TLMG's Jungle Warfare Log

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
In this log I will be reviewing ALRI's Jungle Warfare for a solid 8 weeks and I am already 5 days into my 8 weeks of Jungle Warfare. I have to say that I am really looking forward to the end results. A gain of 12-15lbs in lean muscle mass, a loss of 6-8 lbs in body fat, and no post cycle therapy required all in 12 weeks sounds insane (in a good way) to me. I think the last time I put on a solid 15lbs while losing that much bodyfat in 12 weeks was while I was on a designer steroid that ultimately killed my libido, along with the ATD product that also killed my libido for another 5 or 6 weeks, and then I spent the remaining time trying to get my libido back….so needless to say I’m excited to try this. I’m a skeptic as always, but I have to say that ALRI has not once let me down. Ergomax LMG, Prostanny, and the entire Venom Tri-Lean System were/are all extremely solid products that I’ve used in the past and each one did everything ALRI claimed.

Here are a couple of links with product information and the official ALRI FAQ.

EDITED POST: This fine product is available from many of the Anabolic Minds board sponsors.

And here is a like for product FAQ.

http://www.alrindustries.com/jungle_warfare_faq.htm

So let’s get to it…

Starting Stats

Weight: 220lbs (I dropped 14lbs of bodyfat from using the Venom Tri-Lean system)
Height: 5’10
BF: 10%

Lifting Program

I’ll be lifting 4 days each week.

Chest and Shoulders, traps
Triceps, Biceps, Forearms
Back
Quads, Hams

I will largely be focusing on the employment of X-reps as discussed in the issues of Ironman magazine. Physiologically the science behind this technique is very intriguing to me. There will also be a large focus on increasing grip strength as well. I have burned my wrist straps and refuse to use them. Aside from always making my wrists bleed, my grip and forearms have suffered. Not acceptable. So if I can’t hold onto the weight with my own two hands, I ain’t shruggin’ or deadlifting it. Structurally, I want to widen myself, and that includes the further development of my traps, shoulders, and triceps.

Plus I’ll be throwing in 1 day each week of HIIT style cardio.

Diet

At 220lbs my maintenance is 3300 kcals per day. So I’ll be consuming 500 + kcals daily for a total of 3800 kcals each day. My diet for proteins will largely consist of solid foods such as chicken, tuna, ground turkey, eggs, beef, and of course whey protein powders in the morning and after each workout. For carbs I will be consuming raw oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, some cereal, a bit of pasta, and yogurt. Fats will largely come from flax seed oil, peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil for cooking and so forth. And again, everybody’s favorite…vegetables 

Other supplements being used?

Of course not! As I stated in my previous log, that would only skew the results. So, no creatine, no nitric oxide boosters, no other test boosters or stims or anything for me during this cycle. Well…except for the whey protein powder of course. But then again when was the last time anyone gained 15lbs in 12 weeks while losing 6-8 lbs of bodyfat from a protein powder?? Oh wait….shiieeet…Nitro-tech from muscle tech does that. Never mind.

What I’ve noticed so far in my 5 days of use

Solid pumps, both in the gym and outside of the gym, are probably the biggest thing I’ve noticed thus far. I’m much more pumped and vascular even around 7pm than I normally am for example. It is very reminiscent of Designer supps ActivaTE since both products utilize an extract of Nette Root to increase the amount of free/active testosterone, although Jungle Warfare seems to yield a longer lasting pump in my opinion. My sleep too has also been much better and a lot deeper than usual and is accompanied by very vivid and rich story telling like dreams that are more memorable than usual. I have notice a few extra pimples as my testosterone levels have begun to elevate, and there has been a slight increase in strength in the gym (that could easily just be a placebo effect at this stage I the game though). Oh, and my appetite and thirst for water has soared!! I’m pounding down liter after liter of water and eating like a horse.

I have had a couple of headaches, BUT….this past week has been Finals Week for me in school. I had two classes and somehow wound up with having 5 exams! Go figure. So between studying for lab exams and lecture exams and cumulative lecture exams for both Organic Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology, I think it’s a little more reasonable for me to say that the headaches are due to the stress and overload than to the product itself. I bring this up because I have read of other users reporting headaches. But for me I think it was strictly a function of the circumstances rather than the product.

