Threads getting deleted with no explanation

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I made two threads. One was about Bulk Stimulants in the forum section, and one was a thread about a pharmacy that sold hair loss products. I can't tell if I got any warnings for the thread, but they just vanished with no explanation. could someone help me with this problem?

@Admin @Ari Gold

Thx

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi,

I made two threads. One was about Bulk Stimulants in the forum section, and one was a thread about a pharmacy that sold hair loss products. I can't tell if I got any warnings for the thread, but they just vanished with no explanation. could someone help me with this problem?

@Admin @Ari Gold

Thx
If threads are created geared towards a source, or selling a product, that would be why it was deleted. If you weren't sourcing, or selling something, I don't know why.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If threads are created geared towards a source, or selling a product, that would be why it was deleted. If you weren't sourcing, or selling something, I don't know why.
No, I wasn't selling anything. The Bulk Stimulants thread I was asking about the quality of the products and if anyone else had had any experience with them. The pharmacy was just a handy link I found that sold topical hair loss products. I'm not affiliated with them at all.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I wasn't selling anything. The Bulk Stimulants thread I was asking about the quality of the products and if anyone else had had any experience with them. The pharmacy was just a handy link I found that sold topical hair loss products. I'm not affiliated with them at all.
Even if you aren't affiliated, I don't think one is allowed to post pharmaceuticals, and about stimulants, a sponsor sells research stimulants, so I don't think that's allowed to be sourced either.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if you aren't affiliated, I don't think one is allowed to post pharmaceuticals, and about stimulants, a sponsor sells research stimulants, so I don't think that's allowed to be sourced either.
Well, they're not controlled substances, just hair loss stuff. But if it's not allowed, no skin off my back - just trying to help the bros with hair loss.

I know a lot of sponsors sell stimulants, but I bought a bunch of stuff from Bulk Stimulants and I was trying to find out if anyone was having any negative experiences with them. They seem to be bunk and I was trying to get confirmation on that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, they're not controlled substances, just hair loss stuff. But if it's not allowed, no skin off my back - just trying to help the bros with hair loss.

I know a lot of sponsors sell stimulants, but I bought a bunch of stuff from Bulk Stimulants and I was trying to find out if anyone was having any negative experiences with them. They seem to be bunk and I was trying to get confirmation on that.
I have heard others had issues with that stim company as well.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard others had issues with that stim company as well.
That's a shame. I bought AMP Citrate and I used to love that stuff, but there's didn't seem to do anything. I wish I could post in the supps section for more feedback.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a shame. I bought AMP Citrate and I used to love that stuff, but there's didn't seem to do anything. I wish I could post in the supps section for more feedback.
@ZOO

He used to sell it. He might have some bottles left to sell. Send him a message. I have a bottle, and it's good.