Transdermal epiandro experiences / dosages

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Has anyone used transdermal epiandro and can tell me your experience and dosage used? I'm starting a new cycle soon and thinking of taking 25mg dbol with 450mg TD epiandro for 50 days. Yeah I know 50 days is a long time to try to run dbol I'm going to take nac and tudca and see how it goes. Is the epiandro worth it, will it provide additional strength/muscle gain or just cosmetic/mental effects? I could even get another bottle and be able to run 630mg per day but I don't want to get high DHT sides like hair loss and acne

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After 6 weeks of dbol you will stop seeing gains and the lethargy starts to kick in.....

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I like 300 - 400mg transdermal and oral epi pre workout for acute effect. It's mild, but effective. I find adding epiandro and androsterone together to yield much better results.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Stanogen from Apex Alchemy is the shiznit. I have used 300mg to 600mg. Great energy in the gym

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I tried androhard topical epiandro, 24 pumps (450mg) on top of 400mg testosterone cypionate and 200mg nandrolone decanoate back in 2020. Before using androhard I was using epiandro orally from vicious labs. Orally (900mg) all I really got was vascularity. Once I used topical, I could kinda see what the hype was about. I didn’t feel the energy people talk about, but I did see a cosmetic benefit. My muscles appeared to be more “mature” and there was better separation. However, three days into using to epiandro, I had three co workers, two men, one woman, who didn’t know each other, comment on how either my face was leaner, I was leaner, or asking what the hell I was doing to change so quick. Obviously it worked, I didn’t notice it’s full effect because body dysmorphia.

transdermal is used medicinally for a reason.
Allow me to give a possible explanation (I’m just guessing) why it was better transdermally.
900mg orally consumed, times .031(bioavailability) = 27.9mg, times .291(the conversion rate I averaged out off a couple reddit bloodwork of 4 andro) = 8.1mg of dht. Every mg of unestered gear I take generally raises my test 55 to 60 ng/dl. So in this Kate I would have a 487ng/dl dht level.

treasdermal: 450mg times .15(bioavailability)= 67.5, times .291= 19.64mg. Times 60= 1178ng/dl.
This is bro science, I could be wrong, but given my results, I honestly believe to epiandro to be 4x stronger then oral. I would recommend.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ 24?! Or did you mean 2-4…Cuz I’ve ran it around 3.5 pumps and get the great results you mentioned

(I had good results stacking oral and transdermal)

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
Nah they must have changed the pump. In 2020 it was 8 pumps for a 150mg of epi.

mumbledore

Awards
After 6 weeks of dbol you will stop seeing gains and the lethargy starts to kick in.....
Wouldn't the TD epiandro help offset some of the lethargy from suppression by providing some exogenous test (if used later in the cycle)? I'm thinking about doing d-bol with a TD too and while I don't think a 4-andro cream is similar to pinning test, I'm hoping at lower doses of d-bol (10-20mg ED) the test from the cream as well as enclo as PCT will assist in keeping my hormones from dying.

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
But Do EPI reduce your balls after so lot of dosage ?

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Wouldn't the TD epiandro help offset some of the lethargy from suppression by providing some exogenous test (if used later in the cycle)? I'm thinking about doing d-bol with a TD too and while I don't think a 4-andro cream is similar to pinning test, I'm hoping at lower doses of d-bol (10-20mg ED) the test from the cream as well as enclo as PCT will assist in keeping my hormones from dying.
Epiandrosterone does not convert to testosterone it converts to dihydrotestosterone

CRACK HEAD

Awards
Sorry, I meant 4 dhea. Like in the 4 andro cream from IML
Well you probably wouldn't really feel suppressed on a dbol cycle since dbol provides both sufficient androgen and estrogen receptor agonism. 4dhea MIGHT help by raising test levels or converting to other feel good hormones/neurosteroids you might be missing. Dermacrine might help too. Be careful you don't spike your estrogen stacking multiple compounds that aromatize though. That's why I was going with the epiandro, it's strongly androgenic and anti-estrogenic. Just going to wait probably 5 more weeks before starting

mumbledore

Awards
Well you probably wouldn't really feel suppressed on a dbol cycle since dbol provides both sufficient androgen and estrogen receptor agonism. 4dhea MIGHT help by raising test levels or converting to other feel good hormones/neurosteroids you might be missing. Dermacrine might help too. Be careful you don't spike your estrogen stacking multiple compounds that aromatize though. That's why I was going with the epiandro, it's strongly androgenic and anti-estrogenic. Just going to wait probably 5 more weeks before starting
I was thinking you could incorporate it later in the cycle or as PCT after the dbol or anabolic is stopped. Just so you're not completely shut down while the PCT drugs start to work. Maybe enclo and 4 dhea cream would be a pretty comfortable PCT experience? Never used a PH cream before, but thinking about it...

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I was thinking you could incorporate it later in the cycle or as PCT after the dbol or anabolic is stopped. Just so you're not completely shut down while the PCT drugs start to work. Maybe enclo and 4 dhea cream would be a pretty comfortable PCT experience? Never used a PH cream before, but thinking about it...
Running suppressive compounds during your PCT defeats the purpose of PCT. It's not post cycle therapy if you're still taking ****.

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
I am suspicious when I check a bottle for Pct, when there is Epi + Arimistane, or Dhea inside.

I find it strange...

Aren't there precisely purer PCTs? Even if it's more Oral?

