TOP FAT BURNERS & Cutting cycle

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top fat burners that don’t contain yohimbine or yohimbe (it makes me projectile vomit).

I don’t want to use T3 or T4 because I’m not gettting contest ready. Just have about 50 days to get on cycle and get as lean as possible for a week of boating, girls and lots of shirtless pictures taken (not by me, I’m not that big of a d**che bag).

Cycle
Test E
EQ
Masteron
Tren Ace (yes I have ungodly sleep issues so this will be a trial run) (call me stupid or whatever name you want...I’m still going to try it for 1 week, if it’s absolutely horrible then I’ll stop)
Winstrol
Anavar

Cardirine
Mk667

Clen
L-carnitine
Great tea extract
Caffeine

What else should I to my steroid cycle and to my OTC/or not OTC fat burner selection?

Open to other injectables, orals, SARMS, and any type of fat burners (just can’t contain yohimbine/yohimbe).

Thanks I’m advance guys!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermo from iconic formulations is my go to. No stims and works amazing. There is several logs on the boards.

Can use code chef for 20% off.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a long of anabolics for a cycle. I personally think EQ would be the opposite you want in a cutting cycle because it increases your appetite so much. I'm working up to doing a cycle of Test C 250-500mg a week + 200-400mg of Primo, Var at 25mg a day either at the beginning of the cycle or the end of it and Albuterol instead of Clen because it has far less side effects. I'm in the process of testing the effects of the test + primo and deciding on the dosage. I'm very concerned about my hairline, so that's why I'm trying to use the lowest amount of androgenic compounds possible. But the androgenic compounds are what dries you out and helps cut the fat.

I'm also going to be taking T2, and I might drop the Albuterol and try ephedrine and caffeine. But, I have anxiety issues, so it might be too stimulating for me. I bought some caffeine on Amazon, it's 100mg of caffeine + 200mg of theanine, so it might be enough to take the edge off the over stimulation. But, I also bought a product on Amino Asylum called Pyro. It's injectable Albuterol + Yohimbine that you can site inject into your belly or other areas and it will deliver the product locally instead of systematically. For supplements, I'm going to be using SNS Lean Edge which is a non-stimulating fat burner but has a lot of good stuff in it for appetite, fat burning, BMR increase, etc.

I'm using Vicious Labs T2, it has some extra fat burners in it, but T2 actually works and I hope is less suppressive than T3. https://shop.viciouslabs.net/products/the-cleaver

IMHO, I would drop a lot of the stuff you're taking and do test, tren, masteron, and pick either winstrol or anavar. Probably not both, that's overkill. If you still have hair, I would recommend topical nizoral shampoo and spironolactone topical to prevent the androgens from binding to your scalp.

The cardinine and mk677 I know less about, but I would take the mk677 before bed, because it also increases appetite but makes you tired.

I have the philosophy of KISS (keep it simple, stupid), so I think less is better. There's no need to over complicate cycles with tons of exotic compounds. The main thing is going to be your diet, more than any other drug or supplement. You can lose weight if you get your diet in check even if you don't exercise, but obviously you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time.

Hope that helps,
Dan

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a long of anabolics for a cycle. I personally think EQ would be the opposite you want in a cutting cycle because it increases your appetite so much. I'm working up to doing a cycle of Test C 250-500mg a week + 200-400mg of Primo, Var at 25mg a day either at the beginning of the cycle or the end of it and Albuterol instead of Clen because it has far less side effects. I'm in the process of testing the effects of the test + primo and deciding on the dosage. I'm very concerned about my hairline, so that's why I'm trying to use the lowest amount of androgenic compounds possible. But the androgenic compounds are what dries you out and helps cut the fat.

I'm also going to be taking T2, and I might drop the Albuterol and try ephedrine and caffeine. But, I have anxiety issues, so it might be too stimulating for me. I bought some caffeine on Amazon, it's 100mg of caffeine + 200mg of theanine, so it might be enough to take the edge off the over stimulation. But, I also bought a product on Amino Asylum called Pyro. It's injectable Albuterol + Yohimbine that you can site inject into your belly or other areas and it will deliver the product locally instead of systematically. For supplements, I'm going to be using SNS Lean Edge which is a non-stimulating fat burner but has a lot of good stuff in it for appetite, fat burning, BMR increase, etc.

I'm using Vicious Labs T2, it has some extra fat burners in it, but T2 actually works and I hope is less suppressive than T3. https://shop.viciouslabs.net/products/the-cleaver

IMHO, I would drop a lot of the stuff you're taking and do test, tren, masteron, and pick either winstrol or anavar. Probably not both, that's overkill. If you still have hair, I would recommend topical nizoral shampoo and spironolactone topical to prevent the androgens from binding to your scalp.

