Tramadol muscle loss

mylo

mylo

Awards
Will tramadol make me lose muscle? Ive extreme anxiety and my meds dont work but i got some tram otc in mex and it works wonders. Only take it on off days when i really need it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On occasional use it will not effect muscle gains just remember to still eat your high protein diet. Now, Chronic use of tramadol can lower your testosterone levels. Chronic opiate use can lower testosterone levels and despite what you may read or think tramadol has opiate properties. With all that being said occasional tramadol use IMO is better for you then an OTC Tylenol because it is less taxing on the liver.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Smoke weed. If you're in a medical marijuana state get your card. I did, keeps me in check and I don't abuse it. literally one puff maybe 2-3 times a day levels me out. I'm happier, more positive , patient, even tempered not anxious which in itself is a better feeling then the little buzz i get from it because now I feel good about life. I don't like getting stoned or too high because it has the adverse effect on me and I get very uncomfortable. I use it when/as I need it and it works....and it doesn't have the side effects of scripts.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Actually got some new meds from the doc, victan, its a benzo but it seems to be working albeit a little low dosed for my panic.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Smoke weed. If you're in a medical marijuana state get your card. I did, keeps me in check and I don't abuse it. literally one puff maybe 2-3 times a day levels me out. I'm happier, more positive , patient, even tempered not anxious which in itself is a better feeling then the little buzz i get from it because now I feel good about life. I don't like getting stoned or too high because it has the adverse effect on me and I get very uncomfortable. I use it when/as I need it and it works....and it doesn't have the side effects of scripts.
I unfortunately live in texas... And im epileptic so i can get a card easy anywhere else...

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I know I'm late, but I've been on tramadol 100mg/ day for a couple years and if you''ve come across any logs I've posted, them tramadol won't cause muscle loss,IMO...as stated you have to eat ,but from my experience it has had no negative effects on my appetite. I'm 5"10 208 12%bf BTW....it would be a diff story if your were taking aderall (don't know how to spell it ha)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm late, but I've been on tramadol 100mg/ day for a couple years and if you''ve come across any logs I've posted, them tramadol won't cause muscle loss,IMO...as stated you have to eat ,but from my experience it has had no negative effects on my appetite. I'm 5"10 208 12%bf BTW....it would be a diff story if your were taking aderall (don't know how to spell it ha)
Well you usually do not notice the appetite suppression until you get into the 200mg and above dosing. I'm not at all saying you can't make solid gains while taking tramadol just that it does decrease protein synthesis and chronic use can lower testosterone levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
angel77 Anabolics 0
curqleez Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7
Supplements 11