Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They knocked 450 off the price so that was cool. But there pretty sure she has this immune system disease or whatever we had already assumed she had. I forget the real name at the moment but they call it pillow foot. Not curable. Not life threatening but it's painful when it flares up and it can cause more tumors

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They knocked 450 off the price so that was cool. But there pretty sure she has this immune system disease or whatever we had already assumed she had. I forget the real name at the moment but they call it pillow foot. Not curable. Not life threatening but it's painful when it flares up and it can cause more tumors

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might be postponing my cycle, I'm at the vet with my cat, a tumor burst through the pad of her foot and surgery to remove it is a little over $1500.00😑View attachment 228181
It can't heal on its own and needs to be cut out.
Damn dude yea you gotta handle that..poor thing. Don't worry Ill make enough gains for the both of us

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s 2023; it will probably change back & forth based on whatever is trendy to identify with at the time

Good luck with Puss In Boot(s)! Hope she does better after the procedure.
Damn I was trying to come up with some smart ass answer about gender identity 😒 but yiu beat me to it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If i tell my doctor I identify as an ifbb pro open bodybuilder will he have to write a script for omnitropin and increlex? I'm in California so I bet you that might work lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If i tell my doctor I identify as an ifbb pro open bodybuilder will he have to write a script for omnitropin and increlex? I'm in California so I bet you that might work lol
He might write you a script but it's gonna cost you a couple grand per month! Unless you got aids or dwarfism insurance ain't covering it.

Hopefully your not a dwarf with aids, that would be the double whammy from hell 😬🤪

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW @Smont In your discount code pic and your new avatar were you tanning in a tanning bed or us that just the natural Italian skin tone you got? Just curious started tanning this week at the gym and was kinda going for the skin tone you have in those pics

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW @Smont In your discount code pic and your new avatar were you tanning in a tanning bed or us that just the natural Italian skin tone you got? Just curious started tanning this week at the gym and was kinda going for the skin tone you have in those pics
That was normal tan for me. In my avatar I was working outside and going running at the beach in the sand so I was out in the sun every day. In the other picture I think I was in Florida. I will occasionally go tanning if I get a bad farmers tan to even it out but I'm pretty dark skin for a white guy. Everyone use to think I was Puerto Rican when I was a kid lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He might write you a script but it's gonna cost you a couple grand per month! Unless you got aids or dwarfism insurance ain't covering it.

Hopefully your not a dwarf with aids, that would be the double whammy from hell 😬🤪
Nah that would just be a small case of AIDS!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude you know what I thought about in the tanning room last night? I wonder what it would be like to cruise on 750mg of test. Do a cc on M/W/F. Just random thoughts not on banging hot chicks but on banging gear lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude you know what I thought about in the tanning room last night? I wonder what it would be like to cruise on 750mg of test. Do a cc on M/W/F. Just random thoughts not on banging hot chicks but on banging gear lol
Your cruise would become a permanent cycle but here's what I think would happen. If you could keep all your health markers in check I would have to assume it would become your new normal. After a while 750 test would start to feel like a trt dose. Honestly I feel the same always no matter what I run so I don't think I would feel any different.

At first I would assume you would make progress a little faster but if right now your trt is 200 and your cycles ate 1.5gm then I think if your cruising on 750 you probably wouldn't notice a significant difference on 1.5gm any more. You would probably need much higher cycles to make progress.

Your already in your 40's. This is typically the time when guys start lowering there doses and no longer use orals. So if yiu start blasting and cruising harder then ever in your 40's I would guess your gonna end up with health problems sooner then later.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, it’s good they knocked the price down. I know how it is though, our cats and dogs are family too and if they need surgery or something we don’t hesitate. Vet bills have really gone up though in the last 20 years, and they know most people love their animals and will pay up.
The healthcare industry is really out of hand now for people and animals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, it’s good they knocked the price down. I know how it is though, our cats and dogs are family too and if they need surgery or something we don’t hesitate. Vet bills have really gone up though in the last 20 years, and they know most people love their animals and will pay up.
The healthcare industry is really out of hand now for people and animals.
It definitely helped that they knocked it down because with Christmas and me being sick so much lately I have really carved a big chunk out of my savings. If I don't kick it back in gear I'm gonna be living check to check again soon. I'm pretty much there right now after this bill and all the stuff I have coming up. On top of that now I know that she's probably going to require lots of medical attention for the rest of her life. It made me take a step back and think about how much more money I could have saved this past year. I spend 400 a month on food for myself and my kids and girlfriend probably don't eat more them that combined. That's only small chunk of what I spend unnecessary money on tho. I also have 3 gym memberships that total a little over $200 a month even tho I have basically a full gym in my basement with over 500lbs in plates. So my hobbies cost 500-600 a month or approximately $6,600 a year not including supplements and super sups.... and that doesn't include all the stuff i do outside of the gym. it's kinda selfish on my part. If I had spent too much more money this past year I wouldn't have had the money for her surgery. And I still need to take her back next week for a follow-up and bloodwork.

I really think I'm gonna be putting my "hobbies" on the back burner for a while. At least the non essential things.

