Thoughts on this rice?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i just discovered you can buy this instant rice stuff. It honestly tastes like fucking heaven compared to the plain white basmati i normally eat.... package claims to be healthy and nutritional facts look legit...

Thoughts on replacing plain home cooked rice by this stuff? I dont care that its expensive. Usually eat half a cup to a cup a day. My goal is slowly recomp. 16%bf but i get fat easily. Pics attached.

Attachments

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You take a hit in sodium (and perhaps whatever comes from cooking it in a bag) but if it makes meals more enjoyable then that's a big plus. I love stuff helps keep things on track. Will never get sick of the jumbo bags of mixed veggies for instance.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what you are really looking for here advice wise. Macros are on the label, if it meets your macros great.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't sweat this too much, if it makes eating properly easier and helps you stick to your macros and calories i say go for it. It can be hard enough as it is so whatever works for you is a good thing and you'll be more likely to stick to it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As others have said, if it fits your personal goals, go for it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do a similar product, comes in a cup, takes a minute...(2 cups per pack) ...Tastes good, easy to make...Healthy enough