For TD I find that SUSTAIN is perfect. But to give it a boost, I will take a booster like SNS Opti T

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Stanogen from Apex Alchemy is the shiznit. I have used 300mg to 600mg. Great energy in the gym
Also, some SUPER hard errections 🍆

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run Androhard a bunch of times and it is the shyt. Always see very hard muscular appearance, vascularity, and the mood boost is addicting. Walks the line of aggression and super confident.

Downside is I also always saw some minor hair shed. So there is that and when I would come off, I'd start questioning if it was worth it...until the next time. Lol

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ 24?! Or did you mean 2-4…Cuz I’ve ran it around 3.5 pumps and get the great results you mentioned

(I had good results stacking oral and transdermal)
Are you referring to Androhard or Ultrahard??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconic Formulations Ultra Hard contains a solid dose of epiandrosterone and androsterone - the 3:1 ratio of epiandrosterone to androsterone seems to give the benefits of each compound. I would highly recommend Ultra Hard

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I am suspicious when I check a bottle for Pct, when there is Epi + Arimistane, or Dhea inside.

I find it strange...

For TD I find that SUSTAIN is perfect. But to give it a boost, I will take a booster like SNS Opti T
PCT drugs are serms like Nolvadex and Clomid. DHEA isn't suppressive, but it doesn't really have any use in a PCT either. Could maybe help libido/low estrogen symptoms.

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
He was joking.
Ahah: D I admit that I had a doubt about the year he mentioned...

I suggest this brand

Test confiture de framboise sans morceaux Andros

PCT drugs are serms like Nolvadex and Clomid. DHEA isn't suppressive, but it doesn't really have any use in a PCT either. Could maybe help libido/low estrogen symptoms.
Yes you right ! I Agre that ! So it's why like for exemple Viron, Rebrith, and some SNS product synergie.

Iconic Formulations Ultra Hard contains a solid dose of epiandrosterone and androsterone - the 3:1 ratio of epiandrosterone to androsterone seems to give the benefits of each compound. I would highly recommend Ultra Hard

I haven't used Ultra H yet, because I'm not a fan of Epi. But explained like that, why not, I'm not allergic to PPE either lol. Just that I'm more familiar with Andro.

I will try Ultra H soon so...

Anyone have a log here?

Last edited:
tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards

I find it strange...

Clomid(25mg/day) or Nolvadex(20mg/day) is good

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
Clomid(25mg/day) or Nolvadex(20mg/day) is good

Yes
I had usde Nova (I-muscle) at one time. It arranges well the libido and the rise of T.
for Clomid, its side effects seem to be aggressive...

Last edited:
tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
Yes
I had known Noca (I-muscle) at one time. It arranges well the libido and the rise of T.
for Clomid, its side effects seem to be aggressive...
Yes, Clomid can cause severe headaches for some people. Two years ago I used Clomid as PCT and I can still remember the poor sleep quality at that time. But some of my friends say that they feel no bad effect from it.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It will probably help you to feel better mentally but it won’t make the dbol work any better after 6 weeks. May as well just drop the dbol after 6 weeks and continue with the others.

mumbledore

Awards
It will probably help you to feel better mentally but it won’t make the dbol work any better after 6 weeks. May as well just drop the dbol after 6 weeks and continue with the others.
Thats what I was thinking! People say taking dbol alone will create unkeepable gains, but im wondering if doing the cream with like 15 or 20 mg dbol, stopping dbol after 6-8 weeks, continuing the cream for a month or two, then doing a light PCT. Wondering if doing this would create a "cushion" for the body to recover better, require less PCT, and overall just be a more enjoyable process.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I was thinking! People say taking dbol alone will create unkeepable gains, but im wondering if doing the cream with like 15 or 20 mg dbol, stopping dbol after 6-8 weeks, continuing the cream for a month or two, then doing a light PCT. Wondering if doing this would create a "cushion" for the body to recover better, require less PCT, and overall just be a more enjoyable process.
To be totally honest...... The few times I managed to hold most of my cycle gains was on dbol only cycles (anabol) that I ran for only 4 weeks then stopped. Same with my previous MSTEN 4 week cycles..... I always assumed that it was due to not giving my body time to shut down completely.

mumbledore

Awards
To be totally honest...... The few times I managed to hold most of my cycle gains was on dbol only cycles (anabol) that I ran for only 4 weeks then stopped. Same with my previous MSTEN 4 week cycles..... I always assumed that it was due to not giving my body time to shut down completely.
oh interesting... I've heard the dbol doesn't kick in until later in the cycle. Did you make good gains on only a 4 week cycle? How much of them did you keep? Did you PCT?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
oh interesting... I've heard the dbol doesn't kick in until later in the cycle. Did you make good gains on only a 4 week cycle? How much of them did you keep? Did you PCT?
Keep in mind that the first time was over 20 years ago..... But I took 15 mgs of Anabol a day for 4 weeks and gained 12-13 lbs..... I lost some water afterwards but to this day I never lost those ten pounds of gains.

Then over the years I did the same thing once every few years....... The catch is that I had to up the dosage a little each time to get the same results........ Then I took many years off of any PED's and in 2013 I discovered Panther Nutrition Msten..... I took three 4mg caps a day and gained 18 lbs in 4 weeks...... When I came off I still held 10 lbs of that....No PCT, just lots of sleep and lots of food.......I also use lots of phosphatidylserine before each workout to reduce cortizol..... I think this probably makes a big difference too. To this day NOTHING puts size on me like DMZ and MSTEN stacked together divided into 3 doses a day. I have never used superdrol, but bros tell me it is the ultimate..... I may try some of that before I get any older.

When I use Test it takes much longer to get the same gains so I require PCT for weeks after and I am lucky to hold onto 5lbs of gains after 12 weeks.