 or something similar I forgot how much it comes with one bottle. Then probably Prami if I find some for a good price, plus Prami on cycle. And I will have either Arimidex or Aromasin on hand during cycle and use it during Post Cycle, again depending on prices I find. My main question is I have read to not use Nolva with Tren why is that or is it just an old idea?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I don't see an issue with it. I'm doing a epi/DermaTREN cycle and going to pct nolva same dosage and sup3r pct same dosage. Also, formabolic is on sale at orbit I believe. I nothing wrong with armistanebut I prefer formestane.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Do you have prolactin control? You should get a couple bottles of Inhibit-P. A lot of people experience a spike in prolactin with Tren

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was going to try and go with Prami for prolactin control just to be safe.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you guys think I will need Exemestane on or post cycle?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well Arimistane is in Super PCT but I don't think it will be sufficient if estrogen is gonna be a problem. I might just stick with Prami, Clomid, and Nolva and if anything happens order some Formestane.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Well Arimistane is in Super PCT but I don't think it will be sufficient if estrogen is gonna be a problem. I might just stick with Prami, Clomid, and Nolva and if anything happens order some Formestane.
It's always a good idea to have some formabolic on hand just in case. Too many guys are popping up with issues on really mild compounds.