Alright, any and all questions are welcome. Wish me luck! And, if there’s anything that you would like to see me add to this journal, just let me know

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the JW. I'll watch your log. Those are some steep goals for this product, but the nice thing is that it's so new, who knkow's what it's capabilities are :) Have at it Terminator LMG, let's rock :bb:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck TLMG, I'll be watching. All those headaches are probably due to all that structure drawing in organic. Don't know how you make it to the gym with a summer schedule like that.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Viperspit

Steep goals indeed but I'm ready to tear it up with ya! ALRI has always put out solid products though. Some are skeptical about these "herbal anabolics". But I highly doubt that Author is going to tarnish his name and reputation by putting out a crap product that doesn't do what they say it will. If tribulus was in his product...ok, then that's one thing!! LOL!! But I'm totally stoked to about this one. Solid gains, no post cycle therapy, increased libido...let me tell you, my wife hated it when I used ATD in prior post cycle therapy's!!

prldgr8ns

Organic is absolutely fascinating. It definitely makes me rethink my whole nutritional approach to bodybuilding, and a lot of the products available too. I lift first thing in the morning, just a bit after 6 am. That way I get it done and out of the way when I'm fresh and ready to go, and then I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day...I just have to feel it!! But about the structural drawings...I love it. It's like a jigsaw puzzle sometimes that I'm trying to piece together, and when it doesn't make sense it's like I'm on a mission to figure it out. Other times I'm ready to kick the damn book across the room because it's wrong and I'm right!

Tomorrow will be deadlifting and back. I'll post back later in the evening.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
i was asking about a comparison amongst hyperdrol,anagen & jungle warfare on another thread.

may i ask why you selected jungle warfare? u mentioned reliability of the brand, but if that were the case, i don't see how anabolicX would lose out. are there any other factors involved, or did u just happen to decide to try this product first?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prldgr8ns

Organic is absolutely fascinating. It definitely makes me rethink my whole nutritional approach to bodybuilding, and a lot of the products available too. I lift first thing in the morning, just a bit after 6 am. That way I get it done and out of the way when I'm fresh and ready to go, and then I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day...I just have to feel it!! But about the structural drawings...I love it. It's like a jigsaw puzzle sometimes that I'm trying to piece together, and when it doesn't make sense it's like I'm on a mission to figure it out. Other times I'm ready to kick the damn book across the room because it's wrong and I'm right!

Tomorrow will be deadlifting and back. I'll post back later in the evening.
You seem to like organic the same way I did. It was like having a art class coupled with science and cross word puzzles all in one. It was like college math's lesbian sister. Pretty confusing, but damn if it wasn't a lot more interesting. Good luck on the back work out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was asking about a comparison amongst hyperdrol,anagen & jungle warfare on another thread.

may i ask why you selected jungle warfare? u mentioned reliability of the brand, but if that were the case, i don't see how anabolicX would lose out. are there any other factors involved, or did u just happen to decide to try this product first?
To give you my reasons for running JW as opposed to the other options, aside from the reputation of the company. It was the only product that tackled a different mechanism then the others. The concept of AR agonist was something that truly sold me on trying the product. In other words, it was the only one that offered a new approach to NH anabolics.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well you definitely have the right attitude. * Subscribed * :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dude!!!! I see you are over here too!!!!!!! I hope you get all the gains you are striving for!!!!!! Now lets kick some booty!!!!!!!!:bb:

Are you going to have some pictures this time for before and after?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to have some pictures this time for before and after?
Bump for pics. Before and Afters are always a great thing. It's one thing to read results, but when you see them, that's even better. :thumbsup:

phasar

Awards
  • Established
To give you my reasons for running JW as opposed to the other options, aside from the reputation of the company. It was the only product that tackled a different mechanism then the others. The concept of AR agonist was something that truly sold me on trying the product. In other words, it was the only one that offered a new approach to NH anabolics.
if you have a thread please direct me, otherwise i would like to ask how long were u on it for, and what results did u achieve.

honestly, from my point of view, if i can put on 1 pound of lean mass a month i would be a happy camper. i feel a lot of the expectations of a lot of people are unreasonable.

if i can go on any one of those 3 products i mentioned and/or any combination for a year and put on 10 pounds of muscle or exchange fat for muscle, i would be super happy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have a log on it, and to keep from clouding up TLMG's log(sorry man) I'll just give you a quick run down.
I'm currently starting my forth week with JW which followed my TRN PCT. I wanted to lean out for summer, so for weight gain I'm not a good person to ask, but I can say that JW has helped me keep muscle tone and size. Strength has remained constant if not a little bit better, that's really hard to gauge using TUT. All in all I'm in the best shape I have ever been in while taking JW, and that leads me to believe it's repartitioning effects are very noticable. Take it for what it's worth.

romanreid

Awards
terminator lmg

I am real excited about the AR agonist pathway to hypertrophy claims by this product. I have a really crazy idosyncratic reaction to ph/ps ( I thinks it levator ani) anyway I have been using a reloaded NHA stack with powerfull thrown in for about 2 1/2 weeks and the strength gains are truly amazing. Maybe its still placebo, but may second week into a phera-plex cycle I was using 215lbs. x 8 for 3 sets on bench and today I warmed up with 175 lbs then 215 x10, 235 lbs x6, and last set 235 x9 and the reps were smooth and controlled ( and my diet is probaly worst than during the pp cycle). So I belive this herbal stuff mayb legit.
Myself and alot others will be watchn
God Bless

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established

Oh, sorry about that. I am a tester for ALRI. But don't worry. If the product sucks I have no problem what so ever saying so. I don't believe that I owe ALRI an outstanding review of their product just because they sent it to me for free to test. I will however do my very best to be as detail oriented and responsive for everyone as possible. It's the least I can do for ALRI and their generosity. As a tester though I'm just like you. I want to know if this stuff really works and how well it really works and I know everyone else does too.

