those who hate vet gear

organdoner

Awards
i actually saw this somewhere. since there are bros who trash the quality of vet grade gear. how come they praise the use of EQ???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
And what is the point of this thread?

Bone

Awards
I think he just found out that Eq is made only for animals, and he wanted to show how much he "knew" about gear :D LOL j/k

Peace

Bone

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You might be right there Bone.. and damn it worked.. I am impressed :rolleyes:

organdoner

Awards
real funny bros but any knowledge i get i get from the best which is you guys. i always read every thread even if it isn't a compound i don't use. so when i see bros saying they would never use vet gear. then in another thread praising the use of eq it makes me wonder.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can get "human grade" Equipose if you look hard enough. I think the only difference between "vet grade" and "human grade" is the pain factor, the dosing, and the purity (possibly).

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The thing is that like MB said.. it comes down to purity issue with some people.. and I can relate.. nothing would suck worse than getting an abcess...

organdoner

Awards
cool. i didn't know you could get it human grade.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, the raw steroid is availiable, so to make human grade it's just a matter of purity and pain as I mentioned before. But you had a point that EQ was developed for horses originally I believe.

ManBeast

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Vet GEAR is simply steroids maufactured to a lower purity and quality standpoint. Ampicillian (an antibiotic) is a perfect example. You can get it from your doc, and pay a LOT more, but it is I believe like 99% pure. OTOH you can get it for fido for a LOT less and it only has to be something like 94% pure or some number like that. Vet gear is simply gear made to a lower quality standard, which concerns many people. That is the distinction between vet and human grade.

Now EQ is simply a steroid that was originally designed for horses. It works well in humans also. If it is manufactured to a certain quality standard, then it would be "human" grade, if a lower standard, then "vet" grade.

Therefore you are comparing apples and oranges bro. When people knock on "vet" gear, they are referring to the quality, NOT the steroidal compound. Therefore it is very possible to HATE vet gear, yet love EQ.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think Wardog just summed up in one post, what took me 2... boy i feel stupid!

ManBeast