Things Everyone Should Know Before Finishing a Deca, Tren, SD, or PP Cycle.

ITguy

Awards
What do all of the above cycles have in common? They are all progestin based and can upregulate your Pg receptors. Nolva is also progestin based and for some people can help increase your chances of stimulating gyno due to upregulating your PgR.

For most people, this will still not be a problem but if you have experienced beginning gyno (sore tender nipples) before, and your post cycle therapy was otherwise long enough and complete, then the culprit might actually be your choice of serm, Nolva. If you have had problems before, then consider using Clomid as your main serm during post cycle therapy instead of Nolva.
Toremifene may also work in place of Nolva but someone else with more specific knowledge of Toremifene needs to state whether it is Progestin based and can upregulate the PgR like Nolva can. I believe current indications are that it does not.
The other side effects of high progestin levels are no libido, difficulty getting erections, and it suppresses your LH (which during post cycle therapy you want rising, not being supressed).

Vitamin B6 is an effective anti-progestin so your could also try adding up to 200mg 3X/day if you experience possible Pg induced gyno after a Pg based cycle or you could use it as a standard part of your post cycle therapy to keep Progestin levels in check after a Pg based cycle (200-600mg/day). Of course there still needs to be Estrogen present as well to stimulate the tissue so it is the overall balance between Pg, Estrogen and other hormones that cause this.

Now I don't want to worry those that currently use nolva during PCT (which is basically everyone) because if you haven't had any problems, then you shouldn't in the future. Some people are just more sensitive to Pg than others.
It's also important to note that this applies only after Progestin based cycles like Pheraplex, Superdrol, Deca, Tren, and their derivatives.

I hope this helps out some people. Please post your experiences and feedback on this topic.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thing is the PP seemed to give me better wood. I was also on 500 mg of Test but the wood seemed more pronounced when I ran the PP for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
deca, tren, and m1t also make post cycle very difficult. m1t also acts as a progestin from what we can tell. tren needs to be discontinued 2-3 weeks before pct. Deca last for 3 weeks...i end it 4 weeks before pct. m1t requires 6 weeks of pct....dont know about superdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice thread. reps to you.

I didnt know that about nolva. When i came off of a 4 week PP cycle my libido was pretty shot. So this gives me a little more info on why. I still dont know if it was Rebound XT but it seems that it was progestin, cuz i did PP, a week and half of megaTRN and 3 and half of nolva.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong? But, Superdrol is a DHT derivative, not a progestin. Though basically all orals activat Pg receptors in breast tissue and if you are sensitive like me using B6 or some Cab. during on and through PCT is not a bad idea

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it have to be injectable b6 or taking orally just the same. I would think pills would still do the job.

Yah i didnt know Superdrol acted like a progestin. I thought it was also DHT derivative. Actually im sure it's dht derived but maybe it acts similiar to a progestin?....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong? But, Superdrol is a DHT derivative, not a progestin. Though basically all orals activat Pg receptors in breast tissue and if you are sensitive like me using B6 or some Cab. during on and through post cycle therapy is not a bad idea
I had this debate with some others in another thread. I think some people are confusing the fact that an oral can activate Pg receptors with the matter of the supp actually being a progestin. I'm with Mullet on this one, superdrol isn't a progestin and I'm pretty sure that PP isn't either. I'm not a chem wiz, and I could be getting my terms confused, but I believe SD is an androstane and like Mullet said, a derivative of DHT. Can anybody confirm or deny what I just said...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is methyldrostanolone, so it's a strong DHT derivative

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me just rebump this thread from the dead thanks to stxnas lol good info.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i know its an old post, but would like to bump for more input or experience.

Also, which tren are you guys referring to?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i know its an old post, but would like to bump for more input or experience.

Also, which tren are you guys referring to?
The only real Tren, not the Kilosports BS that all the 14-18 yr olds use.