Thinking about starting a bulking cycle

Billcarter02

Awards
Im fairly new to lifting ive ran rad 140 in the past at a low dose for 8 weeks didnt notice anything amazing but i was thinking about running ldg-4033, Rad140 and yk-11 would this be a good stack to pack lean mass on as im still in my first year of lifting.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im fairly new to lifting ive ran rad 140 in the past at a low dose for 8 weeks didnt notice anything amazing but i was thinking about running ldg-4033, Rad140 and yk-11 would this be a good stack to pack lean mass on as im still in my first year of lifting.
No, food would be the best stack for lean mass in your first few years of lifting brother

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your first year of lifting?! Man, enjoy the newb gains. You will gain no matter what you do (basically). If you can use the knowledge from this forum to your advantage then you will be set! Here are a few tips

Count your macros. Establish this habit early in your training. Eat, eat and eat some more.

Find a nice workout routine that you will enjoy doing. Lots of basic routines to help get you started. Most will say 5x5. Establish perfect form on the basic compound lifts and go heavy on them.

As for supplements go, just stick with the basics for now.

Protein, creatine, fish oil, multi V and a pre workout. You can also include BCAAs. Something like EAminoMax. Performax Labs offers a few different types of pre workouts. Just depends if you want a stim or not.

Get back with us on what further advice you need. Here to help.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Whisky has you covered. There is no need to add in any fancy supplements for the first few years of training, especially your first year.

Eat more food and be consistent with it - you should easily be able to gain 1-2 pounds per week with the right nutrition plan and heavy training. The first year of lifting is the most glorious time in anyone's lifting journey.

For staple supplements I would recommend fish oil, some type of protein powder, and creatine - that's all you need! If you wanted to go with daily ergogenic product you could use IntraMax and possibly a BCAA product as mentioned above. I would highly recommend against the use of RAD 140 at your current level