Tren E

ChanceCF

Awards
I still have no libido from my last Npp cycle 4 months ago. And also weird erections with no blood in the head of my dick. And yes Iv check my prolactin is low. So I know it’s because of DHN Iv decided to run 40 mgs of tren with my cruise. It’s been 10 days and no changes. Should I up tren to 100 mgs a week or wait longer

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is OP's previous thread, in case it helps anyone catch-up/remember what his issues were beforehand.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no experience with what you’re dealing with.

But after my last tren cycle I had low libido. And I was on cruise dose TRT.

I blasted some HCG and took 100mg of DHEA. This seemed to help me.

I’m not sure id run tren to get my libido back because it might just crash even harder when you stop.

Just my opinion.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why the hell didn’t you try something like Masteron or Proviron if you wanted to go the steroid route? Saying “I only had Tren on hand” is a poor reason to make poor choices. Get the right tools for the job, not ones that are likely to complicate things and ruin your health when you should be cruising.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the hell didn’t you try something like Masteron or Proviron if you wanted to go the steroid route? Saying “I only had Tren on hand” is a poor reason to make poor choices. Get the right tools for the job, not ones that are likely to complicate things and ruin your health when you should be cruising.
Anything can be a hammer, something, something. Or is it screwdriver? Anyway, I’m sure some kind of tool will work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything can be a hammer, something, something. Or is it screwdriver? Anyway, I’m sure some kind of tool will work.
Lol I follow the logic that Tren can drive libido hard initially sometimes, but in my N=1 experience if prolactin isn’t high, estrogen isn’t low (or super high), SHBG isn’t totally non-existent, and mast or proviron won’t bandaid it, then the solution is more time.

On the plus side, 40mg Tren e ain’t much, so if he just stops it now he’s not likely to complicate anything meaningfully.

ChanceCF

Awards
Lol I follow the logic that Tren can drive libido hard initially sometimes, but in my N=1 experience if prolactin isn’t high, estrogen isn’t low (or super high), SHBG isn’t totally non-existent, and mast or proviron won’t bandaid it, then the solution is more time.

On the plus side, 40mg Tren e ain’t much, so if he just stops it now he’s not likely to complicate anything meaningfully.
I’m going to drop the tren and try proviron and HCG. Do have you any experience with Npp and proviron

ChanceCF

Awards
I’m going to drop the tren and try proviron and HCG. Do have you any experience with Npp and proviron
My reasoning behind the tren was because I thought deca dick if my prolactin was Norman or low then it had to be DHN which is a weak androgen and tren is a strong one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HCG is tricky. It acutely makes me horny after injecting, but the estrogen buildup can get pretty significant for me and also promote a softer noodle before long. So use it sparingly and/or consider you may need a little AI if you push enough.

Proviron is really user-friendly; you take it daily and it will drive libido and erection strength. If you are using 50mg or more, I would split the daily dose into 2 separate servings.

I have only used Deca, 3 times now. Clearing my system as I type this. I get some softer noodle on it unless test is way higher, or I run some Masteron, which always fixes that up.

If you have Proviron, I would run that for a month or whatever. But fair warning, just discontinuing that your libido probably won’t be as strong right after, because it’s an ever-moving target anyway and you just pulled out a solid DHT. But hopefully the soft erection issue will be resolved by then.

Also, a little tadalafil for a few weeks could be a solution to the bloodflow issue, separate from libido help.

ChanceCF

Awards
HCG is tricky. It acutely makes me horny after injecting, but the estrogen buildup can get pretty significant for me and also promote a softer noodle before long. So use it sparingly and/or consider you may need a little AI if you push enough.

Proviron is really user-friendly; you take it daily and it will drive libido and erection strength. If you are using 50mg or more, I would split the daily dose into 2 separate servings.

I have only used Deca, 3 times now. Clearing my system as I type this. I get some softer noodle on it unless test is way higher, or I run some Masteron, which always fixes that up.

If you have Proviron, I would run that for a month or whatever. But fair warning, just discontinuing that your libido probably won’t be as strong right after, because it’s an ever-moving target anyway and you just pulled out a solid DHT. But hopefully the soft erection issue will be resolved by then.

Also, a little tadalafil for a few weeks could be a solution to the bloodflow issue, separate from libido help.
Iv got some proviron on the way should be in at the end of the week. The thing is this has last 4 months after I quit NPP. I appreciate the advice. Should I up my test after the HcG I planned on going into another cycle. Without NpP of course

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Iv got some proviron on the way should be in at the end of the week. The thing is this has last 4 months after I quit NPP. I appreciate the advice. Should I up my test after the HcG I planned on going into another cycle. Without NpP of course
I would personally try to get this sorted out first, at least for a few weeks, to have some closure. How frequently/when you return to blast is based on the timeline of your individual needs/goals/plans.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna start this off by saying I'm not trying to offend you. I'm Just trying to make a point.

This is a perfect example of foolish and irresponsible gear use.

You ran a cycle, encountered issues that have not resolved and I stead of sorting out the issues you added tren, the steroid that causes more problems then any other steroid.

Situations like this lead to the horror stories that give steroids a bad wrap.

