to the guys who pin EOD, How do you like it vs every 3.5 days?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking about switching to EOD injections, hoping to get more stability. Has anyone gone from 2 times a week to EOD? how did you feel? how did your bloodwork change?

Also, I have high SHBG naturally and have read that frequent injections are recommended for guys with low SHBG. would it be detrimental or me to do it then?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been on EOD for 2 weeks only so far, and even though it's early, I feel much better. I went from twice per week to every 3 days to now EOD and the increased frequency has made my mood more stable and sleep better. I also don't feel overstimulated all the time anymore. I'll be getting blood work in a week or 2 to see if I need to adjust at all.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on EOD for 2 weeks only so far, and even though it's early, I feel much better. I went from twice per week to every 3 days to now EOD and the increased frequency has made my mood more stable and sleep better. I also don't feel overstimulated all the time anymore. I'll be getting blood work in a week or 2 to see if I need to adjust at all.
Give it 8 to 10 weeks brutha..before testing

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel good on eod I do 40mg of cyp..no AI no hcg..I break out more on eod I'm gonna switch back to 20mg daily see if acne clears up

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you just running test or a cycle? Also is this trt your doses your running?

I feel good on eod I do 40mg of cyp..no AI no hcg..I break out more on eod I'm gonna switch back to 20mg daily see if acne clears up
So your weekly mg is around 140-150? I'm wanting to learn for sure and see how it treats you gents. I've ran shorter esters in the past that needed ED or EOD pinning but never a cyp EOD.

In for knowledge

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So your weekly mg is around 140-150? I'm wanting to learn for sure and see how it treats you gents. I've ran shorter esters in the past that needed ED or EOD pinning but never a cyp EOD.

In for knowledge
My shbg is low 17..once a week or even twice a week wasn't helping..eod at 40mg..is where I feel best ..free t 35..total t 1176..e2 51.140mg a week of cyp..8 to 10weeks I'd stay on a protocol before making a change..

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My shbg is low 17..once a week or even twice a week wasn't helping..eod at 40mg..is where I feel best ..free t 35..total t 1176..e2 51.140mg a week of cyp..8 to 10weeks I'd stay on a protocol before making a change..
Okay sweet I'll talk with my doctor on this and watch this thread until my appointment to have some more to share.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is TRT, test cyp. It's actually been 22mg every other day for a few weeks. Feeling great for the most part except libido. But even when I ran 80mg twice per week with teddy levels over 1000, my libido was garbage. Still figuring that out...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is TRT, test cyp. It's actually been 22mg every other day for a few weeks. Feeling great for the most part except libido. But even when I ran 80mg twice per week with teddy levels over 1000, my libido was garbage. Still figuring that out...
How long do you stay on a protocol before you change?.. took me about 8 weeks before libido came back...my libido is best when free test is around 35

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long do you stay on a protocol before you change?.. took me about 8 weeks before libido came back...my libido is best when free test is around 35
I was on 80mg twice per week for about a year, 60 twice per week for 6 months, 50 twice per week for probably a year or 1.5 years. I switched to 40mg e3d for just a few weeks before going to 20-22mg eod. I've been on this protocol since mid December I think.

If my free test was that high, my hct would be 70 lol.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on 80mg twice per week for about a year, 60 twice per week for 6 months, 50 twice per week for probably a year or 1.5 years. I switched to 40mg e3d for just a few weeks before going to 20-22mg eod. I've been on this protocol since mid December I think.

If my free test was that high, my hct would be 70 lol.
Make sure you are well hydrated when getting labs done..it will throw the hct test off

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about switching to EOD injections, hoping to get more stability. Has anyone gone from 2 times a week to EOD? how did you feel? how did your bloodwork change?

Also, I have high SHBG naturally and have read that frequent injections are recommended for guys with low SHBG. would it be detrimental or me to do it then?
I was on EOD for 3 months. I’m a lower end SHBG guy (21) and was told the frequency would be beneficial. My labs came back the lowest they were in 2 years. I didn’t think it was worth the hassle. Never felt optimized. I was pinning 25 mg EOD and could have increased the dose. But I switched to 50 mg every 3 days and feel great.