Tracking apps? Strongur vs bodyspace vs other

clayboy_123

Awards
Anyone recommend any training app that has pre built in templates- more so for power building, powerlifting, stength gain and also muscle build - 531, nsuns, calgary, 5x5 intermediate/advanced type programs,etc?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BodySpace probably isn’t what you want. I use it but I put in my own templates.

BTMadd

Awards
Anyone recommend any training app that has pre built in templates- more so for power building, powerlifting, stength gain and also muscle build - 531, nsuns, calgary, 5x5 intermediate/advanced type programs,etc?
I use the Strong app. It has a few built in templates but I use it for my custom built routines, great app overall.

BTMadd

Awards
I use the Strong app. It has a few built in templates but I use it for my custom built routines, great app overall.

Karamboss

Karamboss

Awards
Hey there! I totally get you on the search for a training app that comes with pre-built templates for power building. The beauty of these apps lies in the convenience they offer. So, keep exploring and trying out different training apps until you find the one that resonates with you. It's all about finding that sweet spot that aligns with your goals, preferences, and training style. And once you do, it's like uncovering a hidden gem—a tool that will support you in your pursuit of strength, power, and muscle gains. Here's to finding that app that feels like a winning hand of solitaire cash in your fitness arsenal. Good luck and happy training!

Last edited:

cakecamel

Awards
I'm no expert but from what I hear, both Strongur and BodySpace are great for tracking progress and provide helpful pre-built templates. If you're looking for more tailored programs, Personally I'll recommend 531 and NSuns for strength building; Calgary Barbell is a really good one for Power Lifting and 5x5's a good place to start for intermediate and advanced programs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 7
nostrum420 Apex Alchemy 1
Training Forum 9
AaronJP1 Nutrition / Health 5
Mr.Sinister Weight Loss 0