The cardinine and mk677 I know less about, but I would take the mk677 before bed, because it also increases appetite but makes you tired.

I have the philosophy of KISS (keep it simple, stupid), so I think less is better. There's no need to over complicate cycles with tons of exotic compounds. The main thing is going to be your diet, more than any other drug or supplement. You can lose weight if you get your diet in check even if you don't exercise, but obviously you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time.

Hope that helps,
Dan
Thanks Dan!

I have no problem with EQ and appetite, I’ve ran it before. Primo is too expensive at a dose that would be viable from my sources, so that’s not an option for me. I’ve ran numerous cycles with anavar and test and never had hair loss issues. It actually makes my hair on my head and body grow at a faster rate and not shed. Even my barber made a comment on how fast my hair was growing on my last cycle. So it was either the fear or the ancillaries. Who knows.

Didn’t think of albuterol or ephedrine. Can you PM me a source for those? I don’t have one.

I’ve taken a cycle of (with no problems):
Test
Eq
Deca
Anavar
Superdrol

So I don’t think it’s too much gear to be honest.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What doses are you planning?
Test E start at 500mg and slowly drop as I go down to 200mg because of the water retention (I have dandelion root and arimidex on hand to combat this).
EQ 600-750mg is my sweet spot in the past
Winstrol probably start at 20mg and work up to no more then 40mg
Anavar 50mg is my sweet spot (never tried higher though)
Masteron Prop 300mg
Tren A I’m not sure yet

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dan!

I have no problem with EQ and appetite, I’ve ran it before. Primo is too expensive at a dose that would be viable from my sources, so that’s not an option for me. I’ve ran numerous cycles with anavar and test and never had hair loss issues. It actually makes my hair on my head and body grow at a faster rate and not shed. Even my barber made a comment on how fast my hair was growing on my last cycle. So it was either the fear or the ancillaries. Who knows.
Consider yourself lucky then! How old are you btw? Would you mind posting your stats?

But yeah, Primo is pricey. When I take EQ my appetite goes through the roof. That was great when I was younger and bulking, but now that I'm older and my metabolism has slowed down, it's not so great. It is a good compound though. You might consider 1-testosterone (DHB) instead if your source carries it instead of EQ, as it's the 5 alpha reduced version of EQ and has more cutting potential.

Didn’t think of albuterol or ephedrine. Can you PM me a source for those? I don’t have one.
You can buy ephedrine OTC now at any pharmacy. Just go to the pharmacy window and ask for Bronkaid Max. If they don't have it, ask if they can order it for you. I'll PM you a source for the albuterol. But definitely don't take them together.

I’ve taken a cycle of (with no problems):
Test
Eq
Deca
Anavar
Superdrol
I've taken all those too, with the exception of Superdrol, which I bought on impulse but I'm not sure if I want to ever use it.

So I don’t think it’s too much gear to be honest.
It's your call man, but like I said, you don't need to stack 50 different drugs to get a good fat loss cycle. Diet is the key. Just my 2¢.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consider yourself lucky then! How old are you btw? Would you mind posting your stats?

But yeah, Primo is pricey. When I take EQ my appetite goes through the roof. That was great when I was younger and bulking, but now that I'm older and my metabolism has slowed down, it's not so great. It is a good compound though. You might consider 1-testosterone (DHB) instead if your source carries it instead of EQ, as it's the 5 alpha reduced version of EQ and has more cutting potential.

You can buy ephedrine OTC now at any pharmacy. Just go to the pharmacy window and ask for Bronkaid Max. If they don't have it, ask if they can order it for you. I'll PM you a source for the albuterol. But definitely don't take them together.

I've taken all those too, with the exception of Superdrol, which I bought on impulse but I'm not sure if I want to ever use it.

It's your call man, but like I said, you don't need to stack 50 different drugs to get a good fat loss cycle. Diet is the key. Just my 2¢.
I’ve got a coach for my diet, training, including cardio and drugs/supplements. We are brainstorming at the moment on how to cut in such a short time with being relatively safe (keyword: relative). That’s why I’m on here asking it’ll be high protein low carb (carbs centered around workout) and low fat. That diet seems to work best for my body anyways. Plus 90min of cardio daily and x6/week workouts.

We are looking at getting sub 5% BF that’s why all the gear and supplements. Lowest I’ve been without gear and only on 1 fat burner is 8% checked with a BODPOD.