Your not on cruise, your on tren.

Stop the tren, go to a real trt dose of testosterone and get the problem sorted out. If dhn is truly the issue then you need dht to counter it

ChanceCF

Awards
I'm gonna start this off by saying I'm not trying to offend you. I'm Just trying to make a point.

This is a perfect example of foolish and irresponsible gear use.

You ran a cycle, encountered issues that have not resolved and I stead of sorting out the issues you added tren, the steroid that causes more problems then any other steroid.

Situations like this lead to the horror stories that give steroids a bad wrap.

Your not on cruise, your on tren.

Stop the tren, go to a real trt dose of testosterone and get the problem sorted out. If dhn is truly the issue then you need dht to counter it
Iv ran cycles of tren before I know what it does and what 40 mg will do. Or would normally do. Iv never ran Npp so I don’t know if it’s a problem with 5AR or androgen to estrogen ratio. All this makes me think it’s a progesterone related issue. I’m dropping it and waiting a month and then doing HcG with proviron

ChanceCF

Awards
Iv ran cycles of tren before I know what it does and what 40 mg will do. Or would normally do. Iv never ran Npp so I don’t know if it’s a problem with 5AR or androgen to estrogen ratio. All this makes me think it’s a progesterone related issue. I’m dropping it and waiting a month and then doing HcG with proviron
But yes I can see why you’d say it’s irresponsible

ChanceCF

Awards
Honestly, I just appreciate someone taking constructive criticism for once instead of freaking out. kudos to you sir
I don’t suppose you know if tren and NpP increase decrease or modulates progesterone do you?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t suppose you know if tren and NpP increase decrease or modulates progesterone do you?
Npp and tren increase prolactin, prolactin has direct effects on pregnenolone so there has to be something, I think as prolactin increases pregnenolone levels lower.

I'm trying to go off memory here but I have a bunch of stuff on the topic somewhere at home.

Il try to dig it up after work. In the meantime you can probably find some info on pubmed on this topic. Just make sure your reading the fine print because a lot of info on prolactin related to pregnant women. So those findings might not directly correlate to your situation

ChanceCF

Awards
There is a link to my bloodwork it’s not prolactin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, how long have you been on cycle and haw many cycles have you ran. Steroids in general, especially if your on trt, over time they screw with pregnenolone and dhea.

So that could be something to take into consideration

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lots of guys need to supplement with pregnant alone in DHEA after they've been on trt for a long time

ChanceCF

Awards
Also, how long have you been on cycle and haw many cycles have you ran. Steroids in general, especially if your on trt, over time they screw with pregnenolone and dhea.

So that could be something to take into consideration
Iv done about 4 cycles. But only this one within the last 7 years or so. And Iv been on TRT for a year. I also take DHEA and pregnenolone. And in my bloodwork prolactin is low. I took caber a few times while I was on cycle it didn’t help at all. So I think it’s DHN or something to do with progesterone. Which HcG ups that. Idk I know it’s not estrogen to androgen ratio because the tren didn’t help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Iv done about 4 cycles. But only this one within the last 7 years or so. And Iv been on TRT for a year. I also take DHEA and pregnenolone. And in my bloodwork prolactin is low. I took caber a few times while I was on cycle it didn’t help at all. So I think it’s DHN or something to do with progesterone. Which HcG ups that. Idk I know it’s not estrogen to androgen ratio because the tren didn’t help
Tren wouldn't help the estrogen to androgen ratio no matter how much tren you took. Tren actually can show up as estrogen on your bloodwork. It's weird and I don't understand it but for some ppl it's nearly impossible to crash your estrogen on tren

Reactions: SBH

ChanceCF

Awards
Tren wouldn't help the estrogen to androgen ratio no matter how much tren you took. Tren actually can show up as estrogen on your bloodwork. It's weird and I don't understand it but for some ppl it's nearly impossible to crash your estrogen on tren
The bloodwork was a week before I started 40 mg of tren. I was just on 200 mg of test E a week. I thought tren with a heavy affinity to the AR would help the problem but it didn’t. I’m going to try the proviron. I think it decreases progesterone while giving you the DHT you need to over power the DHN. I hope so because I’m running out of Options lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The bloodwork was a week before I started 40 mg of tren. I was just on 200 mg of test E a week. I thought tren with a heavy affinity to the AR would help the problem but it didn’t. I’m going to try the proviron. I think it decreases progesterone while giving you the DHT you need to over power the DHN. I hope so because I’m running out of Options lol
Don't freak out, time usually sorts these things out too.

When you guess at the problem and start throwing more drugs in the mix it just causes more problems most of the time.

ChanceCF

Awards
Don't freak out, time usually sorts these things out too.

When you guess at the problem and start throwing more drugs in the mix it just causes more problems most of the time.
Thanks bro. So proviron and HCG 2 weeks after I abandoned the tren idea is what you would go with?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. So proviron and HCG 2 weeks after I abandoned the tren idea is what you would go with?
Why don’t you just try Proviron by itself first before you go blasting a bunch of estrogen into the mix with HCG?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I say try Proviron as well….it’s very user friendly and works! 😎