HOWEVER...I was very stoked about this product coming out irregardless of my being a tester. Simply put, I'm looking for a better alternative to the designer steroids and their associated side effects that are on the market. Like I mentioned earlier, pct with ATD just killed my sex drive and that's just one thing I'm not willing to sacrafice for a few pounds of muscle!!! So naturally I'm VERY excited about the prospect of not having to run a PCT and still gain a solid amount of muscle while dropping bodyfat. After running a 4 week log on ALRI's Venom Tri Lean stack they were generous enough to offer me this opportunity. But even if I wasn't offered the opportunity, I would simply try Jungle Warfare or Hyperdrol for 8-12 weeks, then the other. I think that there is too little feedback at this point to know if one works better than the other. But I will tell you this. ALRI formulated both Jungle Warfare and Hyperdrol and simply licensed the hyperdrol to AX to sell under their name. So....

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I woke up early this morning and went and hammered out a back workout. My workouts since getting married in late May have been been very frantic with some bodyparts getting neglected....back being one of them. Between college finals and getting married I've been able to get in and hit what I can hit. Unfortunately, the last time I trained back was May 19...I'm NEVER like this in terms of consistency. NEVER! So going into my first back workout today I naturally expected be a bit weaker. Yeah, that didn't happen! I was pullin' more weight than when I last trained back with very strict form too.

I have to say that the vasodilation that Jungle Warfare gives me is frickin AWESOME! I wake up pumped. I go to bed pumped. Middle of the day and I'm pumped. Vascularity is getting more and more profound each day, and this is only day 6 for me. My testicles are also starting to swing much lower and sex drive is starting to go WAY UP and I didn't think that was possible for me!! My sex drive is very estrogen sensitive too, and the ATD products, even at 25mg killed all desire I had to get laid. Not with JW!

I'm downing water like a horse and my appetite has increased as well. As for acne...yeah, got me some of that too.

Overall, I'm very happy Tomorrow is chest and shoulders for me so I'll post back a while after busting that workout out.

FitnFirm and RomanReid

I'm definitely working on the before and afters for this time. My wife's mom has a digital camera so I'll get some pics hopefully by tuesday if ya'll don't mind that they're one week into it :) Roman...hey, congrats on your gains man! That's awesome!

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry about that. I am a tester for ALRI. But don't worry. If the product sucks I have no problem what so ever saying so. I don't believe that I owe ALRI an outstanding review of their product just because they sent it to me for free to test. I will however do my very best to be as detail oriented and responsive for everyone as possible. It's the least I can do for ALRI and their generosity. As a tester though I'm just like you. I want to know if this stuff really works and how well it really works and I know everyone else does too.

HOWEVER...I was very stoked about this product coming out irregardless of my being a tester. Simply put, I'm looking for a better alternative to the designer steroids and their associated side effects that are on the market. Like I mentioned earlier, post cycle therapy with ATD just killed my sex drive and that's just one thing I'm not willing to sacrafice for a few pounds of muscle!!! So naturally I'm VERY excited about the prospect of not having to run a PCT and still gain a solid amount of muscle while dropping bodyfat. After running a 4 week log on ALRI's Venom Tri Lean stack they were generous enough to offer me this opportunity. But even if I wasn't offered the opportunity, I would simply try Jungle Warfare or Hyperdrol for 8-12 weeks, then the other. I think that there is too little feedback at this point to know if one works better than the other. But I will tell you this. ALRI formulated both Jungle Warfare and Hyperdrol and simply licensed the hyperdrol to AX to sell under their name. So....
woooo.....thanks a lot mate. that was extremely informative. well. i 've done a bit more reading and there seems to be some mixed feelings about the anagen. the big plus is that it is cheap. i guess i am mainly leaning towards jungle warfare or hyperdrol. i guess i'll stay tuned to what results you experience on jW

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 6

I woke up early this morning and went and hammered out a back workout. My workouts since getting married in late May have been been very frantic with some bodyparts getting neglected....back being one of them. Between college finals and getting married I've been able to get in and hit what I can hit. Unfortunately, the last time I trained back was May 19...I'm NEVER like this in terms of consistency. NEVER! So going into my first back workout today I naturally expected be a bit weaker. Yeah, that didn't happen! I was pullin' more weight than when I last trained back with very strict form too.

