Tostran Half Life?

James496

Awards
Hi Guys

Just a quick question about Tostran 2% gel. Been on TRT for a few months now in the form of tostran, and despite not really feeling much on 6 pumps a day, I'm feeling much better on 8 plus now applying on my upper body which I feel is providing much greater benefit.

Just had my 6 week blood work done since upping the dose. Now I will say on the morning of the blood test, I didnt apply any gel at all. The last dose I did was approx 24 hours before the test.

As a general figure, the testosterone come back at 11.9 (assuming nmol/l). Am I correct in assuming that had I of applied gel a couple of hours before the blood test, I'd be looking at least 15-20nmol/L? Basically I want to know if the purposely missed dose would have any major impact on overall levels?

James

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not positive but I want to say no, think it's a accumulative effect

James496

Awards
Suppose it's more about how one would feel and less about numbers. The reason I was so interested is because previously to upping the dose my last result (6 pumps ed) was 9.0. This one (11.9) is lower in numbers than i expected, but the difference in feeling is so much better than before. That's why I wondered if the effect of the gel wears off compared to fasting baseline level.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How you feel is way more important than numbers. All in all I can't really answer the question about timing vs tests

James496

Awards
Yeah it wasn't explained very well to me in all honesty. I thought applying before test would almost certainly give a false reading as I like to apply on biceps and around the site they take blood. Not only that but it would just be my luck I start to feel good and the readings come back too high lol. Going to try introducing some zma tonight for some additional wellness.