Unanswered Tren cycle length, health /mental issues?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running tren for about 8 weeks. 4 weeks of ace, then started running e, ace up for two weeks and over third week halved it. And have stopped now. Was running test at 150-200 mgs a week, and am going to bump it up to 400 mgs. I crushed my foot a month ago and couldn't do cardio for a few weeks and I also took a week off the gym due to fatigue. However I am trying to cut and I ate 6500 calories a day that, whole week. And have been eating close to 5k since. It's all I want to do is eat. So if anything my bf% has went from 14-16% on cycle. I want to start getting my diet in check and get down to 8-10% before I stop this cycle. I want to know why people say not to run tren more than 8-10 weeks on ace and no more than 12-14 on e. What does it do to your mind and body differently at that length? I am already extremely irritable, sweaty, lethargy comes and goes, have had insomnia since the start. Aould appreciate any info on the topic at all, thanks!

Scott-b1985

Awards
I've been running tren for about 8 weeks. 4 weeks of ace, then started running e, ace up for two weeks and over third week halved it. And have stopped now. Was running test at 150-200 mgs a week, and am going to bump it up to 400 mgs. I crushed my foot a month ago and couldn't do cardio for a few weeks and I also took a week off the gym due to fatigue. However I am trying to cut and I ate 6500 calories a day that, whole week. And have been eating close to 5k since. It's all I want to do is eat. So if anything my bf% has went from 14-16% on cycle. I want to start getting my diet in check and get down to 8-10% before I stop this cycle. I want to know why people say not to run tren more than 8-10 weeks on ace and no more than 12-14 on e. What does it do to your mind and body differently at that length? I am already extremely irritable, sweaty, lethargy comes and goes, have had insomnia since the start. Aould appreciate any info on the topic at all, thanks!
Have you had before blood work?

Tren is toxic bro 👎. Had my Liver values raised within 3 weeks of use.

Does it work well? Absolutely! Worth it? Definitely not 👎

Let me share my thoughts. I always get bloods took as i cycle on and off Test. Over the last 3 years Test only has gave me nice results but also no issues. All blood markers remained very good. But.. You have to keep your diet in check also to keep your health at peak also.

I thought about Tren and eventually i tried it. I bought Ace just so i could stop if any side effects got too much and it would be out my system in a couple days. When i started Tren the first week i was like yess! No sides. 2nd week i noticed my sleep was starting to get poorly which i could deal with. Then came the night sweats and i would soak my bed sheets every night. I knew this is common so i battled with it. Then i noticed serious slumps in mood and my job etc all becoming overpowering. Anxiety increased. Depression etc.. I thought i will speak to my Doctor to get bloods and i explained everything and a couple days later he phoned me and says can you come in? So made a sharpish appointment and he showed me my bloodwork and at first he was like how much alcohol you been hammering the last few weeks? I says i don't drink. He says wow then this steroid (Tren) is pounding your liver and he showed me all my messed up values and this was only on week 3.

I went home. Binned the Tren and have never took it again. I got some liver supplements Tudca NAC etc and ran this for a month and retested and i started to get my liver back to health.

So to round it up.. Tren destroys your serotonin output so you suffer serious mental health issues. Then it was wreaking havoc on my liver in such a small period of time.

This is NOT worth that extra few pounds of muscle mass. I have ran decent doses of Test and got some nice gains and it has never affected my liver values. So i would rather run Test anytime over tren.

I was only running 300mg Tren per week aswell.

So up to you. I would personally stop but it's your body so it is your choice 👍

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had before blood work?

Tren is toxic bro . Had my Liver values raised within 3 weeks of use.

Does it work well? Absolutely! Worth it? Definitely not

Let me share my thoughts. I always get bloods took as i cycle on and off Test. Over the last 3 years Test only has gave me nice results but also no issues. All blood markers remained very good. But.. You have to keep your diet in check also to keep your health at peak also.