I have to say that the vasodilation that Jungle Warfare gives me is frickin AWESOME! I wake up pumped. I go to bed pumped. Middle of the day and I'm pumped. Vascularity is getting more and more profound each day, and this is only day 6 for me. My testicles are also starting to swing much lower and sex drive is starting to go WAY UP and I didn't think that was possible for me!! My sex drive is very estrogen sensitive too, and the ATD products, even at 25mg killed all desire I had to get laid. Not with JW!

I'm downing water like a horse and my appetite has increased as well. As for acne...yeah, got me some of that too.

Overall, I'm very happy Tomorrow is chest and shoulders for me so I'll post back a while after busting that workout out.

FitnFirm and RomanReid

I'm definitely working on the before and afters for this time. My wife's mom has a digital camera so I'll get some pics hopefully by tuesday if ya'll don't mind that they're one week into it :) Roman...hey, congrats on your gains man! That's awesome!
sounds promising. if you were to go on jungle warfare perpetually, i wonder if it would come to a point where it would be difficult to stop cuz u would have gotten used to all the benefits.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
woooo.....thanks a lot mate. that was extremely informative. well. i 've done a bit more reading and there seems to be some mixed feelings about the anagen. the big plus is that it is cheap. i guess i am mainly leaning towards jungle warfare or hyperdrol. i guess i'll stay tuned to what results you experience on jW
I'm very impressed with Jungle Warfare to say the least. But just like you I'm really interested in the real world results and differences between Jungle Warfare and Hyperdrol. I'm 7 days into it now and I can already see and feel a difference. I'm much more vascular all day long, I'm feeling stronger with more stamina in the gym now, I feel like I have a more positive attitude, I'm sleeping better, sex drive is going way up...good stuff so far :) The pimples are the only side effect I'm observing right now, which says to me that the test levels are kickin' up! And I hope they continue to go higher and higher :)

As far as continuous use goes...that's an interesting thought. I'm not sure how long one should be off the product after 12 weeks of continuous use before starting up again. I'll have to email ALRI and find out. But, if one can manage 1 month off and then can hop back on...if all goes well in the next 7 weeks I think this product can potentially be a year round staple with only a few months off out of the year. Who knows, I may be wrong. I'll find out for you though.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Ok, I just got back from bangin' out a chest and shoulders workout not too long ago and I feel great! I was very strong in the gym today! Here's what I did.

Incline Bench presses.

4 warm up sets with progressively heavier weights yet not to failure...just to get a pump.

Set 1. 225lbs for 18 reps + 3 X reps to finish.
Set 2. 315lbs for 7 reps
Set 3. 315lbs for 4 reps with a drop set using 225lbs for 6reps
Set 4. 225lbs for 12 reps, wait for 10 seconds and then hit 3 more reps, waited another 10 seconds and hit 2 reps, and then waited for one more count of 10 seconds and got 2 more reps.
Set5. 225lbs for 8 reps and finished in the same format as above.

4x Decline Hammer Strength Presses using X reps and 10 second waits

4 sets Military presses for delts using 1 1/2's, Supersetted with Barbell shrugs (no wrist straps).

4x DB side laterals

Overall, I've been keeping a calorie log and making sure that I'm hitting my 3800 cals each day (which is 500 kcals above maintenance for me). I really have to keep track of this, otherwise I end up eating way too much food and I get a bit of pudge in my midsection.

As each day goes by the increase in natural test becomes more and more noticeable. So far it's been one week and my impression of the product is VERY positive. Great vasodilation, more energy and stamina in the gym, better sleep, and a more positive mood. I'm looking very solid in the mirror, my sex drive is going through the roof...overall I'm diggin this stuf :)

I just changed up my exercises so I can't say for sure how much of an effect on strength the JW is having, but I'll let you all know as I cycle through my routines b/c this is the 1st time using this sequence of exercises. And I'll be getting pics up here soon.

Do you guys want weekly weight change updates at all? Reason I ask is because of the dual effect jungle warfare is suppose to have. So if I've gaining in mass while losing bf, (there seems to be a 2:1 ratio between mass gain and fat loss), it might be hard to tell just by looking at numbers on paper. So I can do weekly if everyone would like or every other week...just let me know and you got it.

Peace yall

phasar

Awards
  • Established
weekly weight changes would be nice sir.

come to think of it, jungle warfare should be my first choice, since i mega dose cissus and i know cissus is a core ingredient for hyperdrol

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Why not stack Hyperdrol with Jungle Warfare??
Well for one, there is too little feedback available at this point to know just how effective either one is individually. Two, if you got great results from using both at the same time, how could you truly know which one contributed the most to your success? Why spend $100 bucks every time for both products when you only have to spend $50 for the same results as the $100 option? Three, and I may be wrong on this, but each uses a relatively new AI that not many are familier with. I haven't seen it discussed anywhere that using both at the same time is a safe option. One major point each product's write up highlights is that the AI's used are nowhere near as harsh as ATD...alone. However, if you go stacking these 2 new AI's together, who knows, you may end up in effect creating a response that is quite similar to that of ATD, thus resulting in estrogen levels being too low, dry and painful joints, and no sex drive with a limp chimp for the duration of your cycle.

