Tongkat or fenugreek to finish PCT?

Calcutta

Awards
Just finished 21 days of nolva at 20 mg for 12 days and 10 mgs for 9 days after my 3 week Msten run . I’m still running Super PCT 10 caps ed and reduce xt that I started 1 week ago. Plan on running the super PCT for one more week and continuing to run reduce xt for another 2 .

I wanted to add a little something these last 2-3 weeks like tongkat or fenugreek to finish off pct and give libido an extra boost . Super pct has horny goat weed but no tongkat or fenugreek I believe . Any thoughts on this or is it too much for this short cycle ? Msten 3 weeks 20 mg.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could add in fenugreek if you wanted. You could also pick up an otc test booster like viron or something to run instead. either one.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem adding tongkat. Fenugreek isn't as effective.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Neither... they just free up bound testosterone and does nothing for your testosterone production other than trick your body into thinking your serum levels are high enough and don't need to recover any further. It definitely makes you feel better during your PCT but is actually working against total serum level recovery. That is why these test boosters also have 4-8 week cycle limits. They can lower natural production by telling the body you have enough or even too much testosterone because your free test is abnormally high while on them. Just nobody seems to take it seriously, or doesn't pay enough attention to the science to understand what is happening and just want to feel good during PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Neither... they just free up bound testosterone and does nothing for your testosterone production other than trick your body into thinking your serum levels are high enough and don't need to recover any further. It definitely makes you feel better during your PCT but is actually working against total serum level recovery. That is why these test boosters also have 4-8 week cycle limits. They can lower natural production by telling the body you have enough or even too much testosterone because your free test is abnormally high while on them. Just nobody seems to take it seriously, or doesn't pay enough attention to the science to understand what is happening and just want to feel good during PCT.
LMAO, not even sure how this showed up in my current feed it was from last year...