I thought about Tren and eventually i tried it. I bought Ace just so i could stop if any side effects got too much and it would be out my system in a couple days. When i started Tren the first week i was like yess! No sides. 2nd week i noticed my sleep was starting to get poorly which i could deal with. Then came the night sweats and i would soak my bed sheets every night. I knew this is common so i battled with it. Then i noticed serious slumps in mood and my job etc all becoming overpowering. Anxiety increased. Depression etc.. I thought i will speak to my Doctor to get bloods and i explained everything and a couple days later he phoned me and says can you come in? So made a sharpish appointment and he showed me my bloodwork and at first he was like how much alcohol you been hammering the last few weeks? I says i don't drink. He says wow then this steroid (Tren) is pounding your liver and he showed me all my messed up values and this was only on week 3.

I went home. Binned the Tren and have never took it again. I got some liver supplements Tudca NAC etc and ran this for a month and retested and i started to get my liver back to health.

So to round it up.. Tren destroys your serotonin output so you suffer serious mental health issues. Then it was wreaking havoc on my liver in such a small period of time.

This is NOT worth that extra few pounds of muscle mass. I have ran decent doses of Test and got some nice gains and it has never affected my liver values. So i would rather run Test anytime over tren.

I was only running 300mg Tren per week aswell.

So up to you. I would personally stop but it's your body so it is your choice
I got liver tests, done 2 weeks ago, were ast was 175 Alt was 130. I was also taking 50 mg of winstrol a day and a ton of supplements so I cut those out and just take a couple plus my fish oil, cla, tudca, NAC, milk thistle, and cardarine. I feel the mental effects big time super irritable, get anxiety attacks, and am tired alot as well as very depressed. I have alot going on in my life right now so I feel u would have all of those anyway to be honest besides the irritability and anger. How exactly does it effect your serotonin? I ran a cycle of it at 300 tren 500 test for 3 months last July-September and I haven't felt good at all since.

Scott-b1985

Awards
I got liver tests, done 2 weeks ago, were ast was 175 Alt was 130. I was also taking 50 mg of winstrol a day and a ton of supplements so I cut those out and just take a couple plus my fish oil, cla, tudca, NAC, milk thistle, and cardarine. I feel the mental effects big time super irritable, get anxiety attacks, and am tired alot as well as very depressed. I have alot going on in my life right now so I feel u would have all of those anyway to be honest besides the irritability and anger. How exactly does it effect your serotonin? I ran a cycle of it at 300 tren 500 test for 3 months last July-September and I haven't felt good at all since.
Hey Bro 👍

It does take a little while to stabilise after stopping the Tren. I honestly thought i had f*cked my mental health up. Was throwing in 5-htp thinking i just needed the sertonin boost but it's not that simple.

I'm sure i read a study where Trenbolone messed up serotonin. Also a couple videos on YouTube about Tren and the brain (Have a look) it has been proven to impact your mental health. Well your experiencing it right now... Don't stress just yet. You used Tren Enanthate at the end yeh? That's gonna take a couple weeks to full leave your system and then your brain will start to function like prior. It's hard to describe the feeling isn't it? Feels like your doomed every day you wake up. Always on edge etc.

Give it time though. My body and brain are back working perfect (Thankfully) i honestly could barely get out of bed due to lethargy. I tried every food combo to increase energy but the Tren is far too powerful. You will get your old self back though. No worries.

If you are gonna continue cycling (Which i did) then just use Test. Nothing else. Test along can yield nice results + less chance of sides or in my case zero sides off Test only.

I would NEVER run tren again. The results are insane but some extra muscle mass isn't worth feeling like your not wanting to exist everyday.

Just focus on getting back to health now. Keep taking the NAC and Tudca and get bloodwork done and see how your organs are doing.

Focus on your diet. Increase foods that will promote better mental health and just health in general. The best choice being Omega 3 fish ie salmon. The Epa Dha levels will help you mentally and physically.

How long you been off?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro 👍

It does take a little while to stabilise after stopping the Tren. I honestly thought i had f*cked my mental health up. Was throwing in 5-htp thinking i just needed the sertonin boost but it's not that simple.