My best advice on this is to contact the company directly regarding the stacking of the two...especially if you plan on using the full recommended dosage of each product at the same time. We can sit around all day on the boards and speculate, but why waste time when you can go straight to the horses mouth...you know what I mean???

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Alright, I weigh myself for ya'll tomorrow. I know the scale has gone up because I can just see it and feel it. The Jungle Warfare is really starting to kick in now. I just did roughly 30 minutes on the crosstrainer today, nothing too exciting. But I will be doing 1-2, 30 minute cardio sessions per week just to keep the BF levels from rising. That way we can all get a really good look at the amount of lean muscle tissue gained. 1 or 2 days of cardio is just enough for me to maintain my bodyfat, so it'll be a good indicator as to the direct effect the Jungle Warfare has on fat loss. And my diet is clean too. I eat so much raw oatmeal and brown rice it's not even funny!!

I'm really starting to notice the increase in "assertiveness" in my personality from the Jungle Warfare. No moodiness, as I tend to find that I'm in a more positive mood that usual. Tomorrow will be day 9 and biceps and triceps in the gym.

animalXXX

Awards
hmmm.... you make a lot of sense bro.... i think i will go to the horses mouth...

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Just me joking around!

hmmm.... you make a lot of sense bro.... i think i will go to the horses mouth...
It's like I tell everyone in class. I'm always right. And on the rare occassions when I am not, I'm just testing you to make sure that you are paying attention to me :):D

In all seriousness, I'm really enjoying the Jungle Warfare so far. Let me know what you find out and feel free to post it up in here. Don't worry about cluttering up the log.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Ok, first things first. I started at 220lbs. I weighed in yesterday and I'm 230lbs. :jaw:

Now, I know I did't gain 10lbs of muscle, and I know I didn't gain 10lbs of fat. The AI in JW should be keeping me from retaining water, so water weight gain I believe is out of the equation in solving this riddle. 5lbs of it has to come from the weight of my testicles because damn they are huge and swingin' low right now!! Joking!! But my wife asks me every time we have sex if I've been saving up b/c the load is...um...larger than a porn stars. All joking aside, What I have come up with is that since getting married and finishing finals week in college, I was eating more hypo-caloric that previously thought. Since starting Jungle Warfare I have been keeping a very strict food calorie log. So I'm thinking that with the elevated levels of testosterone, and hence my body's increased ability to take up and store nutrients, and the increase in calories, some of the weight gain is due to an increase in stored glycogen and other nutrients. And too, an increase in stored glycogen is one of the signs of an "androgen" working...in this case the "androgen receptor agonist." I am however a bit more muscular looking and am already getting compliments on it. Maybe added muscle, maybe increased glycogen storage, probably a combo of both. And I feel a lot leaner too. Thoughts anybodyon the rapid jump in weight gain????

I have therefore adjusted my daily caloric intake to 3950 kcals.

The acne has suprisingly subsided and my face is crystal clear again. After training bis and tris in the gym yesterday I can say that my strength is definitely up. Normally I get 1 or 2 reps added each week. Yesterday I was easily adding 3-4 reps to each set compared to last week. Today I trained legs...yippy. Nah, I actually love the feeling of my quads being sore and shaking when I walk and my hammy's being all tight. I enjoy the end result of soreness, just sometimes hate the process of getting there. Good workout today though.

Tomorrow will be 20 minutes of HIIT cardio...well, that kinda sorta depends on how sore my quads and hammies are!! But anyways, cardio for sure tomorrow followed by calves. Saturday will be my day off and sunday I will be slaughtering my back again! I'll follow that with updates on noted strength increases from last week's back workout.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds in 10 days is awesome. If you don't notice yourself getting fat and it doesn't show up on the tape measure, keep doing what your doing :)

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds in 10 days is awesome. If you don't notice yourself getting fat and it doesn't show up on the tape measure, keep doing what your doing :)
Thanks :) I think though that it is the "after contest effect" where you're in a hypocaloric state and then suddenly your body gets this massive influx of calories and so you just start storing everything left and right. I was creating a 500 kcal deficit when running ALRI's Venom Tri-Lean stack and now I'm eating 500 kcals above maintenance....a fluxuation of 1000 kcals. So I think my body is in greedy mode and storing the added kcals.

But like you said, I'm not getting fat either. My pants are even fitting loser than normal. So it's not a bad thing. It's just that I can't look at this and say that it was 10lbs of solid muscle. Not even Superdrol did that in 10 days!!

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next week. I think that at that point my body will be over the hypercaloric shock and the scale will be a much better indicator next week than it was for this previous week.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds.... but what's the heaviest you have been?
The heaviest has been 246lbs, but that was years ago. Again, 10lbs can be a lot of things, and like I said, not even Superdrol could do that in 10 days. I believe the 10lbs has more to do with increased glycogen retention due to my moving from a hypo to a hyper-caloric diet...coupled with the increased ability to store nutrients due to the JW effects on the AR and test levels.

