Topical Epiandrosterone or Proviron?

CRACK HEAD

Awards
I'm going to be starting a new cycle soon of something like

Days 1-50: 25mg dbol (split 12.5mg 2x daily), 1800mg NAC, 250mg TUDCA

I was going to add 450mg of transdermal epiandrosterone mostly in hopes of the DHT reducing some of the estrogenic effects like bloating or gyno. But I was thinking proviron is also another option as it's supposedly not liver toxic. For the same price, I can run 50mg of proviron the whole cycle. So what would be better, 450mg of transdermal epiandrosterone daily or 50mg proviron?

tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
Transdermals would significantly reduce liver toxicity because the ingredients are absorbed by the tissue under your skin, so you don't need to worry too much about that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Transdermals would significantly reduce liver toxicity because the ingredients are absorbed by the tissue under your skin, so you don't need to worry too much about that.
Epiandro is not liver toxic, oral or TD it doesn't matter

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, when you take a liver toxic oral and make it into a transdermal or injectable form, it's still liver toxic and it still has to make 1 pass through your liver