I'm sure i read a study where Trenbolone messed up serotonin. Also a couple videos on YouTube about Tren and the brain (Have a look) it has been proven to impact your mental health. Well your experiencing it right now... Don't stress just yet. You used Tren Enanthate at the end yeh? That's gonna take a couple weeks to full leave your system and then your brain will start to function like prior. It's hard to describe the feeling isn't it? Feels like your doomed every day you wake up. Always on edge etc.

Give it time though. My body and brain are back working perfect (Thankfully) i honestly could barely get out of bed due to lethargy. I tried every food combo to increase energy but the Tren is far too powerful. You will get your old self back though. No worries.

If you are gonna continue cycling (Which i did) then just use Test. Nothing else. Test along can yield nice results + less chance of sides or in my case zero sides off Test only.

I would NEVER run tren again. The results are insane but some extra muscle mass isn't worth feeling like your not wanting to exist everyday.

Just focus on getting back to health now. Keep taking the NAC and Tudca and get bloodwork done and see how your organs are doing.

Focus on your diet. Increase foods that will promote better mental health and just health in general. The best choice being Omega 3 fish ie salmon. The Epa Dha levels will help you mentally and physically.

How long you been off?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not off I'm 8 weeks in and have been on Ememthate for 4 currently at 480 mgs a week with 400 mgs of test and 25 mg of winstrol. I'm taking all the liverr support I can but I'm also perscibed adderall 40 MG a day and I'm sure the combo plus the caffeine isn't helping my heart at all.

Scott-b1985

Awards
I'm not off I'm 8 weeks in and have been on Ememthate for 4 currently at 480 mgs a week with 400 mgs of test and 25 mg of winstrol. I'm taking all the liverr support I can but I'm also perscibed adderall 40 MG a day and I'm sure the combo plus the caffeine isn't helping my heart at all.
Jeez Bro. That's a ton of stress on your body.

Are you prescribed Adderal for ADHD? What's your heart rate & Blood pressure on it? Your not also using any pre workouts on top of this are you?

I would honestly call it a day at 8 weeks? I reckon you will have added enough lean tissue over that period with those compounds.

I would drop to just Test only (Cruise dose or just above) and obviously keep the Adderal if it's prescribed by your doctor. Get bloodwork done and then assess your overall health. I felt like sh*t after 3 weeks never mind 8... Enanthate will also take a couple weeks to leave your system unfortunately. Just cruise for a few month and run some good health support supplements. NAC Tudca throw in some coq10 and hawthorn and i would also get some cardio in 3-4 times a week.

I would never run that compound again. Never. I knew from the end of the first week it was toxic. My full body just felt run down and not in a good place.

I stopped about 2 month ago and i still have retained most the mass (Cruising dose) and i feel 100 x healthier. Tren destroys your cardiovascular system.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez Bro. That's a ton of stress on your body.

Are you prescribed Adderal for ADHD? What's your heart rate & Blood pressure on it? Your not also using any pre workouts on top of this are you?

I would honestly call it a day at 8 weeks? I reckon you will have added enough lean tissue over that period with those compounds.

I would drop to just Test only (Cruise dose or just above) and obviously keep the Adderal if it's prescribed by your doctor. Get bloodwork done and then assess your overall health. I felt like sh*t after 3 weeks never mind 8... Enanthate will also take a couple weeks to leave your system unfortunately. Just cruise for a few month and run some good health support supplements. NAC Tudca throw in some coq10 and hawthorn and i would also get some cardio in 3-4 times a week.

I would never run that compound again. Never. I knew from the end of the first week it was toxic. My full body just felt run down and not in a good place.

I stopped about 2 month ago and i still have retained most the mass (Cruising dose) and i feel 100 x healthier. Tren destroys your cardiovascular system.
I'm taking Coq as well. And I'm taking cardarine to blunt teh cardiovascular sides. I've been trying to cut but been craving food nonstop so it's been a rather pointless cycle for me which is why I wanted to run another 8 weeks with my diet on point.. And yes I'm taking 750 mg of caffeine of say a day on top of it as well as occasional b12 injections. My BP is actually rather normal 140/70

Scott-b1985

Awards
I'm taking Coq as well. And I'm taking cardarine to blunt teh cardiovascular sides. I've been trying to cut but been craving food nonstop so it's been a rather pointless cycle for me which is why I wanted to run another 8 weeks with my diet on point.. And yes I'm taking 750 mg of caffeine of say a day on top of it as well as occasional b12 injections. My BP is actually rather normal 140/70
Just keep an eye on everything. Tren + Adderal + 750mg caffeine is a lot of stress on your Adrenals.