Granted I do believe that some of the gain is muscle, maybe 1-2 lbs of it if I am going to be consisted with what ALRI reports as being average muscle gain over 12 weeks, but I can't sit here and say that all 10 of it is pure muscle.

romanreid

Awards
Hey bro,

Mad props on the weight gain and those strength gains seem pretty sic two. just curious how much have u stepped up ur protien n the last ten days? Cause I know for me a calorie spike with an big increase in protien helps me pack weight on a lot faster

BTW does any one remember the calories = lbs of fat equation I know they taught it in school just can't remember does 1000 K/cals : 1 lb of fat sound right? just curious

DaveB

Awards
3500kcals = 1lb of fat

for all you smart kids that did 454x9=4086

'Q. In books on nutrition, I'm told that to lose one pound of fat it's necessary either to reduce my food intake by 3500 calories or to exercise so that 3500 calories are burned. How is the value of 3500 determined? If fat contains 9 calories per gram, and there are 454 grams in a pound, then there should be 4086 calories in a pound of fat-- not 3500.

A. The nutrition books are correct-- 3500 calories per pound of fat is not an absolute amount, but it's very close. However, your math is correct, too. Here is the story.

When we burn fat, or other nutrients, heat is produced, which is measured in calories. As you note, each gram of fat generates 9 calories, and 454 grams equals one pound. But a pound of fat is not all fat. It's about 10% water. All of our body tissues--fat, muscle, bone, skin--contain some water. And water has zero calories.

In addition, not all the nutrients we eat are completely absorbed from the digestive tract to meet metabolic needs. In the case of fat, roughly 5% is eliminated in the feces. This 10% water content and 5% non-absorbed fat accounts for the 15% difference between your calculated 4086 calories and the actual 3500 calories in a pound of fat.

Two other minor points: The calories can be reduced when the meal is high in fiber. Fiber speeds the movement of food through the digestive system, there is less time for the nutrients to be absorbed before they are eliminated. So the non-absorbed fat could be a bit higher. Also, the amount of heat generated from fat differs a little for various foods (depending on fatty acid content). For example, there are 9.50 calories in one gram of meat compared with 9.30 calories for vegetables and fruits and 9.25 calories for dairy products.'

Patrick J. Bird, Ph.D.
Keeping Fit
Column 489a

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
3500kcals = 1lb of fat

for all you smart kids that did 454x9=4086

'Q. In books on nutrition, I'm told that to lose one pound of fat it's necessary either to reduce my food intake by 3500 calories or to exercise so that 3500 calories are burned. How is the value of 3500 determined? If fat contains 9 calories per gram, and there are 454 grams in a pound, then there should be 4086 calories in a pound of fat-- not 3500.

A. The nutrition books are correct-- 3500 calories per pound of fat is not an absolute amount, but it's very close. However, your math is correct, too. Here is the story.

When we burn fat, or other nutrients, heat is produced, which is measured in calories. As you note, each gram of fat generates 9 calories, and 454 grams equals one pound. But a pound of fat is not all fat. It's about 10% water. All of our body tissues--fat, muscle, bone, skin--contain some water. And water has zero calories.

In addition, not all the nutrients we eat are completely absorbed from the digestive tract to meet metabolic needs. In the case of fat, roughly 5% is eliminated in the feces. This 10% water content and 5% non-absorbed fat accounts for the 15% difference between your calculated 4086 calories and the actual 3500 calories in a pound of fat.

Two other minor points: The calories can be reduced when the meal is high in fiber. Fiber speeds the movement of food through the digestive system, there is less time for the nutrients to be absorbed before they are eliminated. So the non-absorbed fat could be a bit higher. Also, the amount of heat generated from fat differs a little for various foods (depending on fatty acid content). For example, there are 9.50 calories in one gram of meat compared with 9.30 calories for vegetables and fruits and 9.25 calories for dairy products.'

Patrick J. Bird, Ph.D.
Keeping Fit
Column 489a

^^Awesome

Terminator: Great gains bro, keep it up. I got some JW on the way! Now I'm even more excited. :D

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Update

Last night I emailed ALRI and asked them if the dosage was weight dependant. For example, obviously a guy who weighs 175lbs @ 10% bodyfat is going to have fewer androgen receptor sites compared to a guy who weighs 230lbs @ 10% bodyfat because the smaller guy has fewer skeletal muscle fibers/less muscle mass compared to a bigger, more muscular guy. There, it would seem logical to me that 3 caps will not yeild the same results for the 230lb guy as it would the 175lb guy. So I emailed ALRI regarding this issue and here is Author's response:

"At the recommended dosage almost all non AAS/PH users will see good results. Those that have used them can increase dosages to about 2 x suggested and note improved results, but those who have not really do not need to. It is like any other compound or product in that size does matter, but also depends upon the users history."

