Top 3 Longevity sup is now in an effective Topical..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
helios is a great supplement, i have tried it and am using it---and this endorsement is coming from a rep for a competing topical company, i wish my company had this product or something close to it....i hope my boss doesn't read this'

just kidding i have a great boss who doesn't get upset when i post my personal experiences of competing companies products....actually i've seen a lot more reps doing this lately-much more than when i joined this forum and i consider this a very good thing for all involved, especially the customers...chalk one up for progress!!!!

it is especially good for BPH [benign prostatic hyperplasia], it has really helped me to get a stream started and it is much more free flowing--it works just as well for me than the prescription drug i was prescribed but doesn't have any of the really, truly horrible side effects---those of whom have been prescribed drugs for BPH know exactly what i am talking about...if you look it up BPH is described as non life-threatening and is not typically a serious problem---lol, the WOMAN who wrote that has obviously never had it and never will--of course i am assuming it was a woman who wrote that or either a man in his late 20's or early 30's who isn't prone to prostate issues and has most likely never ran a cycle of steroids--i personally am 62 and have personal experience.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanx big T Daddy~ coming from one of the MOST beloved/respected members on these very forums, means a ton!!

and I have always repped as an honest member myself regardless of who i was working for.. i wont name names, but trust when i say some companies have stipulations about mentioning competitors.. good that you found one of the good companies to rep for!~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanx big T Daddy~ coming from one of the MOST beloved/respected members on these very forums, means a ton!!

and I have always repped as an honest member myself regardless of who i was working for.. i wont name names, but trust when i say some companies have stipulations about mentioning competitors.. good that you found one of the good companies to rep for!~
thank you i appreciate you for the kind words, respect goes out to you also!!! good that you found one too!!! i know @nostrum420 to be one of the really great company owners, i have bought and used apex alchemy products frequently being a huge fan of topicals[transdermals]...hell, liking transdermals should be a given since i rep for IL and IF!!!

i remember a time when a rep would get fired really quickly for a good review of a competitor's product....really sad for the consumer when a rep can't positively comment on a product even if it is a competitor's product...hell, most reps i know are very involved in supps and use supps all the time from a variety of companies, sad if they couldn't give honest reviews of the products they use on a regular basis because they work so well for them, imo.

fortunately things have evolved and most companies these days are much more opened minded with rules for reps, hopefully all companies will be in the near furture.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you i appreciate you for the kind words, respect goes out to you also!!! good that you found one too!!! i know @nostrum420 to be one of the really great company owners, i have bought and used apex alchemy products frequently being a huge fan of topicals[transdermals]...hell, liking transdermals should be a given since i rep for IL and IF!!!

i remember a time when a rep would get fired really quickly for a good review of a competitor's product....really sad for the consumer when a rep can't positively comment on a product even if it is a competitor's product...hell, most reps i know are very involved in supps and use supps all the time from a variety of companies, sad if they couldn't give honest reviews of the products they use on a regular basis because they work so well for them, imo.

fortunately things have evolved and most companies these days are much more opened minded with rules for reps, hopefully all companies will be in the near furture.
After reading your endorsement, I Amy have to give this a try.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got 2 more bottles on the way. Started using it last week and I already feel less pain in my arm.