Are you not feeling lethargic? I suppose the adderal could counteract this to a degree.

Do you also donate blood? Your blood cell count i reckon will be crazy high. I donate every 3 months. Ecen on a cruise dose my count is quite high.

I would drop the cycle. I take it your getting urges to binge? Sure sign your body has had enough. Cravings we know are normal but if your losing control and gaining a bad relationship with food then i would genuinely just cruise dose and then eat normally or as normal as you can until your hunger signals and appetite stabilise. Last thing you want is an eating disorder which usually follows when you have a bad relationship with food. Also... Diet is key to health also. If your throwing all those compounds into your system and then overloading on processed garbage your gonna cause long term damage. It's not always the short time sides you should be concerned about.

Just some advice bro 👍. Trust me i have been in your position and also battled an eating disorder. Just not worth it for some extra mass.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep an eye on everything. Tren + Adderal + 750mg caffeine is a lot of stress on your Adrenals.

Are you not feeling lethargic? I suppose the adderal could counteract this to a degree.

Do you also donate blood? Your blood cell count i reckon will be crazy high. I donate every 3 months. Ecen on a cruise dose my count is quite high.

I would drop the cycle. I take it your getting urges to binge? Sure sign your body has had enough. Cravings we know are normal but if your losing control and gaining a bad relationship with food then i would genuinely just cruise dose and then eat normally or as normal as you can until your hunger signals and appetite stabilise. Last thing you want is an eating disorder which usually follows when you have a bad relationship with food. Also... Diet is key to health also. If your throwing all those compounds into your system and then overloading on processed garbage your gonna cause long term damage. It's not always the short time sides you should be concerned about.

Just some advice bro 👍. Trust me i have been in your position and also battled an eating disorder. Just not worth it for some extra mass.
Oh I can tell I henge an eating disorder. I fat all day so cardio, rest then lift and come home and eat 4-5k calories of clean food because I can't put the fork down and end up unable to sleep from stomach pain. And yes I am feeling lethargic, I can take an adderal and go to sleep. Once I'm in the gym for a half hour or so it fades a little bit until I'm finished with my workout then it comes back. And I seem to be awake at night but dead tired during the day

Scott-b1985

Awards
Oh I can tell I henge an eating disorder. I fat all day so cardio, rest then lift and come home and eat 4-5k calories of clean food because I can't put the fork down and end up unable to sleep from stomach pain. And yes I am feeling lethargic, I can take an adderal and go to sleep. Once I'm in the gym for a half hour or so it fades a little bit until I'm finished with my workout then it comes back. And I seem to be awake at night but dead tired during the day
You eating that amount of food within a short period?

Sounds like your leptin ' Ghrelin levels etc is all out of whack. I use to be the same bro. I could eat INSANE amounts of food and be in physical pain and look pregnant but i would still be thinking. Anything else worth eating? It's a cry from your brain and body for' proper' nutrition. Our body's are very veryyy smart. I use to fast for like 23 hours just so i could have an hours binge till i felt dreadful then back to a fast. Such an unhealthy relationship with food. I don't think fasting is 'bad' but all out binging until your feeling like death is.

You can fall asleep on Adderal? Lol your obviously very tolerant to the medication by the sounds of it. I am the same with caffeine. Use to take a coffee to my bed. You not get any sides from the Adderal? Heart rate? Blood pressure? Heart palpatations? Sweating? Crash when it wears off? It's a strong drug (pure amphetamine) not the best on your cardio vascular system.