I have run 3 cycles of Ergomax in the last year, coupled with prostanozol and Max LMG. I've also used 1AD/4AD in the past as well. Also, it is noted that size of the person dose matter. So here's what I'm going to do. Author has requested photos of me so that he can get a better idea as to what my dosing should be based on my physique...and of course based on my previous ph use.

I'll let everyone know what he has to say and I'll post the same photos I send him up here online to help give everyone a better idea of the dosage they should be using for optimal results based on their weight, and based on their own PH/AAS/Designer steroid history use.

Until then, I am going to continue taking 3 caps a day and see where I'm at weight wise on Tuesday when it'll have been exactly 2 weeks for me. There may not even be a need for me to step up my dosage if I'm still gaining.

Romanreid

Yes, I've increased my protein from around 270g to 375-400g daily.

Eightpak
Are those your abs? If so....DAMN bro!! Are you going to start your own JW log on here when you get it??

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well its only fair that you post some pictures for us right ;) Please???????? C'mon!!!!!!!

Hope your enjoying the JW, everyone seems to be liking it alot and gaining well off of it. Just try to keep the acne at bay.

Good luck!!!!!!! and Make us proud :)

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any "leaning" out effect?
Not so much yet. If the average was a loss of 6-8lbs of bodyfat in 12 weeks...well, that would be 1lb of fat lost in 2 weeks. Honestly, I guess since I see myself in the mirror every day it's hard to tell. My wife will be taking digital photos of me tomorrow though...it's about time I finally got a chance to do that for everyone. I bet though that if I had a pic of myself at day vs. now that I'd be able to tell. I do however, on a purely subjective level, feel leaner. My belt buckle is fitting loser. Objectively though I'll have to get those photos up for everyone already.

My wife and I are poor. We're newly weds :) So, not so much money. I tried for a digital camera on our wedding registry that wasn't expensive at all. Damn, I swear the cheapo's that came to our wedding looked at our registry and saw the digital camera and the blow torch for creme' brule' and thought to themselves "Oh, HE must have put that on there. Weddings are all about the brides so we'll get her a gift instead but make it out to both of them." ****, all I wanted was damn digital camera and a blow torch for the kitchen. We got every other damn piece of china and silverwear and foot bubble bath crap that she loves...but no blow torch and digital camera for me. 2 things. that's all I wanted. And it stead we got a bunch of kitchen stuff. Just what every guy loves getting. But aaahhh, I'm just being a big baby right now. I am beyond appreciative and thankful for the stuff we got because our place honestly looked like my old college dorm room. Everything from our kitchen and living room and bedroom now is so nice thanks to everyone who came to our wedding. We actually have a cozy place now to call ours that we're not ashamed of to have people over.

So, long story short, pics coming soon.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
hehe. gotta have a close friend to buy the digital camera dude. cuz if they get u the cheap one, they might think you will call them cheap in your heart, when in fact even the cheap digital camera costs more than what they probably ended getting you. so they don't want to that risk perhaps. anyways, you have one now right? did u end up paying for one yourself?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
hehe. gotta have a close friend to buy the digital camera dude. cuz if they get u the cheap one, they might think you will call them cheap in your heart, when in fact even the cheap digital camera costs more than what they probably ended getting you. so they don't want to that risk perhaps. anyways, you have one now right? did u end up paying for one yourself?
Yeah, I have one, but damn....the pics it generates makes me look like I'm 2 miles away so you can't even tell anything by the pics. Back to square one. Damn.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Ok, things are changing. First off, I'm tired of my old workout routine so I'm switching to a Doggcrap style of training. Here's how it'll go.

Monday: Chest, Delts, Tris
Tuesday: Back Width, Back Thickness, Biceps, Forearms
Wednesday: OFF...cardio
Thursday: Quads, Hammies, calves.
Friday: Repeat Monday's workout
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF...cardio
Monday: Repeat Tuesday's Workout
Tuesday: Repeat Thursday's workout.

Today's deviates a bit from the above as I did monday's workout today instead of tomorrow.

Chest:

• Incline Press: 315lbs....7 to failure + 8 Rest/Pause reps
  • Incline Press: 225lbs....10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause reps
  • Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 100lbs DB's...7 to failure + 5 Rest/Pause reps
  • Decline Hammer Strength Press: 405lbs...8 to failure + 12 Rest/Pause Reps
Delts

• Military Press (Smith Machine): 185lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause Reps
  • Military Press Again: 205lbs...6 to failure + 5 Rest/Pause
  • Upright Rows: 135lbs...10 to failure + 15 Rest/Pause Reps
Triceps

• Cable Press Downs (Elbows Flaired Jay Cutler Style): 300lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause reps.
  • Cable Press Downs...same as above.
  • Overhead DB Extensions (One arm): 35lbs...10 to failure + 10 Rest/Pause Reps.
D/C style training is totally new to me so those of you with any experience with it, if you have any suggestions or hints or advice, that would be much appreciated.

