Thinking of taking steroids. Should I and is it really harmful?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been training for 6 years now natural and still haven’t build much muscle. I’m in my late 20s and thinking of getting on steroids like Primobolan or Deca Durabolin. I really want to build but then cut it down. My hopes for building a body naturally is gone. There’s two sides to the steroids story some say is bad and others been taking it for years up into their 60s and their still strong and going. My question is, should I do it? I always wanted to build up.i would also want to ask what steroids would you guys recommend. If you want to know how I’m built now il post pics of me.
You have some doubts so I’d say no, don’t.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
The diet part is easier said than done. I’ve been in your shoes and could never exactly figure out what “diet” meant. I’d think, but man I eat until I feel like I’m going to puke so I must be getting the calories in I need, but I wasn’t. Even worse, there are 10,000 articles out there that all contradict each other so at the end of reading a ass ton you’re still left confused. What I finally figured out was :

Shoot for a gallon of milk a day, lift heavy all of the time (leave your ego at the door-heavy is relative to where you are currently in your journey) and screw the bro splits for now. Protein, protein, protein, and then more protein from however you want to consume it. Slam 10 shakes a day who gives a s***! Eat lots of meat and veggies. Eat lots of nuts and oatmeal. Eat a huge plain baked potato right after every single workout. Buy lots of toilet paper and air freshener. It’s not perfect but you’ll put on weight and get strong. You’ll also put on fat but you’ll be bigger and stronger. Later, drop the fat and you’ll still be big and strong. Just try that for 6 months and you’ll be amazed with your progress.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of great discussion regarding diet in here, but what does your training look like?

I honestly recommend a proper powerbuilding routine. Half focused on strength/power and half on volume. This honestly reaped the most rewards for me when I was natty!