What's your plan then? You gonna continue your cycle? Me personally i would say.. Drop it and get your mind back and settled. Up to you if you want to keep running high test or just cruise (150mg a week or so). Once i stopped and it left my system i was like man its good to feel normal! My liver was struggling to keep up with that compound also. It really is toxic to your body. I also started to balance out my appetite also so you won't get that urge to binge constant. Your physique will probably look a lot better tbh.

Keep us posted

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You eating that amount of food within a short period?

Sounds like your leptin ' Ghrelin levels etc is all out of whack. I use to be the same bro. I could eat INSANE amounts of food and be in physical pain and look pregnant but i would still be thinking. Anything else worth eating? It's a cry from your brain and body for' proper' nutrition. Our body's are very veryyy smart. I use to fast for like 23 hours just so i could have an hours binge till i felt dreadful then back to a fast. Such an unhealthy relationship with food. I don't think fasting is 'bad' but all out binging until your feeling like death is.

You can fall asleep on Adderal? Lol your obviously very tolerant to the medication by the sounds of it. I am the same with caffeine. Use to take a coffee to my bed. You not get any sides from the Adderal? Heart rate? Blood pressure? Heart palpatations? Sweating? Crash when it wears off? It's a strong drug (pure amphetamine) not the best on your cardio vascular system.

What's your plan then? You gonna continue your cycle? Me personally i would say.. Drop it and get your mind back and settled. Up to you if you want to keep running high test or just cruise (150mg a week or so). Once i stopped and it left my system i was like man its good to feel normal! My liver was struggling to keep up with that compound also. It really is toxic to your body. I also started to balance out my appetite also so you won't get that urge to binge constant. Your physique will probably look a lot better tbh.

Keep us posted
That is exactly how I feel when I eat to the tee. I feel regretful even while I mdoing it but just want more. Even though it's healthy food it is still killing my cut. And I have heart palpitations but I also had a coke problem for 5 months last year. Sweats yes, and a come down yes. It helps me focus well just doesn't make me feel speedy. And I'm the same way with caffeine it hardly effects me anymore either. And I'm not sure what I'm planning to Dom I'm going to be doing time in probably 6 weeks or so, so I wanted to get my body fat down so I don't get too rediculously fat while I'm away. I'll probably put on 50 lbs of fat easy and starting that, where I'm at now would be very bad.

Scott-b1985

Awards
That is exactly how I feel when I eat to the tee. I feel regretful even while I mdoing it but just want more. Even though it's healthy food it is still killing my cut. And I have heart palpitations but I also had a coke problem for 5 months last year. Sweats yes, and a come down yes. It helps me focus well just doesn't make me feel speedy. And I'm the same way with caffeine it hardly effects me anymore either. And I'm not sure what I'm planning to Dom I'm going to be doing time in probably 6 weeks or so, so I wanted to get my body fat down so I don't get too rediculously fat while I'm away. I'll probably put on 50 lbs of fat easy and starting that, where I'm at now would be very bad.
5 month coke habit. We're you also taking Vyvanse + Pre workouts in this period? Keep a check on your heart bro. That's an insane amount of stress on it. Do you speak openly to your doctor? If you do ask for an in depth ecg scan. Not just the in office check. The full treadmill one that is far more accurate. Just get a reading on how your heart is doing. I would also do some bloodwork also and see how your body is tolerating everything.

If you have hunger to this extent while on vyvanse then your body is SERIOUSLY lacking in something. Have you looked at your diet to see if your missing anything? A lot of people think their eating well but their body is demanding a missing component.

Eating enough fats? Decent fats like grass fed butter ' Ghee' Free range eggs' Raw dairy' Wils fish Salmon etc?

I had your exact same appetite bro and i could pack in 5000 calories. Feel like complete death but still wanting to cram another bite in my mouth. This is your body looking for that missing nutrient(s). Usually it is fat soluble vitamins. In my case it was. Now after changing my food choices i can easily fast for 24 hours with zero hunger. I can still eat a good size meal but i can stop now and i don't feel any hunger at all.

So look at your diet. Keep a journal. Incorporate a ton of cholesterol based foods. Get your body nourished and your issues will subside 👍