Now for the subjective updates on JW...Libido is still way up. The acne has subsided for the most part but I still get a few pimples here and there. Strength and overall stamina however are way up. Today's workout was kind of a baseline establishment for me with D/C to work off of on Thursday as on many of the exercises I could have gone heavier. Yet none the less I'm feeling much stronger. The vasodilation effect is still crazy too. I'm always full and pumped on this stuff. My dreams are still like long and crazy fairy tale journeys that are very memorable in the morning. My appetite and water intake too has increased. Oh, and another thing I've forgotten to mention is that my body temp seems to be much higher lately too. I sweat just as much on JW as I do on the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Anyways, I'll be weighing myself again on Tuesday and will post it back here for everyone.

I am thinking of increasing the dosage to 4 or 5 anyways as I have a pretty solid history of PH use. I'll wait and see though until Tuesday's weigh in. It may not even be necessary.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Feeling very strong today. My strength and stamina is remarkably high in the gym. Even though I'm tired towards the end, I still feel very strong with each set. Acne has gone away. Sex drive is very high!!! Ha ha ha :) Sleep is very deep. Tomorrow I'll weigh myself for everyone. I'm very curious about any weight changes with last weeks drastic flux.

Here is today's workout Doggcrap style.

Back

Thickness

Machine Rows..I used Rest/Pause here for 20 reps on both sets.
One arm Dumbell Rows...normanl rep set
Rack Dead Lifts...normal rep set

Width

Lat Pulldowns...rest/pause style
Rev. Grip Lat Pull Downs...also rest/pause

Biceps

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls
Dumbell Hammer Curls
Seated Dumbell Curls

quite a few of my lifts went up today, and on most back exercises I was pulling more than before the month layoff I had to take.

Diet is still 4000 calories daily.

omied

Awards
i'm subscribed to this, one of the best kept logs i've read on the sites.

i'm on an anti-biotic right now because I have mild acne, since this increases my testosterone levels, do you guys think this will make me break out like pizza face status?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
i'm subscribed to this, one of the best kept logs i've read on the sites.

i'm on an anti-biotic right now because I have mild acne, since this increases my testosterone levels, do you guys think this will make me break out like pizza face status?
Thank you :) I'm glad to know that I'm being helpful. As far as acne goes, I only had problems with it for the first 5 days or so. Then it just sort of went away. And since you're on an anti-biotic for acne...I wouldn't even worry about it. What's your past history with acne been like? Have you always had really bad acne?

omied

Awards
Thank you :) I'm glad to know that I'm being helpful. As far as acne goes, I only had problems with it for the first 5 days or so. Then it just sort of went away. And since you're on an anti-biotic for acne...I wouldn't even worry about it. What's your past history with acne been like? Have you always had really bad acne?
naw not too bad thankfully. I'll prolly ask my dermo just in-case, though i bet they'd recommend against taking any supp's but we'll see.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
naw not too bad thankfully. I'll prolly ask my dermo just in-case, though i bet they'd recommend against taking any supp's but we'll see.
Your dermatologist doesn't get paid to keep up on supplements. The most he'll probably tell you is that there is a significant correlation/relationship between elevated testosterone levels, oily skin, and increased acne.

I hate to say it but doctors just don't know about supplements. They don't get commission off of keeping their knowledge up to date. To illustrate just how primitive their knowledge is about supplements, generally speaking of course b/c there are docs who are up to date on supps, but most doctors still believe that creatine is bad for your health. It all comes down to the all-mighty dollar, and that all-mighty dollar comes from prescribing prescription meds, not supplements. Therefore, docs will know more about meds than they do supps because it contributes to their paycheck, their welfare, their family's welfare, that new car in the parking lot and the jet ski sitting in the garage of their 4 million dollar home....generally speaking of course.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
i know it's still way too early, but is there anybody at all who is willing to venture a guess on the outcome of taking j.w. vs. hyperdrol?

i really need to order some dermabolics e-form asap, so i just figure i'll order j.w. and/or hyperdrol and/or anagen or any combination of. i know it's highly unlikely anybody has tried both solo for any amount of time since it's so new but i figure i'll just ask here anyways in case by fluke anybody has any bright ideas.

i am leaning towards buying both j.w. & hyperdrol or j.w. only since hyperdrol has cissus which i am taking anyways. but then they claim their cissus is different. it's all so confusing.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding log so far, have u noticed any anxiety while on JW, I was only on it for 8 days but had to stop due to job,kids,wife, ya know life gets in the way sometime, but I want to start again, not sure if it was indeed the JW but would like to know if this happened to anyone else, as far as being a newlywed and no extra money, throw kids in the mix, but it will all work out, interesting log good job bro.....