Don’t have a source for DHB (if you have one send it my way please)

27yrs old
5’10”
190lbs
15% (rough estimate using a bioelectrical impedance scale)
Bench: 315
Squat: 450
Deadlift: 450
Seated military: 225x10reps

I’ve moved away from heavy training now and rarely go below 12 reps due to various injuries.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test E start at 500mg and slowly drop as I go down to 200mg because of the water retention (I have dandelion root and arimidex on hand to combat this).
EQ 600-750mg is my sweet spot in the past
Winstrol probably start at 20mg and work up to no more then 40mg
Anavar 50mg is my sweet spot (never tried higher though)
Masteron Prop 300mg
Tren A I’m not sure yet
Ok, right now I’m taking 300/600/600 Test C/Mast E/Eq, I was doing 600 Test but I looked a little bloated, 300 is better for me. I’m thinking of finishing with Winny, I 4-5 week left.

btw don’t listen Dan (Starscream) he’s a nutcase most of the times.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're using tren+mast and have calories and cardio appropriately dialled then that's pretty much all you "need" if you're an amateur hobbyist. The next best add-ons I think would be some sort of thermo, can be a precardio type thing, and inj carnitine. But yeah I think tren, or sdrol, in a deficit is ample to get the job done. Not much else could be added to make an equally significant difference to bodyfat except maybe var.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, right now I’m taking 300/600/600 Test C/Mast E/Eq, I was doing 600 Test but I looked a little bloated, 300 is better for me. I’m thinking of finishing with Winny, I 4-5 week left.

btw don’t listen Dan (Starscream) he’s a nutcase most of the times.
100% 24/7 smdh!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're using tren+mast and have calories and cardio appropriately dialled then that's pretty much all you "need" if you're an amateur hobbyist. The next best add-ons I think would be some sort of thermo, can be a precardio type thing, and inj carnitine. But yeah I think tren, or sdrol, in a deficit is ample to get the job done. Not much else could be added to make an equally significant difference to bodyfat except maybe var.
I won’t be taking superdrol. Just saying I have used it before.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

btw don’t listen Dan (Starscream) he’s a nutcase most of the mes.
Noted!

Thank-you!!!

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you pm me a source for injectable carnitine?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ended up doing it.

Tore my hamstring, broke my wrist, pinched my ulnar nerve (so both elbows, ring fingers and pinkies are completely numb).

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean DNP is the best fat burner you can possibly get (I don’t have a source so don’t ask). It’s frowned upon for silly reasons in my opinion in a bodybuilding world context but that’s just me. Disclaimer: blah blah don’t take dnp just blow your heart up with stims

not a popular opinion but it’s mine

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean DNP is the best fat burner you can possibly get (I don’t have a source so don’t ask). It’s frowned upon for silly reasons in my opinion in a bodybuilding world context but that’s just me. Disclaimer: blah blah don’t take dnp just blow your heart up with stims

not a popular opinion but it’s mine
wtf you babblin about?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wtf you babblin about?
Well DNP is relatively safe when used appropriately. Majority of deaths came from attempts on their own life or just being stupid and taking the whole lot of pills. When you take into account how terrible stims are for your heart, I think low dose dnp is safer and much better results

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well DNP is relatively safe when used appropriately. Majority of deaths came from attempts on their own life or just being stupid and taking the whole lot of pills. When you take into account how terrible stims are for your heart, I think low dose dnp is safer and much better results
im pretty sure nobody uses dnp for suicide lol

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im pretty sure nobody uses dnp for suicide lol
Actually a few deaths were attributed to depressed individuals being bullied for being overweight. But regardless stuff is perfectly safe when used correctly. Same as most things. And it’s the king of fat burners. Hence my post

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure there was a case report of a guy starting to turn yellow and he kept taking it anyway. Weird people out there. It’s always seemed too risky to me, apparently clearance from the body is incredibly slow. And the one girl that took a handful of them in a suicide attempt went to the hospital and they tried to cool her down but there was literally nothing else to do. Kinda scared me. But maybe I’m just a wuss. Probably am!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure there was a case report of a guy starting to turn yellow and he kept taking it anyway. Weird people out there. It’s always seemed too risky to me, apparently clearance from the body is incredibly slow. And the one girl that took a handful of them in a suicide attempt went to the hospital and they tried to cool her down but there was literally nothing else to do. Kinda scared me. But maybe I’m just a wuss. Probably am!
Honestly it’s one of those things where you just have to have normal brain functioning and realize what this stuff does. It
1) builds up in your system due to a 36 hour half life
2) makes you hot and sweaty
3) makes you want carbs that make you hot and sweatier

using just that knowledge you can keep the dose low, stay out of hot environments, not eat ice cream and other junk. Oh and drink water lol

that’s it. Normal max recommendation for this is 500mgs a day (max). Now safety wise, if I take double that dose ONCE I will be a very hot mess but be more or less fine. If I take double the max recommended dose for a day of Tylenol, I would probably need a liver transplant and or die. Safety is in the ability of a person to think. Some people cannot