I'm sure something will happen to change my mind lol, but I need to save more money. Be more responsible.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or are you saying stay on 750 test year round and never adding anything else?
No I was just thinking it, no way in hell I would do it mainly for the reason yiu mentioned. Yiu would have to blast 3 effing grams to get anything during a cycle. And like you said for the first few months yea the progress would be accelerated but eventually your body would become homeostatic and that 750 would do the exact same thing the my 250/week cruise is doing now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I was just thinking it, no way in hell I would do it mainly for the reason yiu mentioned. Yiu would have to blast 3 effing grams to get anything during a cycle. And like you said for the first few months yea the progress would be accelerated but eventually your body would become homeostatic and that 750 would do the exact same thing the my 250/week cruise is doing now
I do know a guy who stay on 400 to 500 year round but they don't really cycle. They just take 2cc a week all the time. Sometimes they drop test completely and do 2cc of eq or 2cc of tren. They also kinda look the same for as long as I've known the guy

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do know a guy who stay on 400 to 500 year round but they don't really cycle. They just take 2cc a week all the time. Sometimes they drop test completely and do 2cc of eq or 2cc of tren. They also kinda look the same for as long as I've known the guy
Exactly ( they look the same)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude eating 90/10 lean ground beef right now it tastes so good it was on sake for 3$ a pound that's like half price eating it with some yams. This meal makes me wanna go smash that front desk chick at my gym.lol. I'll try and get a pic for you guys. She's really that legit

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude eating 90/10 lean ground beef right now it tastes so good it was on sake for 3$ a pound that's like half price eating it with some yams. This meal makes me wanna go smash that front desk chick at my gym.lol. I'll try and get a pic for you guys. She's really that legit
That's either some hella good ground beef or you just want to smash the front desk girl all the time. LMAO!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a aids joke but apparently the phone was spying on me because dwarfs and midgets are popping up in my YouTube suggestions now🤯

Haha, I couldn't resist the play on words. My Dad jokes and and puns tend to be inappropriate. Most of the things I say and do are. I may typically write like I am "proper" but I am a totally inappropriate goof in person. :p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, I couldn't resist the play on words. My Dad jokes and and puns tend to be inappropriate. Most of the things I say and do are. I may typically write like I am "proper" but I am a totally inappropriate goof in person. :p
I'm exactly the same, especially in my own house. I'm usually offending my kids or my girlfriend every time I open my mouth 😂😆😆

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm exactly the same, especially in my own house. I'm usually offending my kids or my girlfriend every time I open my mouth 😂😆😆
Yeah, I am one of those people who think humor should have no boundaries. When one of my kids actually gets a good burn on me I congratulate them. We have a lot of fun in the house even though I am often offending Sage they are growing up in the Ticktok era, where everything is either super PC or considered evil and malicious. Trying to desensitize them a bit. LOL Teasing is my language of love so of course I am just a bully. :)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If this is happening from ground beef from a cow from tren man what's gonna happen when I actually jump on tren pretty soon you guys are scaring me lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's really creepy how much the phone is listening and learning, the other day I was talking about needing a vacation and I got cruise line emails and flight discounts
Dude so true as soon as I moved last week the next day I started getting all these emails from overstock and places like that about buying hone goods wtf!?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I talk about gear with you d!ckheads everyday and never get anything from online sources lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's really creepy how much the phone is listening and learning, the other day I was talking about needing a vacation and I got cruise line emails and flight discounts
Yeah, I've had several disturbing incidents, where the phone has overheard me talking about something and put several dots together. I've also seen some podcast talk, where they talk about social media apps being able to recognize the mood of the user based on their 'behaviour' on the devices and offer ads and such based on that.

Not really affecting my and I'd assume most peoples lives, but it's creepy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm super late to this party. Hello gentlemen.
Definitely late, I got big, then I got ripped, then I got sick and now I'm kinda skinny fat. That sums up the log lol.

But your welcome to stay for mindless discussions in the chat room.

Mikey kinda took over on the log. He's making more progress then most of us combined lately

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
The Anabolics section needed an OT / life discussion home thread lol
But of course we are anxious for you to feel better and get back to fkking up sht in the gym

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Sub'd 2.0, need some initial post count. Made a stupid post and got banned yesterday. New account here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Anabolics section needed an OT / life discussion home thread lol
But of course we are anxious for you to feel better and get back to fkking up sht in the gym
Me too lol. I'm back to going to the gym again but I'm just tired and weak feeling all the time. October last year, so only 4 months ago, I had to cut weight to make the 198lb class and I benched 360, I was doing sets of 6 with 315 and triples with 335. I pulled 500 the day after too which isint my max but just to show for reference.

This morning I weighed 194, abs are visible but I got no pop to my muscles like I normally do. Benching 245×6 was a challenge the other day and I was doing rack pulls in the Smith machine with 315 and it felt like 500. I look like and am lifting #'s that I was doing natty 4 years ago.

With all that said, I'm starting to get some gym motivation back. I'm purposely keeping my calories and carbs low until I'm ready to kick it back in gear too. I'm trying to leave myself a bunch of playing cards to go through so i can make progress for a long while. When the time comes. It's not time yet tho lol